Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    When's the next episode? Next week? I'm getting the Sanctuary shakes.
    Originally posted by JanSam View Post

Shakes you say.....perhaps I may be of assistance.....
    Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Enough John, if anyone is going to help jckfan with her problem, it will be I.
    Come jckfan, I have just the right room ready for you.
    *Tagger shoves Helen to the side, running over to "assist" John*

"Montegue, darling!!

Jckfan55 needs a continuous Sanctuary infusion!

We should start an IV..."

*Tagger works frenetically, preparing Jckfan's Sanctuary IV drip, starts the IV, and walks off with Druitt (arm in arm), leaving Helen to do all the insurance paperwork...*

And everyone, including Jckfan, lives happily ever after, forevermore, and always.

The End.

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
    Quint Studer

Comment

Helen finds Jckfan attached to IV, frees her and takes her back to Sacturary. When questioned, jckfan says the last time she saw tagger she disappeared in a flash of blue light.

Poor tagger, we knew her well, but now who knows what John has done with the evidence her
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hee hee, you guys. I knew Helen was good people...

Comment

OK, for all those Sanctuary fans going ot Comic Con, we want to have a little gathering at a restuarant - probably Friday or Saturday (if we can get reservations).

Go here:

http://www.gaslamp.org/directory/dining.html

and see if any restaurant listed catches your eye and PM me.

My vote is for Dublin Square Pub.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
            OK, for all those Sanctuary fans going ot Comic Con, we want to have a little gathering at a restuarant - probably Friday or Saturday (if we can get reservations).

Go here:

http://www.gaslamp.org/directory/dining.html

and see if any restaurant listed catches your eye and PM me.

My vote is for Dublin Square Pub.
            Been there food was not so good last time I went. I like Moose McGillycuddy's but it can be noisy. Los Panchos de Charly has good food if you like Mexican. Very pricey but Flemming's is one of if not the best Steak & Wine Bar in the area. McCormick & Schmick's is good if you like Seafood.

How close do you want to be to the convention center?
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
              Been there food was not so good last time I went. I like Moose McGillycuddy's but it can be noisy. Los Panchos de Charly has good food if you like Mexican. Very pricey but Flemming's is one of if not the best Steak & Wine Bar in the area. McCormick & Schmick's is good if you like Seafood.

How close do you want to be to the convention center?
              Walking distance since most of us will not have cars. And darn, I was intregued by their Bailey's Cheesecake

How about 'The Field' for an irish pub (I am hankerin' for a pint of Guinness or Smithwicks)

Comment

Walking distance since most of us will not have cars. And darn, I was intregued by their Bailey's Cheesecake

Hey I'm not saying we can't go there just that last time I went the food was not great. Probably need to see how many people we are talking about before you make a final decision. A lot of the places that are close don't have seating areas for very large groups.

Comment

Hey I'm not saying we can't go there just that last time I went the food was not great. Probably need to see how many people we are talking about before you make a final decision. A lot of the places that are close don't have seating areas for very large groups.
                  True. We are trying to plan this quick so that we can make some reservations. I doubt there will be more than a dozen people, if that

Comment

True. We are trying to plan this quick so that we can make some reservations. I doubt there will be more than a dozen people, if that
                    I would recommend McCormick & Schmick's it's in the Omni hotel next to Petco Park. You can make reservations there and they can accmodate larger groups. http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/...ageid=96&id=70

Comment

I would recommend McCormick & Schmick's it's in the Omni hotel next to Petco Park. You can make reservations there and they can accmodate larger groups. http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/...ageid=96&id=70
                      I've totally had a drink there.

But Vikki and I are not fans of Seafood. At all.

Comment

I've totally had a drink there.

But Vikki and I are not fans of Seafood. At all.
                        Bottomline I could care less what kind of food the place serves - if I don't like it I will have a drink and eat some place else later. But I would like a place were you can hear with out having to yell at each other.

Comment

Bottomline I could care less what kind of food the place serves - if I don't like it I will have a drink and eat some place else later. But I would like a place were you can hear with out having to yell at each other.
                          Very true Yelling is never fun.

Comment

OK, well I think it may be a bit difficult to nail down a place... Indian, Persian and Thai will probably be out, simply because I think it's hard to find a large group of people who all like that kind of food. Seafood is out. Noisy places are out.

For me, a steakhouse doesn't sound all that great, simply because I'm not really a fan of having to gnaw my food into submission. But if said steakhouse has decent food besides steak, I'm good.

I didn't realize reservations would have to be made so far in advance. Is it because of tourist season?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                              OK, well I think it may be a bit difficult to nail down a place... Indian, Persian and Thai will probably be out, simply because I think it's hard to find a large group of people who all like that kind of food. Seafood is out. Noisy places are out.

For me, a steakhouse doesn't sound all that great, simply because I'm not really a fan of having to gnaw my food into submission. But if said steakhouse has decent food besides steak, I'm good.

I didn't realize reservations would have to be made so far in advance. Is it because of tourist season?
                              Comic Con 120,000 people

Comment

Comic Con 120,000 people
                                Ohhh. Riiiight.... That.

*shudders*

ETA: How do you not get squished, Nora??!

Comment

Working...
                                X