Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
    I just finished a Sanctuary rewatch
    Yeah, I saw your posts in the "which ep did you watch today" thread. I'm just finishing up too, as soon as I watch the last 2 episodes. But I still might join in if I can.
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

For the re-watch, do we want to use the existing episode threads (maybe make two threads for webisodes 1-4 and 5-8), start new threads by season, or just post on this discussion thread (or would some feel it would clutter this thread)? I ask because I want to get as many involved in the discussion and don't want anyone who gets behind to feel it is too late to post a comment (we all know RL can be a bear sometimes). So which would those wanting to participate prefer? I'm leaning towards using existing threads.
      sigpic

Comment

I would suggest using the existing episode threads and opening one thread about the rewatch, where the 'schedule' can be posted and people can ask questions or report whether they're joining, are behind on schedule or will skip an episode etc.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
          I would suggest using the existing episode threads and opening one thread about the rewatch, where the 'schedule' can be posted and people can ask questions or report whether they're joining, are behind on schedule or will skip an episode etc.
          Sounds good to me.
          -

Comment

A re-watch!?! I just finished a Farscape marathon and am going through withdrawal, so a Sanctuary re-watch would be great!
            sigpic
            || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Sounds like a good plan
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Ok, we are good to go. Sky kindly made a thread for the webisodes in the Season 1 Folder to get us rolling. As far as schedule....nothing formal but I'm going to attempt one or two episodes a week. Shall we begin? .
                sigpic

Comment

I'm game! I'll pull out the ol' DVDs today! Oh. I have those on my lappy too, as I bought the webbies. But I like them on a bigger screen better.
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Let's shall

sigpic

Comment

Aren't the DVD webbies different from the download ones?

sigpic

Comment

Is someone going to make a rewatch thread as well in the general Sanctuary forum? Not everyone reads this thread or the episode subforums so they might not know about the rewatch.
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          Aren't the DVD webbies different from the download ones?
                          Umm....I don't know, I've never watched the ones on the DVD as I made a DVD from the HD versions I downloaded (although I loaned that out and he has never returned it....) so guess I'll find out or just watch the ones I have on the computer.

Is someone going to make a rewatch thread as well in the general Sanctuary forum? Not everyone reads this thread or the episode subforums so they might not know about the rewatch.
                          Not everyone reads this thread? Why not? Well we can do that.

/me off to figure out how to start a thread.
                          Last edited by JanSam; 01 July 2012, 02:04 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

all you gotta do is click a button.....that hard to find one that says 'new thread'

sigpic

Comment

oh i totally would be game for a rewatch .
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for the expo. I hope AT gives us some Sanctuary news.

Comment

Working...
                                X