Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh boy
    Oh boy
    Oh boy
    Oh boy
    Oh boy
    Oh boy
    29 HOURS TO TO REQUIEM!!!

The reason I'm doing the countdown now is because I won't be here for the 24 mark , I'll be at work .

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      Yep, it is really an expression here. Of course it's used with very young children who have difficulty with the concept of days as time, so things become 5 more sleeps until Santa comes etc
      First time I heard it...Watching the Muppet Christmas Carol movie. Robin and Kermit sing a song about x number of sleeps until Christmas. ;D
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        OK, I was just over at TMN schedule for the upcoming epsiodes , and I noticed that they're airing something called Sanctuary: Lost Webisodes Pt. 1 and 2 on Jan 9. Does anyone know what that is? Here's the schedule for it- TMN schedule

Sounds like they will be showing the webisodes. I'm happy to hear that as I still haven't seen them all on a proper screen.

By the way, Ann, you should check out the link (you'll understand when you get there).

Yep, it is really an expression here. Of course it's used with very young children who have difficulty with the concept of days as time, so things become 5 more sleeps until Santa comes etc

Hee

1 more sleep till Requiem!!!

I'm really looking forward to this one and I've been generally staying away from spoilers (major accomplishment for Moi) and once it airs I'll generally stay away from the Sanctuary threads until I get my hands on the episode.

*skips off chanting*
        *one more sleep to go-oh*
        It's also common here. I'm actually going to be home all evening for a change so I've got my snacks ready and I can't wait!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hee

1 more sleep till Requiem!!!
          Ah, so that's what you all are talking about. Do naps count? (asks a very tired jckfan)

And I hear you, Evenstar re: finals and going slightly crazy. But you do need a break from studying so what better than to kick back with an ep of Sanctuary?

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
            Well Chelle and Realm were using the 'sleeps' expression before I did, and it did sound so cute that I had to copy it.

Of course, then I told my parents how happy I was that I only had 8 more 'sleeps' until finals were over, and they got a little worried that I've gone slightly crazy while at college.
            If you are sleeping every night during finals you obviously aren't studying enough.

suse
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

By the way, Ann, you should check out the link (you'll understand when you get there).

ooooo. pretty.
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

Sanctuary - SciFi Wire: Tapping Says What's Next On Sanctuary:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....87&postcount=1

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

*beakersqueak*

Thanks!

*running off to read quickly*
                  sigpic
                  awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                    Of course, then I told my parents how happy I was that I only had 8 more 'sleeps' until finals were over, and they got a little worried that I've gone slightly crazy while at college.
                    Hope finals go well!!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Thanks Morjana!

Looking forward to all episodes but I have to admit to being a bit disappointed that
                    Spoiler:
                    we haven't had more of Druitt (and therefore Helen/Druitt) this season. It looks like we will only see him again in the final two episodes.

Me, too. Love the Helen/Druitt tension.

Originally posted by suse View Post
                    If you are sleeping every night during finals you obviously aren't studying enough.

suse

LOL!

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                    ooooo. pretty.
                    The business card, right?

Originally posted by morjana View Post

Sounds like the stories keep getting better and better!

I can't wait for season 2, and for tomorrow night!

And now off to change the putrid green color I seemed to have chosen for my sig color...
                    Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                    Quint Studer

Comment

Sanctuary - TV Guide Online: Amanda Tapping - Getting Lost in Sanctuary:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....98&postcount=1

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, 1 hour to go till Requiem .

I can't wait *AHHHHHHHHH*, well, I'm off to go get ready to watch it . Expect my next post to be a big review of my most anticipated episode this season .

Comment

Message from Amanda regarding tonight's episode:

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

four hours and four minutes until 'requiem' starts!!
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                              Ah, so that's what you all are talking about. Do naps count? (asks a very tired jckfan)

And I hear you, Evenstar re: finals and going slightly crazy. But you do need a break from studying so what better than to kick back with an ep of Sanctuary?
                              Indeed. I'm so ready to kick back with some hot chocolate and enjoy Requiem.

Originally posted by suse View Post

suse
                              LOL! Well, at about 3 hours a night they feel like half-sleeps.

Last time I pulled an all-nighter during finals I nearly fell asleep during the exam, so I try to get at least a little sleep every night.

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                              Hope finals go well!!
                              Thanks, 2 down 4 to go! Though I think I'm thinking about Sanctuary a bit too much, I had a question about the hypothalamus on my physiology exam and my first thought was Helen's lecture in The Five.

sigpic

Comment

where's the official thread for 'requiem'?
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X