Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I noticed something interesting last night (or at least interesting to the Canadian fans). We are getting Ghost Hunters on the Space channel. That is not the channel that shows Sanctuary up here. According to my Movie Central guide they have Sanctuary in the usual Friday night slot and it shows "Nubbins" as the episode to air today. Could it be that we will see Nubbins before the rest of the world? Woohoo, hope it's true. Then my only dilemma will be that Amanda will be on GH at the same time. Nice problem to have.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      So, I noticed something interesting last night (or at least interesting to the Canadian fans). We are getting Ghost Hunters on the Space channel. That is not the channel that shows Sanctuary up here. According to my Movie Central guide they have Sanctuary in the usual Friday night slot and it shows "Nubbins" as the episode to air today. Could it be that we will see Nubbins before the rest of the world? Woohoo, hope it's true. Then my only dilemma will be that Amanda will be on GH at the same time. Nice problem to have.
      Ignore it, last week my MN schedule said Nubbins was on, not Kush. Plus it says here Nubbins won't be on until Nov 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        Ignore it, last week my MN schedule said Nubbins was on, not Kush. Plus it says here Nubbins won't be on until Nov 7.
        Hey! Stop ruining my day!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Hey! Stop ruining my day!
          LOL at least this time it wasn't me
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

*snickers* so it seems you have more of a problem than you thought eh EhT
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              LOL at least this time it wasn't me
              Originally posted by JanSam View Post
              *snickers* so it seems you have more of a problem than you thought eh EhT
              Apparently I am the subject of some kind of conspiracy.

Oh well, I'll just go home, hand out candy and say to each trick or treater who comes to the door: "Nice costume, are you by any chance a nubbin?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Whew, am I glad...I really don't want to see Sanctuary having space ships in the basement
                Tell me about it. As much as I love SG1, I wouldn't want TPTB from it involved in Sanctuary. I think the emigres of DK, MW & AT as PTB are just the right combo.

Comment

OK y'all, I'm off to go get ready to watch Amanda in Ghost Hunters *squee*. I'm taping the whole thing off course, and for those of you who have the Global news channel or whatever, I'm think GH will be talked about or something. Well, I'm off, the rest of you, enjoy .

Comment

Sanctuary - SciFi Talk: Ryan Robbins Audio Interview:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....38&postcount=1

[NOTE: This interview does contain new material that was not included in interview from Monday night.]

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                      Now, is that like the Snoopy dance? Or more like the Numfar Dance of Joy?
                      I'd have to say the Snoopy dance...if only because I've absolutely NO idea what or who Numfar is...

Originally posted by suse View Post
                      Apparently everyone who likes Sanctuary is still very interested in Stargate. Or enough to consider cross merchandising. <<yawn>>

suse
                      I will always love Stargate. Well..until my taste goes down the toilet, anyway.

*quirks eyebrow* The only way JM would write for Sanctuary is if, for some odd reason, Amanda and the rest of Sanctuary 1 hired him. Somehow I 1) find it hard to believe that people actually don't think those things through before asking such a question, and 2) doubt JM would look at that as anything but a demotion.

*rolls eyes*

Some of us, however, would jump at the chance...
                      Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                        I'd have to say the Snoopy dance...if only because I've absolutely NO idea what or who Numfar is...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycFqzNxiTwY
                        -

Comment

personally? i doubt JM would write for sanctuary in the near future.

like he said, he's busy with SGU and an alledged movie and...honestly, i don't think his style of writing fits the atmosphere and attitude that Amanda & co are trying to set.

they are going more for human emotions and human stories and angst and humor...classy humor

they're into character moments and emotions, he's into space ships and SFX and stuff blowing up

and joe's more of a slapstick, yuk-yuk and innuendo kinda guy. It would probably be hard for him to capture the attitude they are setting for the show
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

LMFAO

Definitely the Snoopy dance. *walks away chuckling*

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            they are going more for human emotions and human stories and angst and humor...classy humor

they're into character moments and emotions, he's into space ships and SFX and stuff blowing up

and joe's more of a slapstick, yuk-yuk and innuendo kinda guy. It would probably be hard for him to capture the attitude they are setting for the show
                            I completely agree.
                            Jenni

Comment

I don't have a problem with ex-cast of SG1/SGA appearing in Sanctuary,as imo, it's great to see them in their new roles,but I'd prefer none of the SG writers to be recruited .

IMO,they aren't needed .
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

ZOMFG HELEN/SANCTUARY DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I typed this up as SOON as my computer would let me after I woke up, which is when you remember the most of a dream. I didn't proof read this as it has now been a couple hours and I don't want to accidentally delete something that should be there.

Spoiler:
                                Helen dream

We're being chased by some bad abnormals, one of which who can shoot some sort of projectiles. Helen said something about his ability, but unfortunately, that happened before one of the times that I woke up* so I forgot it. We were in a building and we run outside and get into a red Corvette. Helen is driving , I'm in the passenger seat, while Ashley and some other abnormal who I think might have been helping us contact/find the abnormals chasing us. I can't remember if Will was ever with us, or he was hurt/killed by the bad abnormals.

Dude, Helen was tearing the streets a ****ing new one. I was scared ****less. The abnormals were following us in a greenish SUV, all the while the abnormal was shooting his projectiles; about the size of one's thigh, they were greenish with some black thrown in there. They weren't solid, but more misty, if you know what I mean.

So Helen is avoiding getting us run off the road as well as getting hit by the projectiles on what seems like the streets of NYC. I could be wrong, but some things were oddly familiar. But, then we get to a part of the city where things are more dense and the streets are narrower. The baddy manages to get a hit on the car and we're dead in the water. I can't remember if anything was said, but we all hopped out and ran, following Helen. All of a sudden we see these little demon like creatures coming out of no where. We're ****ing booking it now.

In a minute or two we end up at a museum, or library. Ashley had made it there first and was putting those poles that hold the ropes at a place like a museum on the doors to secure them. She left one door open and we all flew in. The abnormal we were with stupidly tried to get in one of the blocked doors. Um, yeah...

So now the three of us are inside this place with a crap load of dudes surrounding us. All of a sudden, the place went into like, super lock down mode, a la the Sanctuary. Metal doors fell in front of the main doors, and I could also see them coming down in front of the windows (this place had those kinds of windows near the ceiling). After a few silent moments, we hear some racket and one of those demon dudes gets in from the side. This critter was fast, and insane. I think he was blue... he was kinda like Spike from X-Men. He, MAYBE, a place on either arm were a sharp stick like thing would shoot out. These were different though, as it seems they were connect to him until broken off (easily), they were of the same texture and color of his hide, and they shot off at an angle when they hit a surface (they came out continuously from his body, these weren't like foot long things). I was just trying to dodge the spikes while Helen and Ashley took care of him. One of the spikes in the ground they flew right near my face. I grabbed about three feet of it and broke the end off in attempt to help... fight was over. It was taken down without much of an effort on the ladies part.

Then I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep.

*Okay, haven been through the chapter in psychology I don't think it's possible, but I do it. If I'm in the middle of a dream and it's still early in the morning, I'm able to fall back asleep and continue the dream almost exactly where I left off.

Comment

Working...
                                X