Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
    Comic Con 120,000 people
    All wanting to eat someplace within walking distance from the Convention Center. At least there are a lot of options. I found a tiki bar.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
      Ohhh. Riiiight.... That.

*shudders*

ETA: How do you not get squished, Nora??!
      It is unlike any convention you have been to so far. At times I just step out side and enjoy the sun shine to get away from the crowds.

By the way Comic Con's web site posted the layout of the exhibit hall this week if you want to take a look at the size.
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
        All wanting to eat someplace within walking distance from the Convention Center. At least there are a lot of options. I found a tiki bar.
        What day are we talking about and are we talking lunch time or dinner? Crowds will be the worst Saturday night
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
          What day are we talking about and are we talking lunch time or dinner? Crowds will be the worst Saturday night
          I was thinking Friday night for that very reason. And Dinner time so we don't miss any panels. But it really all depends on what works for everyone.

Comment

It's looking like I probably won't make Comic Con. *sighs Money is just not there for the tickets and gas to drive down.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Do any of those restaurants serve grey matter?
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Eeeeuwww!
                scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

McDonalds?
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                    McDonalds?

Heh, why do I keep getting flash backs to mixing up the potato when I worked at KFC as a high school student? It isn't even grey, but every time I venture in here and see "Do any of those restaurants serve grey matter?" I remember mixing until my arm hurt.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Had to watch episode 3 again last night to help ease the Sanctuary Shakes. Helen Rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        Had to watch episode 3 again last night to help ease the Sanctuary Shakes. Helen Rocks.
                        ahem...do you need any more help with that
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Is it Monday yet for webisode 4?

I'm one of those hold outs that will start paying when I get to webisode 5! I wonder how many fans are like me -- waiting until I can't get free access! I know I'm going to start purchasing the episodes, but admittedly I've haven't taken the time to buy them yet and download! I'm actually looking forward to the better quality that many of you have mentioned when I actually start to buy the webisodes.

Comment

I haven't made the purchase yet either although I will soon. I'm hoping they'll offer an episodes 1-8 bundle since that would cover the entire pilot.
                            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc View Post
                              Is it Monday yet for webisode 4?

I'm one of those hold outs that will start paying when I get to webisode 5! I wonder how many fans are like me -- waiting until I can't get free access! I know I'm going to start purchasing the episodes, but admittedly I've haven't taken the time to buy them yet and download! I'm actually looking forward to the better quality that many of you have mentioned when I actually start to buy the webisodes.
                              Just chiming in - I've purchased all the episodes and will continue to do so.

MONDAY - WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?

sigpic
                              Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                                MONDAY - WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?

I second the motion!
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X