Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tagger View Post
    Should I be worried if I asked a question and got no answer?

Perhaps I have been relegated to the omega team?

Nah, I wouldn't worry. It seems like they are getting personal answers so they probably have to just work their way through them all.
    -

Comment

I am so happy I got an email answering some of my questions. I also found out who will be playing Jack the Ripper.

Here is a list of everyone that is on the show so far
      Spoiler:
      Known Regular Cast
      Amanda Tapping as Dr. Helen Magnus
      Christopher Heyerdahl as John Druitt
      Robin Dunne as Will Zimmerman
      Emilie Ullerup as Ashley

Known Guest Cast
      David Hewlett
      Dan Payne
      Ryan Robbins
      Chuck Campbell
      Cainan Wiebe as Alexei

Crew
      Damian Kindler, creator
      Amanda Tapping, executive producer
      Damian Kindler and Martin Wood, co-writers

Here is a link to wikipedia which has info on the series
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_%28TV_Series%29
      This is what I do in my spare time hunting down fanfiction

And here you will find my werewolf

Here you will find my vampire

Comment

not sure if this has been posted before.
        http://sanctuaryforall.blogspot.com/
        check it out
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by me@sanctuary View Post
          check it out
          Hey - thanks and welcome to GW!
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Thanks
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by me@sanctuary View Post
              check it out
              Thanks for the link... Yeah I think Damian Kindler has already posted three blogs on it since Friday! I think I will be checking this site regularly for information... Welcome to GW!

Comment

I'm assuming that they mean

Spoiler:

John Druitt as in Montague John Druitt, the primary suspect for the Whitechapel Murders?

I suppose they could hardly call him Jack, right?
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hmmm... My pet theory for Jack's true identity was
                  Spoiler:
                  Sir John Gull. Queen Victoria's personal physician
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Have to say it's sounding better now that we have a bit of the story.

How do you sign up to be a beta tester? I wrote to the address and got an email back. Do I reply to the email?
                    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman View Post
                      Have to say it's sounding better now that we have a bit of the story.

How do you sign up to be a beta tester? I wrote to the address and got an email back. Do I reply to the email?
                      I think that just sending an email the first time let's them know that you want to participate but most of us that are really interested in becoming beta testers replied to the second email indicating our interest just to be safe

I've checked out Damien's blog and he sure sounds hyped!! Starting a blog to give out behind the scenes stuff is a good way to generate interest and feed us SF fans hungry for more details

So when is Spring???????? Me is not patient!
                      -

Comment

I hope spring is soon because I'm going through serious show withdrawal.

Comment

If anyone is wondering how they can help promote the series, here is something. We can help get get Sanctuary listed on IMBD by sending a form.

http://www.imdb.com/updates?update=title

As to the discussion on Jack the Ripper, I never thought I'd be studying Jack the Ripper in order to speculate on a series, and I am really glad I'm not the only one.

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone else has already mentioned this, but Damian posted this little tidbit about Sanctuary on the Sanctuary Forum...

It has spoilers about the characters for those who wish to remain spoiler free.
                            Spoiler:

Helen Magnus is 157 years old. But her flesh and blood daughter, Ashley, is only in her mid-twenties.

Comment

[QUOTE=starmage;6343873] I also found out who will be playing Jack the Ripper.

And are we sharing?
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                                I'm not sure if anyone else has already mentioned this, but Damian posted this little tidbit about Sanctuary on the Sanctuary Forum...

It has spoilers about the characters for those who wish to remain spoiler free.
                                Spoiler:

Helen Magnus is 157 years old. But her flesh and blood daughter, Ashley, is only in her mid-twenties.

How is that possible since according to Amanda...
                                Spoiler:
                                Ashley's father is Jack the Ripper???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X