Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I logged on to Sanctuary this morning (uk time) only to find a message saying i have to wait untill later in the week because of a tech problem and here was i thinking that Monday was going to be a great day of me be able to watch webisode 7 and wach for my dvd vol 1 season 10 of sg1 to fall through my letter box! Oh well i'll just have to wait for my dvd to come now!
    ......TARA......

Comment

No, it's not just the UK. I went back to my Library and it's gone, lucky for me I downloaded it as soon as it appeared (yes, I'm one of those people that hit the refresh button frequently in my impatience!).

I've got the transcript done if anyone who hasn't got it yet wants to spoil themselves. Just hop on over to Sanctuaryfans in the Transcript section under Webisode Guide
      -

Comment

Hmmm... As I recall, some people had problems downloading wep 6 as well. Maybe this is a sign that Sanctuary is growing in popularity?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Defenitely not just the UK, cause Belgium is having to wait to...
          I guess it's a European problem :s

Comment

Hi All,

The issue is not region specific, but will be sorted asap. We'll let you know soon as we get word it's available again.

Cheers
            Myrth
            sigpic

Comment

what was the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                Oh, sugar!

I'm on dial up, and the puppy is still downloading.

I'll write to the site and inquire.

Thanks for the heads up!

Morjana
                morj, you';er not trying to download sanctuary on dialup are you?

hon, it's 300+ megs. It'll take you all week, if not longer
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth View Post
                  Hi All,

The issue is not region specific, but will be sorted asap. We'll let you know soon as we get word it's available again.

Cheers
                  Myrth
                  Thanks Myrth

*waits semi patiently* lol

I even dressed the part today too I'm wearing my Sanctuary hoody

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    morj, you';er not trying to download sanctuary on dialup are you?

hon, it's 300+ megs. It'll take you all week, if not longer
                    Dang. That depresses me, and I'm not even on dial-up. Morjana - Is there any way you can have someone download the wep for you and burn it to a disc?

And I hope this problem is resolved soon, or else I'll be joining jckfan in the ssshakes.

Comment

No Sanctuary today. jckfan hits the ground with a splat as the rug's pulled out from under her. crawls back to computer "must watch previous episode to stave off the withdrawal symptoms..."

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                        Dang. That depresses me, and I'm not even on dial-up. Morjana - Is there any way you can have someone download the wep for you and burn it to a disc?

And I hope this problem is resolved soon, or else I'll be joining jckfan in the ssshakes.
                        if she is trying to get the wep via dialup, i'll burn her a dvd.

I only get to see it via the help of a download buddy - i give him the code, he downloads the files for me - so i'm willing to help those that already have a paid bundle get a dvd since i have the ability to make the dvd's
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          if she is trying to get the wep via dialup, i'll burn her a dvd.

I only get to see it via the help of a download buddy - i give him the code, he downloads the files for me - so i'm willing to help those that already have a paid bundle get a dvd since i have the ability to make the dvd's

I think Morjana's post was in reference to the Hi Sci Fi interview that is online, not the weps. You would have to be insanely patient to try to download them on dial-up.

By the way, does anyone know if they ever got the audio interview file fixed? I would love to hear it, but being on dial-up myself, I don't want to spend the time to download an audio file that has no interview in it.

Comment

Damian has updated his blog with information about the delay.

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/weblog/index.php
                            Last edited by JanSam; 13 August 2007, 01:10 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. I stumbled upon this thread when i was looking around. I'm glad i did. I am loving sanctuary, its a great show. I think its a hit becasue its quite different from what people usually watch. The fact that it is on the web makes it different in its self, and it was a good idea. So long as you have a comfy chair
                              sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                                Damian has updated his blog with information about the delay.

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/weblog/index.php

So, technical glitches delayed the release, because as DK says -
                                "Meet the deadline and put out a sub-par episode, or delay the release by a few days and get it right."

Ok, I understand that, but what does it mean about the episode that some of us were able to download? Is it a sub-par version, and a better version will come out in a few days? It looked ok to me. Of course, I didn't get the HD episode, so maybe that's where they're having difficulties. Anyone able to download the HD version?

I guess I assumed that the problem was with the delivery, not the episode itself. For me, this time the download was pretty fast, only about 15-20 minutes.

NC

Comment

Working...
                                X