Witch Hunt (313)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
    I do not agree that Rumple's power went to Zelena. Besides, Rumple has no Rumple-Ego. That is his own original personality. The Mr. Gold persona (if his mind was ever truly affected by the curse), was a persona that merged with the original like what happened to everyone else in Season 2.

Since Rumple killed himself with his own dagger and his predecessor desired for Rumple to kill him, I'd have to imagine the power only goes to who killed the Dark One with the dagger.

So what happens when the Dark One killed himself? Is the the Dark One curse meant to prevent the Cursed to do that?

Also, Zelena's skin is green so that easily could be due to whoever Cora mated with. Besides, Rumple was never that bright when he was the Dark One. his skin wasn't even green it was like a decayed gold shine, similar to his predecessor.

Though, Rumple is back and very much trapped. So I wonder where the dagger went? Maybe Belle found it in FTL? Maybe Zelena found it as a way to bring him back?

Was Rumple's memories affect by this new curse? He surely knew he was dead as he did kill himself before the town vanished. But maybe he was brought back while they were in FTL and then the new curse struck and he also lost memories from the year in FTL?
    Thats the thing, it would be idiotic for a Curse to be able to be broken by commiting suicide. We have not seen a Female Dark one yet, so it could still be that the different skin Color is just because of that.

As for calling it the Rumple-Ego. It very well is a Ego and not his real Persona. He was not like that before he got cursed and he sure toughened up through it, but the whole giggly Madness stuff comes from the Curse which makes it his alter Ego and not his real Personality.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

i was wondering then if Cora is Zelina's mother who is her father?
      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 21 March 2014, 12:38 AM.
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        i was wondering then if Cora is Zelina's mother who is her father?
        My money is on Rumple.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          Thats the thing, it would be idiotic for a Curse to be able to be broken by commiting suicide. We have not seen a Female Dark one yet, so it could still be that the different skin Color is just because of that.

As for calling it the Rumple-Ego. It very well is a Ego and not his real Persona. He was not like that before he got cursed and he sure toughened up through it, but the whole giggly Madness stuff comes from the Curse which makes it his alter Ego and not his real Personality.
          Well, the first Dark One, tricked Rumple into killing him, so I thought that implied he couldn't do it himself. Though Rumple may have "tricked" the curse by having his death occur due to kill Pan.

That whole giggling thing of his, I believe was just a front. His business face if you will. When Bella was living with him he wasn't all giggling and kooky. He only seemed to be that way as a means to intimidate or play with the people he was dealing with.

But in the cage, he was only giggling when he was by himself as if being brought back to the land of the living caused him to suffer psychologically

Comment

Just a little sidenote, the messed up Family Tree just got a little crazier. Now Henry got an Aunt. I really dont want to be at that Thanksgiving Dinner.
            Tell me about it.... Though technically she would not be a relation, since regina is only a foster mother..

My money is on Rumple.
            That would make the family tree even more convoluted.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Tell me about it.... Though technically she would not be a relation, since regina is only a foster mother..
              Actually, since Regina adopted Henry, she is his mother, not his foster mother.

Comment

I was going to say Rumple, this show loves messing with the Charming's family tree

it would explain her green of skin if cora was with rumple while he was the dark one, with Rumple's nickname being The Crocodile and all
                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 21 March 2014, 05:24 PM.
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I hope it isn't Rumple. Its too obvious and a cliché. I also don't think it is Rumple
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    I hope it isn't Rumple. Its too obvious and a cliché. I also don't think it is Rumple
                    I agree!!!

Comment

If Rumple was Zelena's father, he would have noticed Cora ripe with his child.... and so would the Prince and the King. And as jelgate said, it;s too obvious and cliche. OUAT writers don't do too many things that are OBVIOUS, or seemingly obvious.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                        If Rumple was Zelena's father, he would have noticed Cora ripe with his child.... and so would the Prince and the King. And as jelgate said, it;s too obvious and cliche. OUAT writers don't do too many things that are OBVIOUS, or seemingly obvious.
                        One word: Balefire
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

That's why I said TOO MANY. there are some things they try to be sneaky about.... but fans figure it out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            We loose Coras Timeline after she met Rumple and removed her Heart. So at that point it is hard to believe she fell in Love with anyone else afterwards. I belief Zelenas claim is true, otherwise she would have no Reason to go after Regina.

It may be obvious and I have been wrong alot before, but I dont see how else they could spin this.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Glad to see Rush back. If he is back dos that mean Pan is also back.

So the wicked witch hates Regina because mommy chose Regina over her. I'm guessing WW will kidnap Henry at some point. I hope we get to see more Oz characters.

Comment

Have you seen how Rumple came back? Its pretty clear only he can return.
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X