Henry's Father? (Spoilers/Speculation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
    I think that thief Nick, Tallahasse, I forgot his name already, has to be tied into the mythology of it all more than what it appears...other than Henry's dad of course.
    Yes, that appears to be the nature of this show, everything connected in some way and we have the fun of speculating how.
    sigpic

Comment

He did steal a bunch of watches, white rabbit perhaps???
      sigpic

Comment

I like the speculation on what character Henry's Dad may be. Hopefully we find out.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          Baelfire, Rumplestiltskin's son.
          Ah.. Gotcha.

And as for mr thief potentially being the write rabit, how has he managed to stay out of storybrook for soo long if he WAS tied in.

Comment

I think that someone sent to/or went to Storybrooke/non magical world prior to the curse wasn't trapped there, like Emma and August. So Mr Thief could be tied in some how.

Comment

I also support tha Bae theory, but it would be a bit unbelievable that three "off-world" strangers could find each other so easily.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I thought it was made pretty clear that the criminal Emma ran with was Henry's father
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I thought it was made pretty clear that the criminal Emma ran with was Henry's father
                  I thought so too. Unless Bae is somehow the criminal, I don't think Bae is the father. I understood the episode to be telling us that Henry's father is the criminal Emma ran with. Especially since I don't see Emma as the type to ever sleep around, and it was very obvious that she and the criminal were in a rather serious relationship, given the fact that he was trying to protect her and settle down to a life without crime. It stands to reason that he was the only one she was sleeping with, so he'd be Henry's father. They were still planning to run off together when he called the cops and got her arrested, so I doubt there was another man.

It also explains why Emma lied to Henry about his father. She felt like she'd been tricked and set up by the father, but she didn't want Henry to know that and lied to spare his feelings. If he ends up going to town, it's going to be interesting if/when Henry finds out the truth.

But yeah, unless he is also somehow Bae, I don't know how Bae could be the father. It was an interesting theory, but it just doesn't seem plausible now.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I hope Bae will be Pan Peter in Neverland and that will be how Hook and Rumpi will have some unfinished business.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

That doesn't work as they have already identified who is Peter Pan in Fairytale land. This was after Balefire fell through the portal
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes it was clear he was the father, but is it not possible for them to spin it somehow that he has a past she wouldn't know about and therefore possibly tied in some other way? Not necessarily as Bae. Boy, is she gonna be some mad with August when she finds out he was involved!

Comment

That doesn't work as they have already identified who is Peter Pan in Fairytale land. This was after Balefire fell through the portal
                          who is it?
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I'm at a loss too. Who did they identify as Peter Pan? And what was in the "Ark of Truth" August was toting around with him? It'll be interesting to see.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              who is it?
                              William Smee
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

William Smee
                                No, William Smee is not Peter Pan. He is Hook's companion in the story of Peter Pan.

Comment

Working...
                                X