Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
    http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/

The official Sanctuary site has relaunched with a new [FLIPPING AMAZING] teaser trailer as well as a short description.
    OMG!!!! That was amazing!!!

Does anyone have a time machine? I can't wait three more weeks, I wanna see it now!!!! *pouts*
    sigpic

Comment

The official Sanctuary site has relaunched with a new [FLIPPING AMAZING] teaser trailer as well as a short description.
      Thank you Falcon...I mentioned it over in the Samanda thread too...just in case there are any lurkers over there who may have missed this!

I really can't wait...it looks freakin fantastic!!! Seriously, I can see this show being a huge hit!! Am I biased...heck no!!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

*Squeals and tackle hugs Falcon* thank you, thank you, thank you! That teaser looks absolutely amazing! I am so excited to see more!

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Crap, now I feel bad for taking ann_sgcfan's glory.

Comment

Crap, now I feel bad for taking ann_sgcfan's glory.
            LOL No glory stolen from me It's alllll good!! I'm just excited that the site is up and has a very cool trailer!! We are ALL glad you posted the link! No worries from me. Honest.

Comment

The site looks great and of course the trailer is excellent! I'm so looking forward to the show's premiere on TV.
              sigpic

Comment

I need to start thinking of a way to spam my friends on Xbox Live about the show. I suppose I could take a picture of my signed poster half a dozen times...

Comment

A link to some hi-res Sanctuary promo pics... http://dryope.livejournal.com/411634.html#cutid1

Comment

-

Comment

Just dropping by to let you all know that I finally uploaded my Comic Con pictures. The ones from the Sanctuary Panel are here:

http://amandaraesmith.com/gallery/sanctuarysdcc2008

The other ones can be found here:

http://amandaraesmith.com/gallery/sdcc2008

Please do not repost or reupload (to your personal photo bucket, flikr etc) or use them without my permission.

Thanks! And enjoy!

Comment

For those who get the Sci Fi channel, during next week's episode of Atlantis they'll be showing a SciFirst preview of Sanctuary!

They also showed promo with a number you can text to get Sanctuary updates that has a great picture of AT as Magnus.

And I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but they've got a Behind the Scenes video and a Q&A with AT video up on the SciFi website.

3 more weeks!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                          For those who get the Sci Fi channel, during next week's episode of Atlantis they'll be showing a SciFirst preview of Sanctuary!

They also showed promo with a number you can text to get Sanctuary updates that has a great picture of AT as Magnus.

And I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but they've got a Behind the Scenes video and a Q&A with AT video up on the SciFi website.

3 more weeks!
                          Cool! Thank you Evenstar!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Grrrr, those videos aren't playing for me. Hopefully SciFi will fixed that soon.

sigpic

Comment

Here's something to keep an eye out for next week (not only from this site, but other web sites as well):

SciFi Meshes

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Scifi Channel Digital Press Tour - 2008 Denver Colorado

Several months ago a sweepstakes was held for a chance to win a trip to Colorado to experience a weekend of ghost tours with Ghost Hunters Jason and Grant, Q&As and top notch accommodations at the famed and haunted Stanley Hotel (Stephen King’s inspiration for the Shining). SCI FI has decided to pair this incredible event with its annual SCI FI Digital Press Event, where you will be able to experience these same great opportunities, as well as some additional Digital Press-only perks centered around some of the most buzzed about upcoming projects. Below, please find a list of the incredible activities that will be happening throughout the weekend.

* Exclusive First Look at the new highly anticipated series, Sanctuary w/ Amanda Tapping
                              * Q&A with Top Talent (including panels with some of our most popular reality programming: Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, and Scare Tactics. As well as a special treat: Amanda Tapping representing Sanctuary!!)

* Nighttime Ghost Tour with Jason and Grant
                              * Exciting Welcome Packs
                              * 3-course Dinner at the Hotel with Top SCI FI Talent and execs
                              * Sneak Peak at new BSG Season 4.5 Episodes

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                                Just dropping by to let you all know that I finally uploaded my Comic Con pictures. The ones from the Sanctuary Panel are here:
                                <snip>
                                more piccies

Thanks heaps!!

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                                Grrrr, those videos aren't playing for me. Hopefully SciFi will fixed that soon.
                                If you choose the videos from the video section they'll work http://www.scifi.com/video/
                                For some reason they won't work from the Sanctuary section.

Thanks for the heads up, they're great!!
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X