Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uber, you already know I adore the banner. But isn't it Ashley Druitt?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
      What speed internet connection do you have?

Mucho fasto! I have a T1 line!

Other stuff runs great.

suse
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post

lol

Nup. Ashley Magnus.

And dude...you forgot the UMLAUT!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
          Alas, I was also forsaken.

I think there was a bit of confusion on how to sign up for beta testing, at least there was for me.

I got two or three pieces of email after I signed up the first time, but I assumed that was all we had to do until I spoke with someone else, so I may not have been as quick with my second request.

No loss really. I'm sure the people picked with do a superb job.

I was also lucky enough to catch the trailer by accident a few days ago so that helps a wee bit to ease the pain of being rejected.

I e-mailed Dan about the being a beta tester confistion. I coulda sworn I was signed up bit have received nothing. I was pretty specific in my fisrt e-mail to him months ago.

I also told him "no biggie" as they are filled. It's certainly nothing to be upset about (not that I am saying anyone sounds upset. Gah! You know what I mean!)

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Only if Helen wanted it to be. They weren't legally married therefore she wouldn't have to tell anyone that he was the father.

ETA: Seeing as Uber's absolutely stunning sig exceeds the file size limit, might I suggest that if you are going to quote her sig that you you remove the [IMG] tags? It might help our less fortunate dial-up users.
            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 22 March 2007, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Odd then, that one official press-kit image is titled "Ashley Druitt" - Oh, I GET IT. It's a combination of the two characters. DUH. Poke me with a stupid stick. Ha.

Comment

Odd then, that one official press-kit image is titled "Ashley Druitt" - Oh, I GET IT. It's a combination of the two characters. DUH. Poke me with a stupid stick. Ha.
                Poke you? I think I'd rather thwap you.

It's much more therapeutic.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hmm... Sig Saurs are all very well, but gimmie a Glock 17 and a SPAS 12 any day of the week.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

How 'bout I have someone shoot you?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      How 'bout I have someone shoot you?
                      I'll do it!

What would you prefer me to shoot Minigeek with? P-90? Tommy gun? SPAS 12 shotgun? Glock 17L? Beretta 93R?
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                        I'll do it!

What would you prefer me to shoot Minigeek with? P-90? Tommy gun? SPAS 12 shotgun? Glock 17L? Beretta 93R?
                        Don't shoot Mini!!!! Don't shoot her!!!!!! I want my daily laughs you know Zat her

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                            Don't shoot Mini!!!! Don't shoot her!!!!!! I want my daily laughs you know Zat her
                            Yeah, I only suggested shooting her so I could try out my snurched Helen Magnus smilie. It's just not right to shoot superamazingbigheartgeek.

Comment

Aaargh! Not the Puppy Dog Pout! You fiend!

I see your PDP, and raise you a Jedi Monkey. Have at you!
                              sigpic

Comment

Odd then, that one official press-kit image is titled "Ashley Druitt" - Oh, I GET IT. ...
                                I don't. What did Ashley draw?

scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X