Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
    This is the part where I duck and get out of the way before I get thwacked with someone's pool noodle.
    *raised Teal'c-esque eyebrow* Pool noodle?
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Or it could just be Damian's mom hitting refresh over and over again.

(This is the part where I duck and get out of the way before I get thwacked with someone's pool noodle, LOL!)

I'm KIDDING!!!!!!

geek
      Demonstrating, of course, that Damian's mom is very interested.

I think the interest is spreading, though, as word gets out. There's an active LJ community with 112 people watching it, and a blog feed. Maybe that doesn't constitute a legion of fans, but it's a start.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
        *raised Teal'c-esque eyebrow* Pool noodle?
        I suspect you don't want to know. At least, I certainly don't.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
          I think the interest is spreading, though, as word gets out. There's an active LJ community with 112 people watching it, and a blog feed. Maybe that doesn't constitute a legion of fans, but it's a start.
          Mighty oaks from little acorns grow.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

I suspect you don't want to know. At least, I certainly don't.
              Indeed.
              sigpic

Comment

Demonstrating, of course, that Damian's mom is very interested.

Fine then. Grind my pathetic and paltry attempt at sarcasm into the primordial ooze. See if I invite you to my next pool party.
                Spoiler:

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Fine then. Grind my pathetic and paltry attempt at sarcasm into the primordial ooze. See if I invite you to my next pool party.
                  Spoiler:

Just so long as you hire this pair as security.

Last edited by BruTak; 22 February 2007, 01:24 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

eep, BruTak, please put that pic in a tag. It's stretching the window to unreadable.
                    scarimor

Comment

Ten thousand apologies. Better?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by me@sanctuary View Post
                        Thought you all might be interested to know that sanctuaryforall.com has had over a million hits.

pretty cool huh?
                        That's excellent!

at pool noodles!!
                        sigpic
                        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Pool noodles! Haven't seen one of those in a while. Don't blame you for not wanting to get whapped with one. Those things can be painful!

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                            Pool noodles! Haven't seen one of those in a while. Don't blame you for not wanting to get whapped with one. Those things can be painful!
                            Wow, we're surrounded by noodles all summer. Everywhere you look there is a rainbow of noodles. They normally don't hurt too much until they get old and waterlogged, then they become lethal weapons.

Oh and congrats to the Sanctuary crew for their 1,000,000 hits!

*does a little happy dance*

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                              Wow, we're surrounded by noodles all summer. Everywhere you look there is a rainbow of noodles. They normally don't hurt too much until they get old and waterlogged, then they become lethal weapons.

1 million hits is definitely worthy of a happy dance, here's one of Amanda's

Congrats to the Sanctuary crew!

Now we really have to watch out for the mods, Sky's wet noodle has been revealed as a lethal weapon
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post

My mom doesn't let us have noodles in our pool anymore because the neighborhood kids would beat each other with them and then their parents would blame us.

Yay! 1,000,000 hits!! That's so amazing!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X