Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    I agree JanSam

Requiem
    Spoiler:
    What i've been thinking with what makes Magnus go insane is that it's set in a sub and they can be pritty tight and if there is an abnormal in there that is affecting you thing's are gonna get out of control in a short time ,

And in acting that it's good to have a comfortable cast and crew and i could imagine how physicly and emotionaly exauhsting it could be .
    Spoiler:
    i've also read that 'requiem' takes place in the bermuda triangle, which might explain helen's instability. i mean, the last time i was there, i saw floating cows and rda repeatingly asking me to marry him. this bermuda triangle can do wonky things to one's brain.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Imagine my surprise and delight tonight when I opened my TV Guide (I get it via the postal service rather than picking it up in the shops)

Virtual Unreality pg1
      Virtual Unreality pg2

Feel free share with other Sanctuary fans and sites, just credit me, SunKrux, with the images.

xposted to Samanda
      Last edited by SunKrux; 30 September 2008, 06:15 PM.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

JanSam & mandy and their spoilers. Not looking...not looking...

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          Imagine my surprise and delight tonight when I opened my TV Guide (I get it via the postal service rather than picking it up in the shops)

Virtual Unreality pg1
          Virtual Unreality pg2

Feel free share with other Sanctuary fans and sites, just credit me, SunKrux, with the images.

xposted to Samanda
          Thank you
          -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
            Thank you
            You're welcome. Most folks who buy TV Guide (in the States anyway, don't think it's published outside the States) won't get it until Wednesday on the stands or later since the issue is for the week of Oct. 6 - 12. Figured I'd share it with the non-US folks as well.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              JanSam & mandy and their spoilers. Not looking...not looking...
              I'd say very minor spoilers, most we already know, he talks a little about an upcoming episode (but no more than have been mentioned on the episode synopsis)
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally Posted by SunKrux

Virtual Unreality pg1
                Virtual Unreality pg2

Thank you SunKrux there awsome your so lucky
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post

Virtual Unreality pg1
                  Virtual Unreality pg2

xposted to Samanda
                  Very cool, thanks for posting that! *makes note to buy a copy tomorrow*

As if seeing Sanctuary ads on NBC and CNBC wasn't cool enough, I just saw what looked like a new 30 second promo on Comedy Central during The Daily Show (huge Jon Stewart fan here ). I didn't know NBC owned Comedy Central, but either way it's great that the show is getting such wide exposure.

If this advertising helps Sanctuary pull in high enough ratings for the first few episodes, maybe it'll get an early season 2 pick-up?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    and this is the ep i'm the most excited about!!

*we* know amanda's a kick-butt actress, but there's been many times where stargate didn't give her the opportunity to really go out on a limb. example, 'new order'. while i loved the torture scenes between sam and fifth, they purposely held back any real physical torture because sam was a woman. i'm hoping sanctuary won't be afraid of possibly offending or pushing the envelope, just because it's a woman going through the ordeal.

amanda rules the universe!!
                    "*we* know amanda's a kick-butt actress" How could we not know that? I agree with you Sally, we never really saw some being physical torture , but we did see a few tough scenes here and there. Like in Off the Grid, when the team was captured and tortured, they were beaten pretty bad, including Sam . Even though she's a woman, they still gave her a few good whumping scenes . And I can't wait to see Helen go insane, I've always wanted to see Sam loose it, and how Amanda would act it out, and now I'll get my chance . Amanda keeps saying it was the hardest thing of her career, so it should be good to watch and I'm sure sanctuary won't hold back . I just don't want to see any of that Xena stuff .

Btw, Amanda *does* rule the universe, *our* universe .

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    i've also read that 'requiem' takes place in the bermuda triangle, which might explain helen's instability. i mean, the last time i was there, i saw floating cows and rda repeatingly asking me to marry him. this bermuda triangle can do wonky things to one's brain.
                    *Laughs a Sally's girlyness* . Hey Sally,
                    Spoiler:
                    *if the bermuda triangle really does make you see the people you most want to see, maybe I should go out there . A little Grace under pressure action?

Comment

Sanctuary - HULU: SciFi Channel Promo Videos:

At HULU:

The web site now has the promo videos for Sanctuary.

A New World Behind the Scenes 04:35 -
                      Inside Sanctuary Web Exclusive 04:05 -
                      Ready or Not Sneak Peek 00:30 -
                      Amanda Tapping Q&A - Part 1 Web Exclusive 02:56 -
                      Inside Sanctuary - Behind the Scenes 04:05

HULU is usually only accessible by viewers in the US, but if you problems viewing the videos at SciFi.com, perhaps you can view them here.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                        AT also mentioned in another interview regarding this episode

Spoiler:
                        that Magnus goes insane. In her previous statement, I took it to mean since she felt so comfortable around the cast and crew it made it easier for her to let go and really get into the insanity.
                        Ahh, now it's starting to click for me lol. This makes sense. And sounds cool

Thanks Sun for sharing, Sanctuary is getting a lot of exposure!
                        sigpic

Comment

I have photoshop inspiration. Here's a Sanctuary sig. Feel free to use

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                            I have photoshop inspiration. Here's a Sanctuary sig. Feel free to use

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l5...SanctuaryC.jpg
                            Awesome sig .
                            Last edited by Skydiver; 01 October 2008, 12:33 PM.

Comment

And another one

sigpic

Comment

-

Comment

Working...
                                X