Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Reality show on SciFi, few people trying to prove that ghosts are real, or something like that.

I was checking the Sanctuary page on SciFi.com. Why are there news about Stargate Universe on that page?
    Apparently everyone who likes Sanctuary is still very interested in Stargate. Or enough to consider cross merchandising. <<yawn>>

suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
      Apparently everyone who likes Sanctuary is still very interested in Stargate. Or enough to consider cross merchandising. <<yawn>>

suse
      Eh, not so much anymore

BRING ON SANCTUARY!!!!

oops sorry for yelling
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Reality show on SciFi, few people trying to prove that ghosts are real, or something like that.
        Hmm.People have been trying to get definite proof one way or another about the existence of ghosts,spirits,poltergeists and what have you's for centuries.
        Props to these people if they can get a ghost to obligingly appear for the benefit of the media cameras ,just because they want one on Hallowe'en.
        [/cynicism]

Originally posted by JasminaGo
        I was checking the Sanctuary page on SciFi.com. Why are there news about Stargate Universe on that page?
        Launching the hype machine,hoping to gain non-SG fans via Amanda/Sanctuary fans taking an interest ?

suse
        They hope so.Time will tell if they have a winner in SGU.From what I've read about the new SG show...I don't think it will hold much interest for anyone over say 20 ,max ?

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Eh, not so much anymore

BRING ON SANCTUARY!!!!

oops sorry for yelling
        LOL ! Worth yelling about, imo.I know I don't count towards US/UK ratings points,but I've spread the word to friends and family to check out Sanctuary ,and so far most have enjoyed the show.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
          Yeah I heard about that show, with Amanda Tapping apparently she's a great actress you know! Maybe we should watch hehe.

Julia(samcarterrules)
          Yeah, the show's supposed to be great, and that Amanda Tapping babe seems pretty cool, maybe we *should* watch it .

Eh, not so much anymore

BRING ON SANCTUARY!!!!

oops sorry for yelling
          it's okay, I find myself yelling that too, and this:

BRING ON AMANDA

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            err...
            I like you too .

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
            You may like me, but I know you LOVE THIS WOMAN WAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE, and no offecse, but so do I :

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
              You may like me, but I know you LOVE THIS WOMAN WAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE, and no offecse, but so do I :

Heh, yeaaaaaah...

Comment

i was looking at chris h pics from when he was on sg1's s7 ep 'revisions'. he looked neat with all that hair and beard/mustache. he actually could have played Jesus!

so anyways, i kind of wish chris would grow his hair out like that again. i might be more apt to ship helen and druit.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  i was looking at chris h pics from when he was on sg1's s7 ep 'revisions'. he looked neat with all that hair and beard/mustache. he actually could have played Jesus!

so anyways, i kind of wish chris would grow his hair out like that again. i might be more apt to ship helen and druit.
                  LOL Druitt's not exactly a dreamboat, is he? But I think CH is convincing with his charm and a certain magnetism that probably hooked Helen (along with his interesting medical case).
                  He does have some great lines. I think in the premiere it was something like
                  Spoiler:
                  "Helen Magnus-- friend to abnormals and enemy of common sense!"

and I also liked in Kush when
                  Spoiler:
                  he said to her something about being only a manifestation of her subconscious so to feel free to be perfectly honest.

Comment

Trish writes: “Do you think you might write for Amanda’s *Sanctuary*?”

Answer: Nope. Paul and I will be writing for SGU, the SGA movie, and, hopefully, various other personal projects.
                    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Whew, am I glad...I really don't want to see Sanctuary having space ships in the basement
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hey y'all, according to the TMN schedule, Requiem is on Dec 5, so I'm assuming it's on Sci-fi that same day . Oh boy, I can't wait to see Amanda's performance in that episode .

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                          Hey y'all, according to the TMN schedule, Requiem is on Dec 5, so I'm assuming it's on Sci-fi that same day . Oh boy, I can't wait to see Amanda's performance in that episode .
                          The SciFi Channel has updated their December schedule to reflect the episode titles as yet. But we do get new episodes on:

12/05/2008 10:00 PM SANCTUARY
                          12/05/2008 12:00 AM SANCTUARY

12/12/2008 10:00 PM SANCTUARY
                          12/12/2008 12:00 AM SANCTUARY

And possibly a new episode with some repeats on:

12/19/2008 07:00 PM SANCTUARY
                          12/19/2008 08:00 PM SANCTUARY
                          12/19/2008 09:00 PM SANCTUARY
                          12/19/2008 10:00 PM SANCTUARY
                          12/19/2008 12:00 AM SANCTUARY

Plus, here's all the titles at TMN:

Sanctuary: Ep. 9 - Requiem December 5 - 8:00 pm

Sanctuary: Ep. 10 - Warriors December 12 - 8:00 pm

Sanctuary: Ep. 11 - Instinct December 19 - 8:00 pm

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Whew, am I glad...I really don't want to see Sanctuary having space ships in the basement
                            Or the toilet. <<thinks of the (B)Ori ships>>

ETA: It seems I wasn't being clear on how this relates to Sanctuary.
                            The (B)ori will fly out of Sanctuary's toilets if JM writes for the show.

suse
                            Last edited by suse; 30 October 2008, 07:49 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Has anyone seen the green screen clip on the sci-fi site for this week? Not much green screen in it, but it was interesting that when it fed into the theme tune, it fed into the old webisode theme, not the new one.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Spoiler:

I was at a con (shore Leave) that had James Marsters there a few years before. A ST group made their own tribbles... and put fangs on them.

They had a room where we could have "Tribble Wars" - basically an empty room where we threw the tribbles at each other. Every time I saw a fang I giggled. Andrea Thompson's son had a great time there. Cute kid. He must be almost an adult now.

suse
                                Are you serious???? That is frelling Hilarious!!!!

Oh, and BTW, Happy Halloween!!!!
                                sigpic
                                awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Working...
                                X