Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I explained the concept of Sanctuary to my parents last night ... I think they were actually listening this time, b/c they now want to watch the weps as well - yayness!!

Plan 'get mom hooked on AT' is moving to its next stage - *grin*
    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
    ames on facebook
    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Someone at another forum just posted this link. I think it's a SciFi trailer for Sanctuary. I hadn't seen it yet ... me likes
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        Someone at another forum just posted this link. I think it's a SciFi trailer for Sanctuary. I hadn't seen it yet ... me likes
        That is soooo cool! Thanks for the link!

Comment

Oh wow! That Rocks! Thank you, thank you, thank you

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

the video didn't play right for me, but the sound was good.
            Spoiler:
            Helen has her accent!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              the video didn't play right for me, but the sound was good.
              Spoiler:
              Helen has her accent!
              Only because they were using the old webisode footage. I think it will be a few more months before we see trailers with the new footage.
              -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                Only because they were using the old webisode footage. I think it will be a few more months before we see trailers with the new footage.
                I thought some of the pictures looked new, (it sort of ran like a slideshow for me) so I thought they were keeping parts of the original script but re-shot.
                Way to rain on my parade, RoX.

Comment

I still cant help but squee loudly whilst watching the clip hehe

I know its just clips from the webisodes, but the fact that its a tv trailer for the show is making me sooo excited about seeing it on tv.

Im so excited infact that ive come here on the gateworld forums after over a year away.

Now im just gonna go squee and watch webisode 8 hehe.

Shelley
                  The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Thankyou for the link, nice to see scifi promoting Sanctuary all ready and i can't wait to see new clips! Wonder if they will show new clips of Helen from victorian times along side of Helen in modern times, to show just what Amanda can do for all her new fans, that i'm sure are just waiting in the wings right now !
                    ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      Way to rain on my parade, RoX.
                      My Mum always told me I had to share and, well, it's been raining here for days

Actually I thought it was a good trailer and can't wait for one with some of the new footage.

*ponders how long we will have to wait*
                      *stamps foot*

I Don't Do Patience Very Well!!!!!
                      -

Comment

It doesn't play for me. It freezes a few seconds in.

suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

*grins* that's awesome!
                          I can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            My Mum always told me I had to share and, well, it's been raining here for days
                            I've got enough rain here, thank you very much.

Actually I thought it was a good trailer and can't wait for one with some of the new footage.

*ponders how long we will have to wait*
                            *stamps foot*

I Don't Do Patience Very Well!!!!!
                            I'm with you. I fall right into the producers' trap with these tidbits--they make me ansty for Sanctuary. I'll bet we get some "real" promos on Scifi this summer since we're supposed to be getting Sanctuary around October, right?

Comment

Thanks for posting this! Has anyone seen trailers yet on SciFi itself?

My LJ

Comment

Oh hey, thanks so much for the link!! Surprisingly it worked here just fine and I like it.
                                - - -

Don't know if that's the right place to post it , I read and read and read and I'm not done yet! .. girls (you know! the crazy bunch I met in London LOL) .. just wanted to tell you that I simply loved your recent interview with Amanda. Thanks a million dearies !!!

And another thing, DON'T expect me to find anything here soon. Oh my, this place is huge and I may need some time to find even my own posts. hehe

xox
                                DD (just for you to see it's me, or better not?)
                                Cassie: What do you see when you look at me now?
                                Sam: I see you ... and until your head starts spinning around,
                                and probably even then, I will still see ... You. [Rite of Passage]

Thanks for the lovely signature Jan!!

Comment

Working...
                                X