Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No biggie! HEH. I figured it out.
    Jenni

Comment

Sanctuary - St. Petersburg Times: Rays news and notes:

From the St. Petersburg Times (St. Petersburg, FL):

Rays Report

Rays news and notes

By Joe Smith, Times Staff Writer
      In print: Sunday, August 31, 2008

Special guests of the day

Cast members from the Sci-Fi Channel show Sanctuary signed autographs at the Trop on Saturday. Actress Amanda Tapping (also from Stargate SG-1) said the Vancouver-based crew have become huge Rays fans. "Hopefully," creator Damian Kindler says, "their success will rub off on us."

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        Cool! Would you like a bean bag or giant pillow to recline upon?
        And for those of you who don't do Facebook :
        From Damian Kindler's mini-feed :
        Today
        Damian is going to a Tampa Bay Rays game on Saturday. In Tampa. And tossing out the first pitch with a few friends... 12:55pm
        I'll share a bean bag!

Thank you!

FYI, us oldtimers share all seating at all times, so everyone is welcome!!!

=).

First pitch? Dude, I'd flail.

But. I know S3M is WAY more athletically together than I am.

Do us proud AT!!!!

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        Why be an old lab assistant when you can have just as much fun being a young one...or maybe even more if you really think about it!!!!
        =)

Is that a vote-o-confidence?

Thank you if it is!!!!... =)

Either way, Will seems soooooo gullible!!!!

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
        Aww Edb thank you *settles down near RoX and Tagger*
        Julia(samcarterrules)

Yay, we are all sitting close together!
        Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
        Quint Studer

Comment

Hi guys, did anyone see the Tampa Bay game yesterday? Here's a link to a thread started by my hero of the week - Baltamore Orioles @ Tampa Bay Rays - Aug. 30th You'll notice Sally, and I have already left comments .

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            Hi guys, did anyone see the Tampa Bay game yesterday? Here's a link to a thread started by my hero of the week - Baltamore Orioles @ Tampa Bay Rays - Aug. 30th You'll notice Sally, and I have already left comments .
            Thank you, Rocky, for the heads up!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I'm going to do some icon spamming, cause I've been iconing like crazy for the Ultimate Sanctuary Icon Challenge. I'm sure you don't mind Helen only, from a couple of promo pics. Everything is snurchable, but when used on Livejournal, please credit my LJ.

01. 02. 03. 04.

05. 06. 07. 08.

09. 10. 11. 12. 13.
              sigpic

Comment

01. 02. 03. 04. 05.

06. 07. 08. 09. 10.
                sigpic

Comment

01. 02. 03. 04. 05.

06. 07. 08. 09. 10.
                  sigpic

Comment

And the last batch

01. 02. 03. 04. 05.

06. 07. 08. 09. 10.

11. 12. 13. 14. 15.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                      Even if he doesn't get nominated ...Congratrs to Damian for making that list His votes are pretty good so far

And I'm glad Sanctuary has an entire section now on GW rather than just a thread. It gives us more places to play
                      Sanctuary has it's own section? But ... geesh - you go away for a little bit, and miss all sorts of exciting ... sigh. Okay, so where do I find said comfy lounge with all the fun convos (or is this the area we're talking about? ames' brain is only semi-functional atm, it being a holiday and all...)

Originally posted by Edb View Post
                      Okay, we probably will need a small kitchen or a large kitchenette to accommodate the fridge, tables for cookies, cakes, scones, jams, jellies, butter, milk, cream and coffee. I'll bring the coffee. We'll also have to have a place to hang our individual mugs/cups. Remember, no paper cups here. This is a green space in honor of Amanda.
                      Green is great! (although blue is arguably better... LOL)

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      and let's not forget the nice nitch for us to keep our international chocolate collection in
                      Mmmmm ... chocolate! I'm with Sky on this one!

Originally posted by Edb View Post
                      Okay, this looks dangerous to all Chocolate-holics out there, me included. Do we trust ourselves with REAL, INTERNATIONAL, FABULOUS, MOUTH-WATERING CHOCOLATE available 24/7 or should that go into a locked cabinet?

Must run now--having way too much fun to be healthy for me.
                      I think most of us managed to know when enough was enough ... for now.

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                      Vimto is a purple soft drink from the UK. It contains the juice of grapes, raspberries and blackcurrants, flavoured with herbs and spices. Vimto has also been made into a sweet (candy) and an ice lolly (ice pop). It is available both as a 'packaged good', ie in cans and bottles via retail outlets or as a dispensed soft drink, ie a draft drink in pubs, clubs and restaurants.

Does that answer your question?

BTW, I hope we've got a freezer as well as a fridge. Cos if you want your drinks to be really cold, you stick them in the freezer for half an hour or so before you drink them.
                      Not to mention we need room for the ice cream!
                      Must have ice cream..........mmmmmm

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      I will be a trustworthy keeper of the keys!
                      *snort*

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                      Bwahahahahahahahahaha...*gasp*... hahahahahaha

P.S. Luvs ya neep
                      What she said! *hugs*

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      let's not forget the bottomless cooler of various sodas and juices from around the world, which is right next to the equally bottomless freezer with the ice creams of the world
                      See, Sky and I are apparently on the same wavelength!
                      (Poor Sky.....*shakes head*)

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      *wipes mud out of eyes...flings it at Bekah*

Now see what you've started
                      ....or maybe it was a good thing I was away for a while -- I missed the cleanup too! At least this time around...

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                      I am yet to meet a non-Australian who likes Vegemite....

Mmm chocolate coated macadamia nuts drrrooooollll and slurpees
                      I taught a student in northern England who absolutely *loved* Vegemite. She brought Vegemite sandwiches at least twice a week for lunch...and no, she's not an AU/NZ transplant - I asked!

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                      Little clothes GOOD
                      More clothes BAD
                      Half naked under a sheet YAY!!!
                      LOL - I love chelle's definitions there! So true... *grins*

34 days to go! *does lil happy dance*
                      I'm off to my cousin's house for a few days - and bringing Sanctuary along. I plan on converting at least one more fan before I return from my trip, possibly more Not, to be fair, that it's a huge hardship on my part.... LOL!
                      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                      ames on facebook
                      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                        I'm going to do some icon spamming, cause I've been iconing like crazy for the Ultimate Sanctuary Icon Challenge. I'm sure you don't mind Helen only, from a couple of promo pics. Everything is snurchable, but when used on Livejournal, please credit my LJ.
                        Thx for the spammage, SJSL!
                        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                        ames on facebook
                        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

I thought that I'd inform you all that season 2, is already in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                            I thought that I'd inform you all that season 2, is already in the works.
                            Yeah, we read about that a few days ago. Something about how the network is already impressed with the previews and that it will be extremely unlikely not to get greenlit for season two. I can't remember what interview I read it in, but yeah, it's not a definite, but very likely.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                              Yeah, we read about that a few days ago. Something about how the network is already impressed with the previews and that it will be extremely unlikely not to get greenlit for season two. I can't remember what interview I read it in, but yeah, it's not a definite, but very likely.
                              Wow. They're close to getting a season 2 pick-up weeks before season 1 has even aired?? That's amazing, I've never heard of this happening with any other TV series.

Way to go Amanda, Damien, Martin and everyone else involved!

sigpic

Comment

Damian told me himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X