Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know, with the way things are going now -sam-sg-movie-fandom- right now, i'm VERY, VERY, VERY glad i have sanctuary to look forward to!!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      *smiles sweetly at Rocky*

Well, you can keep smiling, because it's done, I have it and I'll upload it tomorrow . I'm not going to say anything about it though, I'll let y'all watch it for yourselves, but I will say this though, Amanda looked so stunning and Robin hates to wear pants . Now, if only Amanda shared his attitude.

Oh and just so you know, on Oct 2, on another episode of Inner Space, there's going to be a special behind the scenes look at Sanctuary, which I will also tape and upload

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      you know, with the way things are going now -sam-sg-movie-fandom- right now, i'm VERY, VERY, VERY glad i have sanctuary to look forward to!!
      You're just happy to see more of your girl, eh Sally?
      Last edited by Rocky89; 30 September 2009, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Oh yea!
        Thank you Rocky
        Spoiler:
        Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
          Oh yea!
          Thank you Rocky
          It's my job, just another Amanda fan spreading the good word, and that word is "Amanda Tapping". OK, it's 2 words.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            Well, you can keep smiling, because it's done, I have it and I'll upload it tomorrow . I'm not going to say anything about it though, I'll let y'all watch it for yourselves, but I will say this though, Amanda looked so stunning and Robin hates to wear pants . Now, if only Amanda shared his attitude.

Oh and just so you know, on Oct 2, on another episode of Inner Space, there's going to be a special behind the scenes look at Sanctuary, which I will also tape and upload

Define tomorrow? Cos "tomorrow" for me started 7h and 11m ago LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
              Define tomorrow? Cos "tomorrow" for me started 7h and 11m ago LOL
              I'm going to try and record it off my TV and upload it today, but I'm going to wait until it gets dark because it's not a good time to do it in the day, the glare from the sun reflects on my TV and you can see the tripod's reflection on the screen. The best time to do it is at night, or when it's really dark.

Btw, I checked the local listings for Space and it seems there's an entire behind the scenes episode of Inner Space dedicated to Sanctuary . Here take a look-
              Spoiler:

Oh yeah, I'm also going to be uploading the SGU part of the episode and the promo for it on Space in case any one's interested. I wasn't going to, but Sam and jack are in them.
              Last edited by Rocky89; 08 October 2009, 03:52 PM.

Comment

:lo: I'm going to try and record it off my TV and upload it today, but I'm going to wait until it gets dark because it's not a good time to do it in the day, the glare from the sun reflects on my TV and you can see the tripod's reflection on the screen. The best time to do it is at night, or when it's really dark.

Btw, I checked the local listings for Space and it seems there's an entire behind the scenes episode of Inner Space dedicated to Sanctuary . Here take a look-
                Spoiler:

Oh yeah, I'm also going to be uploading the SGU part of the episode and the promo for it on Space in case any one's interested. I wasn't going to, but Sam and jack are in them.
                Oh sweeeeeet!

Comment

Thank you so much Rocky! *hugs*

Good luck to all the Aussies who email about their DVDs, love those folks at Sanctuary!

And guess what, I got my Sanctuary DVDs yesterday too. I love them!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

^so much better than watching a grainy tv copy with constant SciFi Channel pop ups & commercials. the "print" seems good quality. I'm looking forward to checking out the webisodes on my tv. They were hard to see on my computer.
                    I'm trying to ration the episodes, but I'm already up to Requiem.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      ^so much better than watching a grainy tv copy with constant SciFi Channel pop ups & commercials. the "print" seems good quality. I'm looking forward to checking out the webisodes on my tv. They were hard to see on my computer.
                      Ration!

*shakes head at jckfan*

Now why on Earth would you want to ration Sanctuary?!?!?!? *does not compute*

LOL I started with the commentaries and Requiem, then went through all the Amanda & Martin commentaries (total bonus with Damian being on most of them ) then the others. THEN I went back and watched the eps in sequence

I'm thinking it's about time to go back and watch them in sequence again
                      I'll leave Revelations 1&2 until Saturday so I can watch them with the new ep as soon as I get it
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        i've only got 'revelations' parts one and two to go... it went so fast... okay, sometimes i watched two eps in a row, but still.

i watched all the behind the scenes stuff last night too. they weren't very long. oy.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                          Oh sweeeeeet!
                          Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                          Thank you so much Rocky! *hugs*

Good luck to all the Aussies who email about their DVDs, love those folks at Sanctuary!

And guess what, I got my Sanctuary DVDs yesterday too. I love them!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          No problem you two, I'm just another SUPER Amanda fan spreading the good word.

Congrats Julia on getting your DVD's.

i've only got 'revelations' parts one and two to go... it went so fast... okay, sometimes i watched two eps in a row, but still.

i watched all the behind the scenes stuff last night too. they weren't very long. oy.
                          Did you watch Requiem first?

Comment

Did you watch Requiem first?
                            of course.

i'll prob rewatch it again before s2, but this time without commentary.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

of course.

i'll prob rewatch it again before s2, but this time without commentary.
                              Amanda in the water, what could be better?

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                Ration!

*shakes head at jckfan*

Now why on Earth would you want to ration Sanctuary?!?!?!? *does not compute*

LOL I started with the commentaries and Requiem, then went through all the Amanda & Martin commentaries (total bonus with Damian being on most of them ) then the others. THEN I went back and watched the eps in sequence

I'm thinking it's about time to go back and watch them in sequence again
                                I'll leave Revelations 1&2 until Saturday so I can watch them with the new ep as soon as I get it

I watched the whole shebang in one day. Every episode with commentary, taking a break to watch Requiem without commentary before I watched it with.
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X