Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
    I loved every minute of Webisode 2. All they need to work on is making sure the fans still has interest in wanting to come back for the next Webisode. If we get no new material at all during the two week waits then that alone can kill this show. The faith of Sanctuary is in the Sanctuary crew hands
    I bought the HD bundle too, and I don't have Web 2 available in my library yet. I did see that they are now offering hte HD bundle in the store again.

Comment

I've just watched the 2nd webisode and it was great, the only thing wrong was i seem to be missing about 16 seconds right at the end, it stop dead with Ashley in mid sentence! Has anyone else had that trouble, or is it just me?
      ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
        I bought the HD bundle too, and I don't have Web 2 available in my library yet. I did see that they are now offering hte HD bundle in the store again.
        I noticed that as well. I'd been waiting on the HD bundle (even though my lame computer prolly won't like all the extra juice), so I purchased it a little bit ago. I'm wondering if the website isn't set to release the webisode until midnight our time.

Comment

Yup, I bought the HD bundle when it was first offered, but Webisode 2 still not in my library.

Maybe they are staggering access to reduce server crashes? It is not yet Monday where I am, but it sure is getting close! Almost Monday in Vancouver...

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
          Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
            Yup, I bought the HD bundle when it was first offered, but Webisode 2 still not in my library.

Maybe they are staggering access to reduce server crashes? It is not yet Monday where I am, but it sure is getting close! Almost Monday in Vancouver...

One minute until midnight in Vancouver... *waits patiently*

Comment

Woohoo! It's 1am for me and I am now downloading it. I will watch it tomorrow morning. I am worn out from playing too much Wii Sports.

Comment

Well it was in my library the moment I logged on tonight and I chose to watch it online first. I didn't appear to have any issues. No choppiness this time around, but it may have been the fact that was so late at night and most people don't realize it's there yet. Think I'll watch it once more before bed.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                  I bought a t-shirt and a hoodie and it arrived yesterday!
                  Ooo.

Mind posting a couple of piccys so we can see what they look like?
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

It's amazing how much you can value a couple of minutes of content when you know that you've only got about 15 to work with...

Spoiler:
                    This was definitely a humorous episode, which was good. There were some parts where I actually laughed out loud - most of which including poor Will's wussy side (the fainting and jumping). Helen's nonchalant approach to Will's discomfort was amusing as well.

I really liked the introduction of Ashley. And while I enjoyed the moments between Helen and Will, I had seen quite a bit of them in the promos. So I was really looking forward to the Helen/Ashley relationship - and wasn't disappointed. It's really cool to see Amanda play a maternal role, especially one with an adult daughter. I liked how Emilie portrayed Ashley's "shoot first, ask questions later" approach, too.

The dynamic between them will be interesting, because it looks like Helen has the potential for setting rather high expectations of her little, kickass rebel. Loved the obvious personality clashing; can't wait for more.

And what's the significance of the playbill? I want to know!

The past two weeks kinda flew by, and I'm hoping the next two weeks are the same.

Comment

I just bought a hoodie and the HD bundle yay No time to DL it atm since I am going to bed but I had a little question:

What is the format of DL? I mean if you DL it as windows movie player is it WMV file or is it AVI?? Cause if it is avi that would be great
                      But if it isn't does anyone know a program that can convert WMV file to AVI??

Thanks

Comment

I just watched episode 2 online and was pleased to see how much of a difference there was in lighting. I had absolutely no difficulties in seeing anything. Unfortunately, the sound was garbled in places.

Scone, anyone?
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                          It's amazing how much you can value a couple of minutes of content when you know that you've only got about 15 to work with...

Spoiler:
                          This was definitely a humorous episode, which was good. There were some parts where I actually laughed out loud - most of which including poor Will's wussy side (the fainting and jumping). Helen's nonchalant approach to Will's discomfort was amusing as well.

I really liked the introduction of Ashley. And while I enjoyed the moments between Helen and Will, I had seen quite a bit of them in the promos. So I was really looking forward to the Helen/Ashley relationship - and wasn't disappointed. It's really cool to see Amanda play a maternal role, especially one with an adult daughter. I liked how Emilie portrayed Ashley's "shoot first, ask questions later" approach, too.

The dynamic between them will be interesting, because it looks like Helen has the potential for setting rather high expectations of her little, kickass rebel. Loved the obvious personality clashing; can't wait for more.

The past two weeks kinda flew by, and I'm hoping the next two weeks are the same.
                          Definitely.
                          Spoiler:
                          The dynamic between mother and daughter is definitely something I'm looking forward to. Lots of sparkage there.

It's also amusing to think of them miming the train tracks as they shoot the scene, because the finished product is so compelling, it's hard to imagine that they just have doorways and greenscreen.

On another note mmmmm Robin Dunne
                          sigpic

Comment

I've just seen webisode 2 on Youtube.
                            So far I'm not convinced !
                            1. Too gamish (and not in a good way) I've seen PC games with better graphics !
                            2. The sound has an artificial note at times (especially the rain)
                            3. No real explanation why Helen would choose Will as her protege (is it something she does from decade to decade or did she choose him because of his looks ) - still it might be explained later on
                            4. The capturing of the security guard in the station didn't make sense the way it was done (he turned his back to the potential agressor)
                            5. I really hope they didn't kill the boy !
                            6. Ashley doesn't look at all like Helen or Jack (ok maybe she's not his daughter). Perhaps if they made Helen a blonde but then people might have confused her with Sam...
                            Only a couple of webisodes left to convince me to buy...

LE:
                            I realise some people might get the idea that I think "Sanctuary" is not worth watching, but that's not the case : So far the webisodes are definetely worth watching (a.k.a. I didn't get the feeling I was wasting my time like I did with S9 and I actually enjoyed it for the most part) but they're not worth buying (IMHO) especially at the high price they're being sold (Maybe if they'll sell them cheaper...)

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post

Spoiler:

Yes it was an amanzing episode, I truely enjoyed the humour, and yes I'd like a scone

To answer your question Spaz

Spoiler:
                              I think the playbill, was a calling card from Jack, perhaps from when they saw the play together
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                                6. Ashley doesn't look at all like Helen or Jack (ok maybe she's not his daughter). Perhaps if they made Helen a blonde but then people might have confused her with Sam...
                                Helen was blonde. Being a gal, I know that I get bored of my hair color after a few weeks, so in 157 years it was bound to change. Also her longevity has meant that disguise is paramount to maintaining an illusive identity.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X