Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamesS3M View Post
    But letting them all out at once would defeat the excitement process.
    As the actress said to the bishop...
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

But letting them all out at once would defeat the excitement process.
      But its stuff we have already seen aside from the ones u said need to be viewed properly

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
        Hi James. Thanks for these goodies.

I can get into the page from the link above, but how do I find the page again when I go to the home page? I can't find a link for these downloads. Thanks.
        Bookmark it for now, there'll be a semi-permanent link in this weeks Insider but it's not going to get a full and proper link for a bit yet due to some...mutations in the site that may be occuring soon.
        James Graham: Stage 3 Media: www.stage3media.com
        Support Guru/Evangelist/Audience Relations
        http://www.sanctuaryforall.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nameless View Post
          But its stuff we have already seen aside from the ones u said need to be viewed properly
          Then what would you like to see? Seriously, if there's demand we'll see what we can put together.

Comment

Bookmark it for now, there'll be a semi-permanent link in this weeks Insider but it's not going to get a full and proper link for a bit yet due to some...mutations in the site that may be occuring soon.
            Will do. Cheers mate.
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you James and helpful Sancturians!! I now have everything bookmarked so I can go back and look at it when my full eyesight hopefully returns in a few more weeks

Whilst recovering from my eye operations I was extremely bored and I listened to a lot of movies and books and the Sanctuary pilot was one of those. I had always liked the sound of Sanctuary but I came to appreciate it even more when all I could do was listen to it!! Not only is the music great but also the little sound effects like the change in sound when transiting from an outside view through a window of Sanctuary into the study or sound from a TV coming positionally from the right where Will was watching it. Great stuff!!

Hopefully when Sanctuary gets released on DVD we'll get some commentaries for it, that sure would have been good to listen to while I was recuperating. I noticed that the Directing Notes for the Insane thread over at the forum has been added to and I'll be happily jumping into that thread in a few more weeks. Lots of Sanctuary goodies to look forward to for me!!!
              -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Hopefully when Sanctuary gets released on DVD we'll get some commentaries for it, that sure would have been good to listen to while I was recuperating. I noticed that the Directing Notes for the Insane thread over at the forum has been added to and I'll be happily jumping into that thread in a few more weeks. Lots of Sanctuary goodies to look forward to for me!!!
                I am currently trying to organize the commentaries, you'd be surprised how hard it is to pin people down..

Comment

Want To Interview Damian Kindler?

Then prepare yourselves.

One of my many projects in the works is a series of video pieces and one of them is a video Q&A with Damian.

Got questions? We're got answers. All the question for this piece will come from you and be answered by Damian. If this succeeds, this will be the first of many with all kinda of Sanctuary faces...

Questions go to insider(at)sanctuaryforall.com with "DK Interview" in the subject header.

But here's the thing. I want your best questions, not all of them will make the cut so you better draw for your best journalistic enquiries if you want your questions answered.

You also have a deadline of Monday, October 28th to get them in. If it's not there when I arrive at work on Monday

Now, let's go!

Comment

Then what would you like to see? Seriously, if there's demand we'll see what we can put together.
                    All of the Webisodes with their original Green Screen backgrounds & no music

It would be awesome to compare the finished versions to the non finished versions

Comment

It would be awesome to compare the finished versions to the non finished versions
                      Noted for submisison to TPTB.

Comment

Out takes and bloopers? Make up tests? VFX tests? Costume designs? Virtual set blueprints (so we can work out where everything is in relation to everything else)?
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Adding to the above great suggestions, what about a floor plan of Sanctuary?
                          sigpic

Comment

Hear, hear!!!

I love the green screen bits we've seen so far.

And what Brutak and dipsofjazz said.

Deleted scenes, outtakes, bloopers, and pranks.

Oh, and
                            Spoiler:
                            webisode 9.
                            Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                            Quint Studer

Comment

I like all the behind the scenes stuff about what went on during filming--discussions about character, why things were set up the way they were--and of course funny thing that happened. Actor commentaries are my faves.

Comment

Rehersal footage? Script read throughs?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X