Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
    Hey...

Spoiler:
    I didn't know that Chris Heyerdahl is playing Jack the Ripper. Did I miss something?

ETA: Here's a news article on the series, jic no one else has posted it yet. I'm kinda slow, so I wasn't sure.
    Spazzo...submit it on SanctuaryFans.com.

Anytime any of you come across something Sanctuary, please feel free to submit it on SanctuaryFans! You are our eyes and ears out there.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria View Post
      If you want a sneak peek at what you'll see there, I wrote up my...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

They also allowed us to take pictures:
      (click the pic to go to my con gallery that has a few more pics from the Stage 3 tour.)
      Thanks!

Hey...

ETA: Here's a news article on the series, jic no one else has posted it yet. I'm kinda slow, so I wasn't sure.
      Thank you!!

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Not sure if it has been posted yet but the 2 minute trailer is up here is a link but you need to register first,(it's free)http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/pages/watch_trailer.php
      Thanks for posting - some of us have seen it, but news is great!

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
      Too early for a Sanctuary-specific con though.
      Pffft.

3.7 miiiillyun hits?

Nearly a half million page views?

Definitely not too early hehe.

Sanctuary Con location? I vote for Pacific Rim - not completely DOWN UNDER, but half way under would be great.

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
      Quint Studer

Comment

Here's a wild idea.

Now I realise that Damien and co are being busy little beavers putting Sanctuary together for all of us, but - how about we take some picures of interesting looking buildings and whatnot in our area and see if they'd fit into Sanctuary City?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

He did say it was sort of a combination of a real city and a fantasy city (or something like that). Why not add cool elements from cities around the world? Not too many cool modern buildings where I'm at in the Midwest US, but there are some picturesque 1800s buildings...

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
            Yet another remix of the official 2 minute SANCTUARY trailer released by www.sanctuaryforall.com - just a quicke. A couple of minor editorial glitches in this - I know they're there - but this was a distraction for me while I was working on something bigger at the moment so I'm not sweating the small stuff. It's just for fan fun - is what it is! The "cool one" with the candy is going to take some time for me to finish, and hopefully there'll be even a little more footage to play with by then. *cough cough hint hint* - In the meantime I'm doing these quickies to occupy time on one of the other computers while I render on the big one. Hee, impatience is my middle name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d_S425-3Lk

Cheers.
            geek

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
            Special Announcement for Sanctuary Fans

We have been invited to visit and tour the world of Sanctuary in Vancouver, BC during the second week of April (the exact date still to be determined).

THE LIMIT IS 10 PEOPLE!

If you're interested, please PM Myrth or me and let us know.
            Awwwwww, why is Vancouver soooo far away *sobs*

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
              Here's a wild idea.

Now I realise that Damien and co are being busy little beavers putting Sanctuary together for all of us, but - how about we take some picures of interesting looking buildings and whatnot in our area and see if they'd fit into Sanctuary City?

Great idea, Interesting buildings and structures in high res would be cool.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                I'm already registered for Comic Con. We should plan on a meet up at some point during the con. Are you going for the entire weekend? I will be arriving Wed afternoon and leaving Sunday.
                Oooooh we can have a big ole Sanctuary party!

Comment

I've managed to view the trailer using quicktime but i can't get the Sanctuary player to work, all i'm seeing is a black screen and i'm worried that when the time comes to start to pay for the "webisodes" i wont be able to do so
                  Also i think i'm not seeing all that is on the site because when i go to the site the back ground is something like black stone and i can see just two banners when i go to the download section and three pictures with green screens, could someone tell me what they see and if there is any section where you have to pay for the "webisodes" when the time comes?
                  I have windows xp and use internet explorer and have very little knowledge of PC's so any information about this would be welcome
                  ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                    I'm already registered for Comic Con. We should plan on a meet up at some point during the con. Are you going for the entire weekend? I will be arriving Wed afternoon and leaving Sunday.
                    I will be there for as long as my work permits, so it might only be Friday night to Sunday night!

It would be cool to meet up, I heard a bunch about you from my con roomie ShimmeringStar!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                      Oooooh we can have a big ole Sanctuary party!
                      Count me in. Flight has been booked.

Comment

*sniff*
                        *sniff*

Oh well. Spazzy you'll still be my roomie for AT3, right?

Kat -> Your signature is WIKKID.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by me@sanctuary View Post
                          Great idea, Interesting buildings and structures in high res would be cool.
                          Yeah and if you all could get up really close and take some high res texture shots, that'd be cool too.

Comment

Yeah and if you all could get up really close and take some high res texture shots, that'd be cool too.
                            yep
                            sigpic

Comment

*sniff*
                              *sniff*

Oh well. Spazzy you'll still be my roomie for AT3, right?
                              Yes, ma'am! Done and done.

But I might have to convince you to come down to SD for a bit of a vacation in the mean time...

Comment

Yes, ma'am! Done and done.

But I might have to convince you to come down to SD for a bit of a vacation in the mean time...
                                I've never been to a (real) con before. The "AT" thing last year doesn't count - it wasn't really a con per se. I'm just not sure my cherry could take it...

(When is the darn thing again??)

Comment

Working...
                                X