Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
    Considering many of them are currently working on other projects as well, I think they are doing an amazing job getting all this done! I work, study, and I'm a single mum, so I realise how difficult it can be to find time to get everything done. Please pass on our respect and gratitude to them for working so hard? And pass on a couple of big (((HUGS))) as well.
    Consider it done.
    sigpic

Comment

i cant wait till may. the more i read about sanctuary with more i look forward to seeing it. it just seems like its going to be great. im downloading a wallpaper at the mo, looks very cool

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
        Wow that's fast!

Does anyone know of any Sanctuary themed LJ's or MySpace's yet? Or LJ's/MySpace's that comment or are keeping up with the show?

Please PM them to me if you could.
        I've finally harassed stalked convinced a friend of mine to start blogging She has decided to stick to what she knows and will be talking about TV & movies and gadgets. Of course once I heard about Sanctuary, I have discussed it with her many times and it is a topic I'm sure that will be raised many times. Check out her Blog as she has an intro to Sanctuary on it.

yeah, yeah I'm helping plug a friend's site
        Last edited by RealmOfX; 01 March 2007, 12:07 AM.
        -

Comment

Very cool blog. Thanks for the link
          sigpic

Comment

When is the sliceofscifi.com interview with Amanda and Damian scheduled to air? I thought I had read today (Feb. 28), but I didn't see mention of it on their website.
            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
              When is the sliceofscifi.com interview with Amanda and Damian scheduled to air? I thought I had read today (Feb. 28), but I didn't see mention of it on their website.
              They originally had it listed on their schedule to be in today's show, but it looks like they decided to use another interview instead.

I was disappointed this morning when I checked the site. Perhaps they've pushed it back a week or two for some reason. The podcasts are released every Wednesday morning, so maybe it will be in next week's show. Here's hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
                i cant wait till may. the more i read about sanctuary with more i look forward to seeing it. it just seems like its going to be great. im downloading a wallpaper at the mo, looks very cool
                It does indeed look like it could be a very promising show. I really hope things work out for it.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

David Hewlett talked about his role in Sanctuary in his blog.
                  Spoiler:

First off, yes I am a part of Sanctuary, but no I am not a regular or recurring character. I had the pleasure of playing, what I would call a cameo (others would call it a bit part) as a nasty serial killer with a bad attitude. Kavan was there with me and he makes a great hard nose cop (really, he has a very hard nose). Its just two scenes and is NOT several episodes as has been reported elsewhere.
                  Wow, I can't wait to see David play a serial killer!

Edit: Link:
                  http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...d=14&Itemid=35
                  Last edited by Gate gal; 28 February 2007, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Here's some suggestions for the Sanctuary people to promote Sanctuary - create your own ads and put them on the website. The fans will make sure the word spreads.

1) Create small snippets from the cast in character to give people an introduction to characters and whet the fans appetites for more.

2) Collect fan questions and then grab some cast and crew and create a setting like a panel at a convention, use a stationary camera, turn it on, you have X number of questions and Y amount of minutes and its all done in one take. So let the fun and information begin!!

Of course you may have to use some of tagger's time altering suggestions to be able to fit it in with your schedules

Any thoughts? Comments? Go away RoX and come back when the meds wear off??
                    -

Comment

Present.
                      Click for big...

sigpic

Comment

Ok, so we've got Sanctuary fanfic before the series even debuts - how long before some bright spark starts making customised Sancturay action figures?
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                          1) Create small snippets from the cast in character to give people an introduction to characters and whet the fans appetites for more.

2) Collect fan questions and then grab some cast and crew and create a setting like a panel at a convention, use a stationary camera, turn it on, you have X number of questions and Y amount of minutes and its all done in one take. So let the fun and information begin!!
                          Oooh, sounds fun. Could be an option later if no time now.

PS how many stages of caffeine withdrawal are left?!?
                          Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                          Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            Here's some suggestions for the Sanctuary people to promote Sanctuary - create your own ads and put them on the website. The fans will make sure the word spreads.
                            Actually, that's a good idea. It would be nice to have some banners with code that could be cut and pasted leading back to the website. This would be useful for html challenged individuals, enabling them to put banners and links on the blogs, LJs, and websites.

A good example is the the Sam Friendly Zone web page... lots of banners to choose from, with the html code that can be cut and pasted at the top.
                            http://users.skynet.be/semperarchive...y/banners.html

savejanetfraiser.com has some good examples, also, but without the html code:
                            http://savejanetfraiser.com/banners.html
                            What I like about them is that they have the website address on the banner itself.

Maybe that's something that the Sanctuary folks could use from fans? Fan designed advertising banners on their own webpage? They could screen them (to make sure they're not offensive) and then put them up for anyone to use...

My LJ

Comment

So I got an email today about beta testing. I was under the assumption they had filled up quickly from the last email, but now it says thanks for signing up for the beta testing program and I'm registered. Did anyone else get this today? Am I somehow reading this two sentence email wrong or was I victim of an email malfunction?

sigpic
                              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                                So I got an email today about beta testing. I was under the assumption they had filled up quickly from the last email, but now it says thanks for signing up for the beta testing program and I'm registered. Did anyone else get this today? Am I somehow reading this two sentence email wrong or was I victim of an email malfunction?
                                I received this email today too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X