Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Sanctuary right now...

Spoiler:
    Sharktopuss!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Watching Sanctuary right now...

Spoiler:
      Sharktopuss!
      *Watching sanctuary thread now...*

SPOILERS!!!! YEEEY! Thanks RIG!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

All I can say is.

OMG!

Best episode yet.
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
          All I can say is.

OMG!

Best episode yet.
          Ammm... *looks around desperately* Any spoilers?
          sigpic

Comment

I loved the ep! I thought Amanda Tapping and Robin Dunne were brilliant. That moment at the end.. wow. perfect.
            thoughts from anyone else who's done? and did anyone else hear her accent shift, i'm thinking on purpose, or was I imagining things?

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Ammm... *looks around desperately* Any spoilers?
              Nothing I want to give away. It's actually a major character piece, but full of tension as Helen's mental state degrades. Awesome acting by both parties.

Originally posted by Naddy View Post
              I loved the ep! I thought Amanda Tapping and Robin Dunne were brilliant. That moment at the end.. wow. perfect.
              thoughts from anyone else who's done? and did anyone else hear her accent shift, i'm thinking on purpose, or was I imagining things?
              Hmmm. I thought something was odd, but I couldn't place it. I'll have to pay closer attention when I rewatch it in 1/2 an hour. And maybe again later.
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

argh, i still have 1 hour and 40 minutes left till i see it! hurry the bloody heck up!
                sally

sigpic

Comment

I was watching with my sister and I was asking her if Magnus' accent was changing, at that part where someone's tied to a chair. I'm pretty sure it was shifting as we saw more mental degeneration, but I'm just wondering if anyone else hears it or if I was just imagining things...

Comment

I was watching with my sister and I was asking her if Magnus' accent was changing, at that part where someone's tied to a chair. I'm pretty sure it was shifting as we saw more mental degeneration, but I'm just wondering if anyone else hears it or if I was just imagining things...
                    I noticed it as well but figure it was due to

Spoiler:
                    her yelling.

Comment

I don't know. I thought it was supposed to be 'cause she's losing control and so as her brain chemistry goes wonko and loses control she reverts back to an earlier accent. I figure with as long as she's lived and all the places over the world she doesn't have a straight victorian accent anymore and so as the parasite gained more control she slipped into an older accent... i dunno though. it definitely seemed intentional, so I just wonder at the purpose..

Comment

Ooooohhhhh!!!! I'm really holding my breath here while I wait your posts!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't know. I thought it was supposed to be 'cause she's losing control and so as her brain chemistry goes wonko and loses control she reverts back to an earlier accent. I figure with as long as she's lived and all the places over the world she doesn't have a straight victorian accent anymore and so as the parasite gained more control she slipped into an older accent... i dunno though. it definitely seemed intentional, so I just wonder at the purpose..
                          amanda's put so much time and effort into her english accent, that i can't think it isn't intentional. she's a pro!

*looks at clock*

1 hour and 58 minutes to go!
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            amanda's put so much time and effort into her english accent, that i can't think it isn't intentional. she's a pro!

*looks at clock*

Oh yeah, it was intentional. Amazing attention to detail.

suse
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

i'm going to have to play online scrabble again to pass the time. i won't let myself 'really' read the spoilers/comments, but this waiting is killing me! so time to put my brain to something else, besides waiting for sanctuary to start.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

*looks at clock*

You're 200% right about that Hon

Originally posted by suse View Post
                                Oh yeah, it was intentional. Amazing attention to detail.

suse
                                Yes, yes she is .

Comment

Working...
                                X