Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    :shock: Sally...I know you can't choose between the two, but having Helen shoot Sam in the head isn't very nice.
    argh, i didn't notice when i posted it!

there.

((()))

forgive me sam?

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Okay so I kinda screwed up the greeting message on that call in line...and by "screwed up"...I mean I forgot to save the one I recorded. Ooops.

At any rate, it's fixed now.

Call this number (you know you wanna): (214) 615-6044 ext 5630

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        argh, i didn't notice when i posted it!

there.

((()))

forgive me sam?

sally
        Tsk, tsk, Sally...violence does not become you. Good thing you fixed that post...what with Santa on the way and all.

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Tony Tellado over at Sci-Fi Talk has been busy again, this time he talks to Robin Dunne.
          "Robin Dunne - Sanctuary
          Talented actor who plays Dr. Will Zimmerman on the web series, Sanctuary. We cover his character, the uniqueness of the series, and where it could be headed. There are some spoilers if you have not seen all of the series."

You can catch the podcast here
          -

Comment

This week's poll over at Slice of SciFi is
            "Of the listed independent SF features we have showcased on our show this year, which would you rate the "Best of 2007?"

and Sanctuary is on the list, so if you are so inclined to partake in polls then get yourself over to Slice of SciFi and show your support for Sanctuary

As we head into the new year I want to wish every Sancturian all the best for the New Year, may everyone have a happy and prosperous New Year and many new Sanctuary webisodes too
            -

Comment

Scotch?
              James Graham: Stage 3 Media: www.stage3media.com
              Support Guru/Evangelist/Audience Relations
              http://www.sanctuaryforall.com

Comment

Hey James we need the entire "special images" aka promo shots uploaded

Comment

Originally posted by JamesS3M View Post
                  Scotch?
                  Yes, please. And lots of it!! Though my preferred brand is Dimple and the older, the better.

BTW

Are we there yet????

-

Comment

Originally posted by TheJediSpectre View Post
                    Hey James we need the entire "special images" aka promo shots uploaded
                    Then what would you keep coming back for? That's all I've got in any case right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                      Yes, please. And lots of it!! Though my preferred brand is Dimple and the older, the better.

BTW

Are we there yet????

When the boss says so.

Comment

Just a little update on the quilt... James don't tell Amanda... It's a surprise.

Mumsey has caused quite a stir in the post office when collecting all
                        your packages. The stamps from al over the world have had the posties
                        drooling!!! I have had over 100 pieces of fabric donated to the cause
                        which is absolutely fantastic. I can't thank you all enough. I have
                        re-designed the quilt slightly to take account of all the fabric and
                        it's gonna be a big'un!!

I don't seem to have everyone's email addresses so, If you have donated
                        fabric, and haven't already done so, please can you confirm the name you
                        want on the quilt and it's correct spelling. Messages should be sent to
                        my personal e-mail addy or the ask the G4 addy on the main GABIT
                        website. (www.gabitevents.co.uk) I will let you know if it won't fit and
                        needs shortening. Many of the details were handwritten on our sheets/
                        your envelopes and I want to make sure I have the spellings correct.

As you all know, in addition to the quilt itself, we are also collecting
                        donations for the hearing dogs. In co-ordination with the charity, Sue
                        has kindly set up the following Justgiving site for the project. If you
                        have not already done so, please do go and check out the page.

http://www.justgiving.com/gabitquilt07

This is the hearing dogs preferred way of collecting the donations.
                        They get the money directly, you can use a credit or debit card and if
                        you are a UK tax payer, the charity can automatically reclaim gift aid (
                        an extra 28p in the pound) so please do check the right box!!!

Please give as much or little as you can afford. You don't need to
                        leave your name and you can also leave a little message if you wish.

If anyone who hasn't donated fabric wants to make a donation to hearing
                        dogs towards our total, they can also use the same page.

Many thanks for your enthusiasm for this project. The quilt will be
                        presented to Amanda at AT3 in May 2008. We will ensure pictures are
                        posted on the GABIT site after the event for those not able to attend in
                        person.

Once again I thank you and wish you all a happy and safe new year!

Big quilty Hugs
                        Becks
                        (the one who makes the quilts)
                        Quilt of Many Hugs Project.

Comment

http://otherlandonline.com/sgamessag...26cbb7639e782a

Comment

Nicely done.

Hey! Who's that guy? He looks just like me...
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Sanctuary at Vidfest video now available in the assets lab aka the free stuff section.

Comment

Well, as a little New Year present to myself, I just bought a Sanctary hoodie.

Question: Are you guys at Stage 3 taking suggestions for further merchandise James?
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X