Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

Oh yes, reserve a 2 hour block for downloading...
    If When this becomes a regular series, I've gotta upgrade my so called "high speed."
    Ditto for me on my "high speed" internet.

Worth it, though.
    Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
    Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
      Are you sure you weren't going to clean the fluff out of your bellybutton? I'd be prefectly willing to help...
      I think that's for Wednesday. (no help required. )

so...Isn't Helen Magnus cool?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        Isn't Helen Magnus cool?
        Cooler than a polar bear's cold bits.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

http://www.eclipsemagazine.com/findi...apping_and_dam

in this new interview with amanda and damian -

Spoiler:
          amanda says helen is 153 years old. i thought helen was 157???

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

in this new interview with amanda and damian -

Spoiler:
            amanda says helen is 153 years old. i thought helen was 157???

sally
            Phhht!
            Spoiler:
            We all shave off a few years.
            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Would you believe... a typo?
              -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                Would you believe... a typo?
                On reflection, no, not really. All women lie about two things, their age and their weight.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                  On reflection, no, not really. All women lie about two things, their age and their weight.
                  Actually that would be 3 things but the blokes don't believe we'd EVER lie to them about that!!

Guess what?

IT'S MONDAY

and I'm heading off to bed, maybe when I get up the next webisode will be ready
                  -

Comment

I really hope they know what they are doing with putting Sanctuary on TV. Have the online Webisodes be the "Uncut Versions" is one thing. But part of what makes Sanctuary special is that there are no TV Executives making stupid ass demands.

Comment

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                        In this interview

They say they are working on getting Sanctuary aired on TV & I hate that idea because that will take away one thing that makes Sanctuary special. I can understand putting it on DVD & heck Id buy it myself even though I have the HD Bundles but TV will ruin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nameless View Post
                          I really hope they know what they are doing with putting Sanctuary on TV. Have the online Webisodes be the "Uncut Versions" is one thing. But part of what makes Sanctuary special is that there are no TV Executives making stupid ass demands.
                          *applauds* Hear hear! Well said Nameless!

I couldn't agree with you more.
                          Last edited by BruTak; 12 August 2007, 11:44 PM. Reason: Typo.
                          sigpic

Comment

they used the word "distribution." That would seem to imply all the production decisions would still be theirs. But I would worry for sure if network types get their hands on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nameless View Post
                              In this interview

They say they are working on getting Sanctuary aired on TV & I hate that idea because that will take away one thing that makes Sanctuary special. I can understand putting it on DVD & heck Id buy it myself even though I have the HD Bundles but TV will ruin it.
                              But Network Execs wouldn't be calling the shots because Network TV isn't the primary distributor.
                              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                                But Network Execs wouldn't be calling the shots because Network TV isn't the primary distributor.
                                Money changes all. In my opinion they better stay away from anything TV

Comment

Working...
                                X