Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melora View Post
    Stage 3 Media has now posted the list of guest stars for the series and the roles they will play.

Here's the link to the list:

http://www.stage3media.com/Newsfacts.html

Very exciting to see so many familiar faces listed!

Thanks for the update and posting the link.

Definitely an exciting guest cast.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
      I wonder how the payment will work. I would not mind paying for a season pass or something like that.
      I actually e-mailed them about this and they told me season passes would be available. Yay!

Comment

Hey all! Quick announcement for ya. Stay tuned for sanctuaryfans.com to be showing up within the next week and a half. Yes we're moving fast because the time is now.

Myrth has already set up the new link to the Sanctuary forum at http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com/

Now...go forth and spread the word.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have some good news and some disappointing news.

It seems ForeverSG1 was right. Sam Sloane at Slice of Sci-Fi has posted a correction to his earlier statement about RDA possibly being on Sanctuary. I think he confused the news about RDA possibly being in the SG movies with the possibility of him being on Sanctuary. At least we know for sure now. So no RDA in Sanctuary.

The good news is that Slice of Sci-Fi has listed that their interview with Amanda and Damian Kindler will be released on the web on February 28th. The schedule might possibly change in the next week, but be sure to keep an eye out for it. Here is the link listing their schedule:

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/current-events/

According to DK, the interview will also be broadcast on XM satellite radio sometime next month. Definitely something to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by figment View Post
            Thanks for the update and posting the link.

Definitely an exciting guest cast.

A very exciting guest cast indeed.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Melora View Post
              Hi everyone,

I have some good news and some disappointing news.

It seems ForeverSG1 was right. Sam Sloane at Slice of Sci-Fi has posted a correction to his earlier statement about RDA possibly being on Sanctuary. I think he confused the news about RDA possibly being in the SG movies with the possibility of him being on Sanctuary. At least we know for sure now. So no RDA in Sanctuary.

The good news is that Slice of Sci-Fi has listed that their interview with Amanda and Damian Kindler will be released on the web on February 28th. The schedule might possibly change in the next week, but be sure to keep an eye out for it. Here is the link listing their schedule:

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/current-events/

According to DK, the interview will also be broadcast on XM satellite radio sometime next month. Definitely something to look forward to.
              I'm looking forward to that interview. Of course, I look forward to any news about Sanctuary. Is it May yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                Is it May yet?
                Good God in Govan woman! It's not even March yet!
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Thought you all might be interested to know that sanctuaryforall.com has had over a million hits.

pretty cool huh?
                  sigpic

Comment

Pretty darned cool, yeah.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

any news when show will be aired yet?

Comment

Originally posted by me@sanctuary View Post
                        Thought you all might be interested to know that sanctuaryforall.com has had over a million hits.

pretty cool huh?
                        Wha??

Dude. Very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          As far as I'm aware of, correct me if I'm wrong but "Sanctuary" is the first attempt to do an Internet based "television" show. From what I've seen and the brief synopsis I've read it sounds very interesting. I've always been a fan of scifi and the format of this ie the interactivity has alot of promise. That and they won't be bound by 43 min. I imagine though you'll have to buy a membership of sorts or they wouldnt make a profit. I will definatly be tuning in so to speak when it comes out this spring.
                          Judging from what I've read, the first 4 eps are free, then you pay to see the rest....

Comment

pretty cool huh?
                            That is very cool. You counting different IPs?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

pretty cool huh?
                              That's great news. Even if many are repeats, it shows a lot of interest.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                                That's great news. Even if many are repeats, it shows a lot of interest.
                                Or it could just be Damian's mom hitting refresh over and over again.

(This is the part where I duck and get out of the way before I get thwacked with someone's pool noodle, LOL!)

I'm KIDDING!!!!!!

geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X