Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Geez you guys, would you get it right....its Fricken Country
    that's actually THE first thing i wanted to call it, b/c of what you guys said!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

One more question. Amanda did all but 2 of the 13 podcasts for the S2 episodes on Syfy, I believe one was Fragments, but what was the other?

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        It depends on the show for me, for shows like Sanctuary and (previously) The X-Files I'm a spoiler *cough* hound because I can't wait to see them and having spoilers does not diminish my enjoyment of them. However there are other shows where I am adamantly "No Spoilers!".
        I'm the same way, Sanctuary is the only show I currently watch that I like reading spoilers for, the rest I just go by what I happen to see in TV ads.

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        One more question. Amanda did all but 2 of the 13 podcasts for the S2 episodes on Syfy, I believe one was Fragments, but what was the other?
        AT wasn't on the podcasts for Hero, Fragments, Haunted, and Kali 1 and 2, I believe.

sigpic

Comment

i wonder if we're ever going to see, or at least have a mention, of helen's mother?

with the way the helen/ashley relationship turned out, i kind of wish they'd made ashley a child instead. i really, really want to see a mother/daughter relationship played out on this show, whether it be helen being the mom or daughter herself.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            Geez you guys, would you get it right....its Fricken Country
            hehe... it will forever be known as that now wont it mandy
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
              AT wasn't on the podcasts for Hero, Fragments, Haunted, and Kali 1 and 2, I believe.
              Whoa, whoa, I had thought she didn't do Haunted either, but Hero, and Kali 1 and 2? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

with the way the helen/ashley relationship turned out, i kind of wish they'd made ashley a child instead. i really, really want to see a mother/daughter relationship played out on this show, whether it be helen being the mom or daughter herself.
                imho, kids are too tricky to deal with on tv on a regular basis. They're either too cutesy for me or too much the story or they disappear when inconvenient etc.

Occasional flashbacks to Ashley as a child I wouldn't mind though if they were relevant to the episode at hand. I'd love to see helen with Ashley in a stroller. Just the image of that somehow appeals to me even if the scene wasn't about Ashley.

I do think we lost out on a lot of story potential with the Ashley-mom dynamic.

on another note, there's another episode title to consider:

"Time Limit": Majorsal, of species Richard-ogler spoilerus runs amok in Old City. Can the Sanctuary team capture her before she finds the deadly spore-spoilers and releases them to the general population? Meanwhile, Magnus doubts jckfan will survive the SanctuaryShakes until Sept 28. Drastic action may be necessary. Has Henry saved the season 2 DVDs?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

"Time Limit": Majorsal, of species Richard-ogler spoilerus runs amok in Old City. Can the Sanctuary team capture her before she finds the deadly spore-spoilers and releases them to the general population? Meanwhile, Magnus doubts jckfan will survive the SanctuaryShakes until Sept 28. Drastic action may be necessary. Has Henry saved the season 2 DVDs?

Do me now.
                  Last edited by Rocky89; 26 August 2010, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Comment

thats classic!
                      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

imho, kids are too tricky to deal with on tv on a regular basis. They're either too cutesy for me or too much the story or they disappear when inconvenient etc.
                        i know what you mean. i don't know how to work around this issue, though. a real 'small' kid? but NO stories about them!

massive loss of story potential.

i really hope s3 shows some helen missing ashley scenes. that *really* needs to be shown.

[
                        i don't want to be caught! at least let me catch my prey first, and then helen can put me and my win in a cage together... *sighmoan*

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                          Whoa, whoa, I had thought she didn't do Haunted either, but Hero, and Kali 1 and 2? Really?
                          Yep. Hero has Chris Gauthier and Martin Wood, Kali has Martin Wood, Callum Blue, Lee Wilson, and Gordon Rempel, and Haunted has Damian Kindler, Martin Wood, and Chris Heyerdahl.

Occasional flashbacks to Ashley as a child I wouldn't mind though if they were relevant to the episode at hand. I'd love to see helen with Ashley in a stroller. Just the image of that somehow appeals to me even if the scene wasn't about Ashley.

Yeah, maybe a shot of Helen flipping through a photo album of Ashley before Will or someone comes in with news about some abnormal.

Awesome!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            i don't want to be caught! at least let me catch my prey first, and then helen can put me and my win in a cage together... *sighmoan*

Helen could spend another 100 years trying to study you.

Yep. Hero has Chris Gauthier and Martin Wood, Kali has Martin Wood, Callum Blue, Lee Wilson, and Gordon Rempel, and Haunted has Damian Kindler, Martin Wood, and Chris Heyerdahl.
                            Really? Wow, thanks. What about the commentaries on the DVD's?

Yeah, maybe a shot of Helen flipping through a photo album of Ashley before Will or someone comes in with news about some abnormal.
                            Nice idea.

Comment

chris gautier did the Hero one, ryan the fragments one, chris the haunted one....i thought she did at least one of Kali though. but i could be wrong. and i think jonathan (tesla) did sleepers and amanda wasn't there
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                chris gautier did the Hero one, ryan the fragments one, chris the haunted one....i thought she did at least one of Kali though. but i could be wrong. and i think jonathan (tesla) did sleepers and amanda wasn't there
                                Oh wow, AT did less podcasts than I thought. Wait, are you talking about the podcasts or commentaries?
                                Last edited by Rocky89; 26 August 2010, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X