Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Good! I thought it was just me
    The fonts look perfectly normal to me.

In all seriousness, I'm rather surprised the network can get away with keeping their annoying identification up over the credits. (or that they didn't change where the credits are.) I can't cheer when I see Martin Wood's name. I hate not being able to tell who wrote and directed a given episode...

Comment

"Robin Dunne Joins Wolf Haven

Robin is currently staring in the immensely popular scifi programme 'Sanctuary' as Dr. Will Zimmerman (alongside Amanda Tapping & Emilie Ullerup.) He has also appeared in such projects as NCIS, Dawsons Creek, CSI Miami, Just Friends, The Big Hit and much more.

Robin joins Ryan Robins & Emile Ullerup at the Worlds First Sanctuary Fan Event.

Tickets on sale now, get yours in time to join the Meet & Greet party."

http://www.wolfevents.com/joomla/

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post

Robin is currently staring in the immensely popular scifi programme 'Sanctuary' as Dr. Will Zimmerman (alongside Amanda Tapping & Emilie Ullerup.) He has also appeared in such projects as NCIS, Dawsons Creek, CSI Miami, Just Friends, The Big Hit and much more.

Robin joins Ryan Robins & Emile Ullerup at the Worlds First Sanctuary Fan Event.

Cool. Sorry I can't be there.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

We know that Helen is partial to tea. What other distinctly British food/drinks do you think she likes and/or would you like to see represented on the show? (Not that others don't drink tea, but she made a point of tea vs. coffee in an episode)

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
            We know that Helen is partial to tea. What other distinctly British food/drinks do you think she likes and/or would you like to see represented on the show? (Not that others don't drink tea, but she made a point of tea vs. coffee in an episode)
            If I recall correctly, the scone reference from the webisodes was deleted from the pilot. Bring back the scone!!!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              Imho,

Spoiler:
              If Helen wouldn't/couldn't kill Druitt and he's done some horrible things, there is no way she'd be able to kill Ashley. I think she'd put her in a cold sleep or something, but there is no way she could kill her child. Nope, not gonna happen.
              Spoiler:
              I agree, I think it would take some very extreme circumstances for Helen to take either of their lives.

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post

I would love to go but its to close to AT4, I hope there will be another one one day.

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                If I recall correctly, the scone reference from the webisodes was deleted from the pilot. Bring back the scone!!!!
                We need to start a campaign! Get the scone line put into season 2... Hehe... we can send them tea, jam and cream. What's missing?
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  We need to start a campaign! Get the scone line put into season 2... Hehe... we can send them tea, jam and cream. What's missing?
                  Oh hey...I'm in on that campaign...that to me was one of the best lines in the webisodes...particularly in the way it was delivered. I say we petition them to bring back the scone line...we could start by sending scone mix or postcards with scones on it and the word "Scone?" on the front...then on the back ask where the scone scene is and if they can bring it back!!! What do you think we should do??
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    Oh hey...I'm in on that campaign...that to me was one of the best lines in the webisodes...particularly in the way it was delivered. I say we petition them to bring back the scone line...we could start by sending scone mix or postcards with scones on it and the word "Scone?" on the front...then on the back ask where the scone scene is and if they can bring it back!!! What do you think we should do??
                    Hehe! I'm in! It can be our quirky way of celebrating, congratulating them on season 2 "Congrats on all the great work guys. We're really pleased you got picked up for another season, because you can put the scone back in! Yay!"
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      Hehe! I'm in! It can be our quirky way of celebrating, congratulating them on season 2 "Congrats on all the great work guys. We're really pleased you got picked up for another season, because you can put the scone back in! Yay!"
                      ...oh yeah...and while we're at it, could you please give biggie a name FCOL!
                      You know I'm not a fan of cliffhangers but I almost like the webisode cliffhanger better than the episode. Only thing is...I feel like I'm still hanging with the webisode ending. Pity that couldn't have been incorporated into the series.
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        How can one word make me rofl? AT's da bomb.

suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                          How can one word make me rofl? AT's da bomb.

suse
                          True dat. It rivals "what's a girl to do?" in cuteness.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

LOL, I'm up for that campaign too! Hehe!
                            ...oh yeah...and while we're at it, could you please give biggie a name FCOL!
                            You know I'm not a fan of cliffhangers but I almost like the webisode cliffhanger better than the episode. Only thing is...I feel like I'm still hanging with the webisode ending. Pity that couldn't have been incorporated into the series.
                            Yeah I feel that too chelle.... Sanctuary webisode spoilers coming up....
                            Spoiler:
                            I wanted to find out who would've 'fixed' Helen with the injuries she and Biggie had.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Hope you all don't mind me linking my newest Sanctuary vid here.

Sanctuary Horror Movie
                              Enjoy!!
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

That was good, the music went especially well with the old, darker credits
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X