Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
    If you are a Sanctuary Beta tester, PLEASE check your email.
    *cries because she didn't make the cut for beta tester.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      *cries because she didn't make the cut for beta tester.
      ***cries with Sunny***

I didn't make it either

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble with the instructions? I didn't want to email them if like 15 other people have already...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
          Is anyone else having trouble with the instructions? I didn't want to email them if like 15 other people have already...

What instructions?

BTW, I'm still having problems with getting the trailer to run properly. It's very herky-jerky unless I run it at slow motion. I ithnk I've downloadedAdobe Reader 8 properly...

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I'd like to see something I can download and print to give to those I have talked Sancuary up to so they remember the site. I don't think these people are brushing me off, but a piece of paper with a cool graphic and the website might help them remember it. Too much information from too many different sources these days... A funky little business card would be cool.

Needless to say I have no skill when it comes to this. I can't even download correctly, apparently.

suse
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

does anyone know *exactly* when sanctuary is going to air it's first episode? (i'm hoping my vacation isn't going to run at the same time )

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey, I signed up for Beta Testers Anonymous and I got nuthin' this time. I got all the other emails, but no happy email when I got home from work today.

The missing email is not in my junk email filter, my swimming pool filter, or under the couch playing Monopoly with the dust bunnies... where could it be???

Cursed time difference, I decree the entire planet be on my time forever and henceforth. After all, it is all about ME!

It's probably too late in Vancouver to get an email response.

This is character building, this is character building, this must be character building.
                Last edited by tagger; 19 March 2007, 09:05 PM.
                Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                  Sanctuary smilies as requested:

(there will be more characters {and more entertaining ones I hope } as I get my butt in gear)

Snaffle, snurch, pop 'em over to sanctuaryfans, use at will
                  Great, thanks!!

Wonders what snaffle means?
                  Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                  Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                    What instructions?

BTW, I'm still having problems with getting the trailer to run properly. It's very herky-jerky unless I run it at slow motion. I ithnk I've downloadedAdobe Reader 8 properly...

suse
                    What speed internet connection do you have?

Comment

i have to say that trailer looks great ... and it's fun to see so many people from GW there
                      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                        i have to say that trailer looks great ... and it's fun to see so many people from GW there
                        Care to share with those not in on it? Tormenting isn't nice
                        -

Comment

Two more simple smilies:

Will

Bigfoot
                          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            Care to share with those not in on it? Tormenting isn't nice
                            this should cover it ...

"Thank you for your enthusiasm!

We have invited you all here to test out our site and be the first to view what we have to offer. We WILL be going live within a day or two - so you wont have to wait very long, after that - tell EVERYBODY!!!

-- and thanks again! "

trailer just shows characters and few sets .. less then 2 mins .. and they asked everybody not to show any art around .. so i hope this post from their forums will help ease your torment ...
                            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

this should cover it ...

We have invited you all here to test out our site and be the first to view what we have to offer. We WILL be going live within a day or two - so you wont have to wait very long, after that - tell EVERYBODY!!!

-- and thanks again! "

trailer just shows characters and few sets .. less then 2 mins .. and they asked everybody not to show any art around .. so i hope this post from their forums will help ease your torment ...
                              Hi silence,

Thanks for posting this, it definately eases the torment just a little
                              *Sits eagerly in front of PC and waits for the trailer*

Julia(sancarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

this should cover it ...

-- and thanks again! "

Thanks for that.

Sigh, it'll have to hold me.

So how many people got accepted as beta testers and didn't get invited to test?

*raises my hand*
                                *raises hand for my friend Trace*

Hey - you guys don't have anything against Aussies do you????

*waiting, waiting, waiting*

IS IT MAY YET????
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X