No announcement yet.

A Tale of Two Sisters (401)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So maybe they didn't like that in the Frozen cartoon film she DID get full control and wanted her to be lesser'..

Comment

Being in the urn messed up her powers somehow?
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        Being in the urn messed up her powers somehow?
        I bet it was more Rumple than the urn
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Why?? Rumbie didn't seem to know who or WHAT was in the urn? But we all know he keeps secrets!

Comment

I'm part of a OUaT rp board and apparently Rumple {currenelty cristed with the horrid nickname of Dimples McNugget} Does not have any idea of what was in the urn.... as far as I can tell.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I contend that Regina didn't go bad in this episode. She was tempted yes, but even that temptation was rational because she knew she couldn't just kill her as she would have done in season 1 or perhaps 2. Instead, when the Mirror showed her the past she looked to me like she was going to vomit. In essence she asked the mirror to show her who she wanted to kill most of all, and the answer was "the evil queen."

That's why when she stumbled on the ice monster and Marian she saved her. Everyone else was out cold. She could have just let the beast kill her and than "arrived" in time to save everyone else. No one would have blamed her.

And than after the Frozen ("Regina, wanna build a snowman?") homage, she dropped the time travel idea entirely.

My personal theory is that the end game of the quest for the author of the book will be that people write their own destinies. So that the author of her part of the book is herself. And that the only person who can give her a happy ending is... herself.

Comment

Interesting angle. BUT if there was an actual author, rather than it being themselves, who would you think it would be?

Comment

I'm not sure. I mean she doesn't contest that what was written was true, just that she was written as a villain. And it fits with the theme of season 3... that you choose your own destiny.

If there is an actual author... I'm not sure who it would be. There are no existing characters who would fit. My friends are joking that she's hunting down Uncle Walt. But we're also making Mickey Mouse jokes about the hat plot.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer View Post
                    I'm not sure. I mean she doesn't contest that what was written was true, just that she was written as a villain. And it fits with the theme of season 3... that you choose your own destiny.

If there is an actual author... I'm not sure who it would be. There are no existing characters who would fit. My friends are joking that she's hunting down Uncle Walt. But we're also making Mickey Mouse jokes about the hat plot.
                    Speaking of THE HAT *shivers* Was I and ONE FRIEND of mine the ONLY TWO people to spot the HIDDEN MICKEY when Rumps activated the hat in this episode ? The hat activates and forms, the energy inside it, they formed Mickey ears!

And yes I agree, no character fits the part of being The Writer; We all forge our own ending somehow. It just takes us a while to get there! If Regina really wants her happy ending, then the only way to get it is to work for it. She saved marian because she and Marian both love Robin. But in the past, Marian was to die and then Regina had Robin to herself. But fate screwed things up thanks to Emma and Hook.

I personally want a happy ending for Elsa here. She wants her sister, she wants to be home, Regina wants Robin, she wants her own happy ending. They could work together.....
                    Spoiler:
                    *mutters in Kudzul about snow queen screwing things up for both of them.....*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Awintia, I now know how to creepy you out. Just mention the hat.

I just ultimately refuse to believe the writers will let Regina out of responsibility for her story. She likes to blame others for her trouble, but the show has been absolutely clear on her responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        She saved marian because she and Marian both love Robin. But in the past, Marian was to die and then Regina had Robin to herself. But fate screwed things up thanks to Emma and Hook.
                        I still think one of the reasons she saved Marian was because she wanted to prove to herself she wasn't a monster.

Spoilers for Ep 3.

Spoiler:
                        I think she is determined to save Marian from the freezing curse out of love for Robin. I still think her determination to save her counts as an act of true love. Just not for Marian, but for Robin.

Comment

Awintia, I now know how to creepy you out. Just mention the hat.
                          NEYAHHH!! *ice spikes appear....... tries to calm down....* OK, Calm, I'm calm..... *takes a deep breath and lets it out* OK! Calm.... Nice and calm.....

Apparently if the characters are their own story writers, This would mean that Regina would have to WANT to not be a villian. After all, Henry even said she wasn't, she's his mom. How could she be a villian ?

Great, family tree screwups abound! David and Snow are Emmas parents, Emma and Niel are Henry's birth parents {with David and Snow as his grandparents}, Regina is Henery's adopted mother, and Rumps is his grandfather through Niel..... This family tree is more tangled than Punzies {Rapunzel from Tangled}'s split ends!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                            NEYAHHH!! *ice spikes appear....... tries to calm down....* OK, Calm, I'm calm..... *takes a deep breath and lets it out* OK! Calm.... Nice and calm.....

Apparently if the characters are their own story writers, This would mean that Regina would have to WANT to not be a villian. After all, Henry even said she wasn't, she's his mom. How could she be a villian ?

Great, family tree screwups abound! David and Snow are Emmas parents, Emma and Niel are Henry's birth parents {with David and Snow as his grandparents}, Regina is Henery's adopted mother, and Rumps is his grandfather through Niel..... This family tree is more tangled than Punzies {Rapunzel from Tangled}'s split ends!
                            Aren't we all glad Zelena wasn't Cora's child by Leopold, which I thought she was briefly because I was only half paying attention to the flashback from "Bleeding Through" the first time I saw it.

Comment

Aren't we all glad Zelena wasn't Cora's child by Leopold, which I thought she was briefly because I was only half paying attention to the flashback from "Bleeding Through" the first time I saw it.
                              I'm just glad that Cora somehow kept the curse from reaching Arendelle at this point; I honestly hope ABC holds the episodes to the end of the storyline, because I want to watch them all in order now

Comment

I'm actually very confused about if Arendelle is a different realm than the Myst Haven/Enchanted Forrest or not. I mean sometimes they describe the enchanted forrest as a realm to itself, but Anna's sea voyage doesn't seem to have required beans or other realm jumping technology.

Or if the curse JUST covered the EF part of that realm. Because Cora wasn't around to make a bubble and protect any part of the land for the second curse in 3B, that's why EVERYONE was apparently transported in the new curse.

Comment

Working...
                                X