Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More information on

One of the writers worked on both Stargates and on Sanctuary.

*eta*

Heh, and MacGyver.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Raises hand!

Same problem here! I had problems with webisode five as well, but managed to get the quicktime version on the third try. This time I'm having no luck, though.

So frustrating... I'm at my parents' house and their "broadband" is LAME. It takes 45 minutes to DL a 350MB episode. My last flat was hooked up to the university servers and I could get a wep in less than 5.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
        Raises hand!

Same problem here! I had problems with webisode five as well, but managed to get the quicktime version on the third try. This time I'm having no luck, though.

So frustrating... I'm at my parents' house and their "broadband" is LAME. It takes 45 minutes to DL a 350MB episode. My last flat was hooked up to the university servers and I could get a wep in less than 5.
        Be sure to post the problem at the support page:

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/pages/support.php

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
          Be sure to post the problem at the support page:

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/pages/support.php
          I've already been in touch with someone about it, MB.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

5 hours.

5 hours to download wep 6, that is lame. And I'm pretty sure my university has the worst internet in the country... and we have to pay 15 cents per MB. So when the Prime Minister points to the uni and talks about the cutting edge computer services, I clench my fists and thank her for $3 prescriptions.

Hehe, how off topic was that!?

The webisode was so worth it. Didn't Helen just looks so gorgeous at the beginning?

Spoiler:
            And her reasons for finally talking her father into sharing his research... Oh, I love that scene so much!
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

so they fix up all their pricing (yeh boi) and I go to purchase, only to find that paypal has frakked around with my account. Now I have to wait like 12hrs for them to sort it out. sigh.

Comment

Ok, just about 1015hrs here in the UK and I can't DL wep 6. All I get's the "The page cannot be found" screen. Paid for the wep 5-8 bundle a fortnight ago, so it ain't that.

I assume there's problems with the servers.

I'll try again later and get back to you.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The book
                  Spoiler:
                  Bigfoot was reading, Gone With the Trash, is available free from the website... I'm downloading now
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    The book
                    Spoiler:
                    Bigfoot was reading, Gone With the Trash, is available free from the website... I'm downloading now
                    Likewise.
                    Spoiler:
                    Seems very Dark Star/Red Dwarf in tone to me.
                    Which is a good thing.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                      Likewise.
                      Spoiler:
                      Seems very Dark Star/Red Dwarf in tone to me.
                      Which is a good thing.
                      Indeed
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

They should release a Sanctuary DVD after Webisode 8 comes out. I would buy that. If not in stores then at least online so the fans can order it

Comment

Is anyone still having trouble with viewing webisode 6 either by downloading or with the online player?
                          I've been trying since this morning still can't view it, i,ve also sent them the details by way of their onsite support help form and no answer from that as of yet, not very happy at the momment
                          ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583 View Post
                            Is anyone still having trouble with viewing webisode 6 either by downloading or with the online player?
                            I've been trying since this morning still can't view it, i,ve also sent them the details by way of their onsite support help form and no answer from that as of yet, not very happy at the momment
                            I still cant download it. I have just tried and all I got was a zip file that was 0kb in size.
                            sigpic

Comment

I still get the error message so nope haven't been able to DL it... and I did send them a mail but no reply yet, but then they reply very slow for everything so...

Comment

I still can't get it either been trying all day, I e-mailed but no reply yet

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X