Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking that the EM field might prevent Ashley or Druitt for that matter to teleport outside the Sanctuary, but I don't see why it would prevent them from time-travelling?

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
      I'm thinking that the EM field might prevent Ashley or Druitt for that matter to teleport outside the Sanctuary, but I don't see why it would prevent them from time-travelling?
      The teleport ability doesn't include time travel. It did in the webisodes, but it doesn't in the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        I still believe Ashley is alive, no one dies in Syfy, look at Daniel Jackson, perfect example.

I bet she'll be back by the end of the season.

I hope your right. Even though I've only seen two and *maybe* a fourth of Sanctuary eps I like Ashley.

G.T.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
          The teleport ability doesn't include time travel. It did in the webisodes, but it doesn't in the series.
          Then how did they explain John Druitt being alive after more than a century?

Comment

Originally posted by Inward Wind View Post
            Question that I have is that I thought I remembered reading an interview somehwere that AT had stated that in Eulogy something really neat happens to Ashley's character. I guess I don't see where she got that from. Am I missing something here???????
            Hmm...
            Spoiler:

Ashley did look a bit angelic in that last scene, all dressed in white, so maybe that could be what AT was referring to?

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
            I refuse to believe Ashley's gone for good. I'm thinking maybe
            Spoiler:
            she somehow *did* get out even though the other abnormal didn't. I choose to take it as a good sign that the other came (sort of) close to rematerializing intact.
            Spoiler:

That body they found made me wonder. Three of the super clones teleported while the EM shield was up, that guy fighting Bigfoot first, then Ashley and the woman about to kill Helen. The body they found was probably the guy, since Ashley and the woman teleported together, so shouldn't they have also found her's and Ashley's bodies together somewhere?

sigpic

Comment

They haven't said for sure, but I would assume it had to do with the vampire blood.

Think about it. If Druitt can travel through time, then why doesn't he just zort back to before Ashley was taken and stop this whole thing from happening? Time travel is a cop out. If they use it to save the day, then fans will complain that it's an easy out. If they don't use it, then fans will complain about that.

Comment

I believe that was sort of explained in the first episode, when John came to the Sanctuary to get Helen's blood. Since Helen's gift was longevity, it looked like he used her blood to stay young.
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

@damiankindler #Sanctuary true believers vote for your fav Sci Fi series here www.peopleschoiceawards.com. Your support means everything!

The Space channel is having another Inner Space thingy about Sanctuary:

InnerSPACE: Sanctuary - 3:30 AM on 26/10/2009
                  Join the InnerSPACE crew for an in-depth look at the new SPACE series Sanctuary.

So any Canadians up for getting it on Youtube?
                  Last edited by kes; 25 October 2009, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                    Hmm...
                    Spoiler:

Ashley did look a bit angelic in that last scene, all dressed in white, so maybe that could be what AT was referring to?

Spoiler:

That body they found made me wonder. Three of the super clones teleported while the EM shield was up, that guy fighting Bigfoot first, then Ashley and the woman about to kill Helen. The body they found was probably the guy, since Ashley and the woman teleported together, so shouldn't they have also found her's and Ashley's bodies together somewhere?
                    Spoiler:

That could be the vamp that ported with Ash. Remember she was grabbing her hand. She new the house really well. She could have ported so the chick was stuck in the wall but she wasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                      Spoiler:

That could be the vamp that ported with Ash. Remember she was grabbing her hand. She new the house really well. She could have ported so the chick was stuck in the wall but she wasnt.
                      Spoiler:

I can see that, its right arm was sticking out of the wall, and that's the one Ashley was holding on to, I think. But then wouldn't that guy be stuck somewhere in the Sanctuary woodwork as well?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                        Spoiler:

I can see that, its right arm was sticking out of the wall, and that's the one Ashley was holding on to, I think. But then wouldn't that guy be stuck somewhere in the Sanctuary woodwork as well?
                        Spoiler:
                        Maybe the shield wasn't weak enough until after that?

(Lovely sig made by hbt123)

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandria's_Dreaming View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Maybe the shield wasn't weak enough until after that?
                          Yeh.

Comment

I agree. I think the fact that the
                            Spoiler:
                            shield was fluctuating could mean one could get through and a milisecond later another one wouldn't. I think the one in the lab tried when the shield was at its strongest.

Comment

*stomps into thread*

I want my Sanctuary podcast now!

that is all

*stomps out out of thread*
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                *stomps into thread*

I want my Sanctuary podcast now!

that is all

*stomps out out of thread*
                                I've been waiting the whole weekend for the podcast and since I live in Germany it's almost monday. I'm sooooooo curious about what they are going to say to the whole Ashley situation.
                                SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X