Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry i haven't been around much, guys. i've got a friend in from out of town until thursday and i'm pretty much spending every waking moment with her for now. but i'm still trying to see all the new stuff, which is why i'm still up at midnight!

in the promo on sanctuaryforall.com it
    Spoiler:
    sure looked an awful lot like she was about to kiss Will. She turned her head and everything! I really hope they don't ship those two. It just wouldn't be right!
    sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
    Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Yes it would yes it would yes it would.

*giggle*

Sorry...I shipped them since the beginning. They're just...too cute.
      Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
        sorry i haven't been around much, guys. i've got a friend in from out of town until thursday and i'm pretty much spending every waking moment with her for now. but i'm still trying to see all the new stuff, which is why i'm still up at midnight!

in the promo on sanctuaryforall.com it
        Spoiler:
        sure looked an awful lot like she was about to kiss Will. She turned her head and everything! I really hope they don't ship those two. It just wouldn't be right!
        Hehe I'm with you Bekah
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          when sanctuary starts, is this the main forum that it'll be discussed at, or sanctuaryfans.com?

sally
          Keep in mind that TPTB used to visit the sanctuary fans forum:

http://www.forum.sanctuaryfans.com/index.php

and you never know....maybe they will again one day......

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
            Couldn't green either of you so please known you both have vitual green....THANK YOU! Both videos worked with your link ROX
            **After the first one finished playing the Q&A started playing automatically after the commercial, so just let it keep playing even after it's finished**
            Originally posted by alta View Post
            This did not work for me, it just froze in the middle of the first commercial, but I was using Firefox. I then switched to IE, and it worked! Thanks.
            Thank you Jan for the tip...I just let it play and I didn't even have to watch any ads...cool!! And I didn't have to switch to IE...thank you!!!!!
            Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
            Some things about the two SciFi videos:
            Spoiler:
            I really hope Big Foot was driving the car when Will was hit, because Helen was standing on the driver's side..
            Oh...I actually hope for the opposite!!
            Spoiler:
            I think if it's not my eyes playing tricks on m,e but I think that if you look carefully you'll see that there was only one person in the car...so I'm thinking that Helen was driving!!

when sanctuary starts, is this the main forum that it'll be discussed at, or sanctuaryfans.com?
            sally
            Personally, I'd love to go to the Sanctuary forums to discuss...but both are fine with me!!
            Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
            Yes it would yes it would yes it would.
            *giggle*
            Sorry...I shipped them since the beginning. They're just...too cute.
            I agree...they are both cute...but not in the same way you think!
            Last edited by Chelle DB; 14 September 2008, 03:32 AM.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
              I was able to watch the scifi vids, but can't get capture to work. I've tried all my tools. It used to work. Anyone able to capture them?
              Originally posted by JanSam View Post
              Yes
              <<Evil JanSam>>

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              Yes, you'll find that JanSam has many, many hidden talents...

or so I've heard
              <<Awaits the fruits of those talents expectantly>>

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Some things about the two SciFi videos:

Spoiler:
                I really hope Big Foot was driving the car when Will was hit, because Helen was standing on the driver's side.

I like how they have Druitt killing a whore in "present day."

Just LOVE the music with the Amanda interview. However, I'm fairly certain the theme music is the same (FLIPPING BETTER BE ). I also hope that they put said theme music into certain instances, as with the webisodes once or twice when it was drawn out a bit.
                Spoiler:
                I think Helen was probably in the back seat being chauferred by Bigfoot.

Yeah, I don't think much time has passed for Druitt, maybe a few years. Wonder if he shaves his head or lost it due to his 'travels'.

It's my guess the music will be tweeked, just like everything else.

I'm trying to decide if I want to avoid the spoilers from now on. I rather like seeing it fresh, but I also like the behind the scenes and interviews and don't trust I'll remember to watch them later (or that they will still be up). Besides, it exciting NOW. Decisions, decisions. <<--I know, if that's my hardest decision... Not that it is.

suse
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                  Oh...I actually hope for the opposite!!
                  Spoiler:
                  I think if it's not my eyes playing tricks on m,e but I think that if you look carefully you'll see that there was only one person in the car...so I'm thinking that Helen was driving!!
                  XD XD XD (<- about my spoilered comment/thought, not yours)

Spoiler:
                  Due to this incident, Big Foot will now always drive for her (note: not bashing women's driving skills, just Helen's ).

Personally, I'd love to go to the Sanctuary forums to discuss...but both are fine with me!!
                  GateWorld and the Sanctuary forums are now the first sites I open every day, so it doesn't matter to me either. I doubt we'll get subforums here, so I think that the Sanctuary forums would be better though.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                    Spoiler:

Yeah, I don't think much time has passed for Druitt, maybe a few years. Wonder if he shaves his head or lost it due to his 'travels'.

It's my guess the music will be tweeked, just like everything else.
                    Spoiler:
                    It's reasonable to assume that his traveling exerts some sort of radiation, sooooo yeah.

As in slightly lengthened for the credits, or actually tweeked to conform (*sigh*) to a new opening video?

I'm trying to decide if I want to avoid the spoilers from now on. I rather like seeing it fresh, but I also like the behind the scenes and interviews and don't trust I'll remember to watch them later (or that they will still be up). Besides, it exciting NOW. Decisions, decisions. <<--I know, if that's my hardest decision... Not that it is.

suse
                    Well... (actual spoilers here)

Spoiler:
                    I'm disappointed to have found out that there are other sanctuaries out there, so I'm anti-spoilers for this series.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      ^
                      l
                      l
                      l
                      (That's as close as I could get to an arrow)

<<Notes that this is a normal condition for Mandy>>

suse
                      g,d,rlh
                      sigpic
                      Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        It's reasonable to assume that his traveling exerts some sort of radiation, sooooo yeah.

As in slightly lengthened for the credits, or actually tweeked to conform (*sigh*) to a new opening video?
                        Both.

Well... (actual spoilers here)

Spoiler:
                        I'm disappointed to have found out that there are other sanctuaries out there, so I'm anti-spoilers for this series.
                        I figured or
                        Spoiler:
                        Helen wouln't have noted there were rules for going after some types of abnormals.

There seems to be a whole sub rosa culture in this universe.

Did I mention?
                        I'm excited!

suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Who knew JanSam was such a tease?

suse
                          not sure if that was a rhetorical question or if I was asking for a show of hands
                          Last edited by suse; 14 September 2008, 06:58 AM. Reason: Those darned IMG tags :S
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

sally
                            I'm sure some will be posted here, but i want to switch to sanctuaryfans.com, if only because I want to give the site some traffic for any counting that is done.

Though frankly, for some reason - I think for more than familiarity - I find sf hard to navigate.

suse
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

^
                              l
                              l
                              l
                              (That's as close as I could get to an arrow)

<<Notes that this is a normal condition for Mandy>>

suse
                              g,d,rlh

Nothing to see here, go back to your regular scheduled programming.
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Both.
                                *sad face*

I figured or
                                Spoiler:
                                Helen wouln't have noted there were rules for going after some types of abnormals.

There seems to be a whole sub rosa culture in this universe.
                                Spoiler:
                                Yes, that's something fun to speculate on. But having it like, said is like... a spoiler.

Did I mention?
                                I'm excited!

suse
                                MAKE IT OCTOBER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X