Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, someone had to bring it up. Do you think Magnus cares about *the wedding?* I have to say all the hype in the US strikes me as bizarre, given that we had a revolution a couple of centuries ago to get out from under British rule.

(no offense (offence?) to our friends across the pond.)

Comment

she would have had fun watching just to name drop how many abnormals are there
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Spoiler:
        Just look at Prince Charles' ears
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I think Beatrice and Eugenie had abnormals growing out of their heads.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

heck, i think a lot of those hats WERE abbies in disguise

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              Ok, someone had to bring it up. Do you think Magnus cares about *the wedding?* I have to say all the hype in the US strikes me as bizarre, given that we had a revolution a couple of centuries ago to get out from under British rule.

After all the years Magnus has been alive, I doubt she'd be that interested in the royal wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Or, just, Prince Charles.
                you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Totally agree...I think she would watch...for the amusement side of it if anything.
                  Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Just look at his wife!!!!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  I think Beatrice and Eugenie had abnormals growing out of their heads.
                  I think the whole royal family are abby's...what were those girls thinking??? Seriously what crazy designer came up with those hats??...Eugenie looked like she was going as a goth Lady GaGa and Beatrice's hat was just...wrong.

Yeah, I think Helen would watch and if invited I think she would attend...to catch up with all the abnormals and be on hand if needed. I'd love to see her attend with Biggie on her arm...hehehe!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

I think Magnus would be invited and would definitely attend. She goes back a few years with royalty.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Bande Annonce de la Série Sanctuary Saison 3.

http://www.syfyuniversal.fr/

Comment

The same dude made the hats for Beatrice, Eugenie, Victoria Beckham, the Duchess of Cornwall and Zara Phillips.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                          The same dude made the hats for Beatrice, Eugenie, Victoria Beckham, the Duchess of Cornwall and Zara Phillips.
                          Perhaps he was indulging in some illegal substances while working.
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

for anyone interested, i have the transcripts done for Pax Romana and Hangover (One Night is to come, I was just horribly busy this week, had two to do and....well gotta work myself up to rewatching it a couple of times to get them done)

http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/transcriptslist.html

use and have fun, even keep a copy, just don't go passing it on anywhere without my permission

sigpic

Comment

Once again Sky, you're a gem...thank you. Not that I actually read them but thank you all the same for putting in all the hard yakka to bring the transcripts to us.
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yes, than you Sky. It's amazing the little stuff we miss.
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X