Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    LOL if enough of us do that do you think Channel 7 will come to the party and put it on during summer???
    I'm more hopeful that channel seven will pick it up than any other network...I'm just hoping it isn't going to go to channel ten.
    So what do you think...reckon we Aussies should petition the networks to get Sanctuary on air?
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
      Actually, it's on hulu the same time it's put on scifi.com, which is no later than the next day.
      Only for the first five episodes on HULU, then they go on an eight day delay basis for broadcast on HULU.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
        Only for the first five episodes on HULU, then they go on an eight day delay basis for broadcast on HULU.

Morjana
        Ah, this I did not know. The ever helpful morjana! Thank you once again.

Comment

You can also stream them on SciFi.com, Falcon which I believe does not have a waiting period
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            You can also stream them on SciFi.com, Falcon which I believe does not have a waiting period
            Yes, I knew that. I watch them off both sites (sci fi for size, hulu for specific scenes and quality).

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              I'm more hopeful that channel seven will pick it up than any other network...I'm just hoping it isn't going to go to channel ten.
              So what do you think...reckon we Aussies should petition the networks to get Sanctuary on air?
              It's worth a try. Probably snail mail would be best.
              -

Comment

NEEP! Only 23 posts needed for you to hit 4000! o_O

Sanctuary...*sigh*..gonna be sad it's not on this week...

Alas, I must take solace in AMANDA TAPPING ON GHOST HUNTERS!

*does the happy ferret dance*
                Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                  *does the happy ferret dance*
                  Now, is that like the Snoopy dance? Or more like the Numfar Dance of Joy?
                  -

Comment

Originally Posted by Chelle DB
                    I'm in Chelle i've been thinking of calling the station's up and seeing if any of them will know when or if Sanctuary will be showing here soon i'll even give Foxtel a ring hopefully we'll know soon

Originally Posted by Mandysg1
                    Right Amanda will be on the Ghost Hunters special
                    I'm hopeing i can watch it online it look's so cool i need an Amanda fix
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Sanctuary - TV Guide Online: - Nubbins: Hot List Nov 7 '08:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....43&postcount=1

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I have a funny feeling that after years of wanting tribbles (Which I finally got in San Diego - yay), I'm now going to develop a new obsession and want nubbins. this is dangerous.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                          I looked up the ITV.com programme schedule and they have Kush as showing on Monday, so it looks like they'll be catching up.
                          Oooh this is great news! I won't have to hide from spoilers any more, YAY!
                          Originally posted by suse View Post
                          Soooo...

How 'bout that show called Sanctuary.

I hear it has it all. A great cast. Strong writing, humor, agnst, action, FX...

suse
                          Yeah I heard about that show, with Amanda Tapping apparently she's a great actress you know! Maybe we should watch hehe.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Question: what exactly is "Ghost Hunters"?

Comment

Originally posted by Naddy View Post
                              Question: what exactly is "Ghost Hunters"?
                              Reality show on SciFi, few people trying to prove that ghosts are real, or something like that.

I was checking the Sanctuary page on SciFi.com. Why are there news about Stargate Universe on that page?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                                I have a funny feeling that after years of wanting tribbles (Which I finally got in San Diego - yay), I'm now going to develop a new obsession and want nubbins. this is dangerous.
                                Spoiler:

I was at a con (shore Leave) that had James Marsters there a few years before. A ST group made their own tribbles... and put fangs on them.

They had a room where we could have "Tribble Wars" - basically an empty room where we threw the tribbles at each other. Every time I saw a fang I giggled. Andrea Thompson's son had a great time there. Cute kid. He must be almost an adult now.

I'm hoping they aren't *too* Star Trekish.

suse
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X