Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I'm just all sorts of backwards then.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
      I guess I'm just all sorts of backwards then.
      Awwwwwwwww. Hugs and kisses to poor backwards Falcon. xoxo

P.S. Anyone else having problems logging on to the Sanctuary forums?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Awwwwwwwww. Hugs and kisses to poor backwards Falcon. xoxo
        *blushes* Thanks

I don't go there, but I heard of the problem and tried. No go for me either.

Comment

Yeah, there seems to be a problem with privileges for some members. I can log in but it tells me "This board has no forums". If you log out, it will then show the forums and you can enter; you just can't post. I've read a thread there that shows quite a few members are having this issue but not all members are. This has been happening since Monday. It doesn't appear as though any administers have taken notice of the issue and I can't find any way to contact the administers. The solution for the time being for some is to re-register with a different login. I'll wait for them to fix it and if they never do well I guess my presence there isn't important and I'm happy to just stay on this forum where there seems to be more active discussion about the show and episodes anyway.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
            Yeah, there seems to be a problem with privileges for some members. I can log in but it tells me "This board has no forums". If you log out, it will then show the forums and you can enter; you just can't post. I've read a thread there that shows quite a few members are having this issue but not all members are. This has been happening since Monday. It doesn't appear as though any administers have taken notice of the issue and I can't find any way to contact the administers. The solution for the time being for some is to re-register with a different login. I'll wait for them to fix it and if they never do well I guess my presence there isn't important and I'm happy to just stay on this forum where there seems to be more active discussion about the show and episodes anyway.

Yup. That's the problem I was having. I'll stay here too where we are having an active discussion on hugs and kisses!

Comment

Hmmmm........seems the active discussion has died.

So, with no Sanctuary tomorrow (although we get a repeat of part two of the pilot) what is everyone doing? I'm going to a get together with friends for pizza and hanging out at the pool at their hotel. If I'm not home too late I may watch one of the Sanctuary episodes I have on tape.

Comment

So, with no Sanctuary tomorrow (although we get a repeat of part two of the pilot) what is everyone doing? I'm going to a get together with friends for pizza and hanging out at the pool at their hotel. If I'm not home too late I may watch one of the Sanctuary episodes I have on tape.
                Well, seeing as it will be Saturday afternoon here I'll probably be out Christmas shopping.

I hatez shopping, especially at Christmas!!

I'll probably come home after that and unwind with a Sanctuary marathon
                -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  Well, seeing as it will be Saturday afternoon here I'll probably be out Christmas shopping.

You should just buy everyone Sanctuary t-shirts online!

Comment

You should just buy everyone Sanctuary t-shirts online!
                    Good idea but the stupid exchange rate has gone wacko and they are way too expensive at the moment
                    -

Comment

I'll be working again but woo! My schedule changed so I'll be out by midnight instead of the usual 4am.

And the Sanctuary stuff aint too much for me. Sometimes you have to pay a little more but it'll totally be worth it. The best things in life arent cheap. *shrug*

Comment

Exactly. You get what you pay for.

Comment

In my family, when we sign a card with xs and os, I believe the x is a kiss and the o is a hug.
                          Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                          Nope, I think X's are kisses and O's are hugs....but I could be wrong.
                          Julia(samcarterrules)
                          Ditto from here!! I always sign off my cards with four kisses (x)...one from each of us in my family. I used to do the hug (o) thing but I got lazy!
                          Just to clarify...is this the forums everyone is talking about or is there another one???
                          http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com/index.php
                          I have no problems here but this one...
                          http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/f/for...php?mode=login
                          ...is such a pain in the neck for me.
                          First I'm going to sleep in tomorrow morning. Then I'm going to do some washing and maybe attempt to start the ironing...although that is highly unlikely! Than I'm probably going to get the Christmas tree out of the shed and start decorating! Sunday will be spent with the family. We have advent on Sunday night so I think I might take it really easy and read fanfic and watch Sanctuary til advent starts!
                          Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                          Yeah...I'm not a fan of shopping either...especially around Christmas. I shopped for a few hours yesterday and that was enough for me! Except I had to do the food shopping today and that totally broke the bank!
                          Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                          Exactly. You get what you pay for.
                          Not always!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            First I'm going to sleep in tomorrow morning. Then I'm going to do some washing and maybe attempt to start the ironing...although that is highly unlikely! Than I'm probably going to get the Christmas tree out of the shed and start decorating! Sunday will be spent with the family. We have advent on Sunday night so I think I might take it really easy and read fanfic and watch Sanctuary til advent starts!
                            I remember when I was younger my mom had a rule, every 1st of Dec, we'd always put up the tree on that date, or matter what else was going on. It didn't matter to me, what did matter was that we got to spend time together .

Yeah...I'm not a fan of shopping either...especially around Christmas. I shopped for a few hours yesterday and that was enough for me! Except I had to do the food shopping today and that totally broke the bank!

Not always!
                            A woman who doesn't like shopping?!?!?!?!

, Just kidding hon . You know, I wonder if Amanda's gotten her Christmas shopping done yet. I also kinda wonder if she goes my herself or with her hubby to get gifts for the family, and I wonder what she'd get. What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                            I'll be working again but woo! My schedule changed so I'll be out by midnight instead of the usual 4am.

And the Sanctuary stuff aint too much for me. Sometimes you have to pay a little more but it'll totally be worth it. The best things in life arent cheap. *shrug*
                            Speaking of schedules, wait until you hear this story . I went to work last night, and it was going well until I saw my horrible schedule, it said I work next Friday 4 to 9:30 . Which ultimately meant I would have missed Requiem next Friday . Then I started thinking I could always see the repeat, but then I actually slapped myself , I thought "WHAT?!, what the hell is the matter with me? I made a promise to myself, and more importantly I made a promise to Amanda" . And when I make a promise to the angel, I keep that promise, or I don't deserve to call myself a fan . Have you guys read my huge promise post, that's a promise!

I mean, the other day I got green for something I wrote on this thread, and in the green massage, they said something very sweet "Amanda has a true fan in you!" And if I missed Requiem, what kind of fan would I be? So, I talked to my boss, and told him I can't work next Friday , of all the other days, why next friday?

Comment

let's not speculate on what AMANDA buys....helen, sure, Sam, fine. But publicaly talking about Amanda's shopping skirts that line so let's not go there please
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                let's not speculate on what AMANDA buys....helen, sure, Sam, fine. But publicaly talking about Amanda's shopping skirts that line so let's not go there please
                                Oh I wasn't trying to start anything, I was just curious .

Comment

Working...
                                X