Rumpelstiltskin and Belle shipper thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conversation had at work:

Friend: Well Charming is like icecream, so delicious and it just makes you want to share (her views on him being a hussy.). I would eat that with a SPOON!

Me: Well, Rumple is like a cheesecake, I want that all for myself.

Friend: Cheesecake covered in dark chocolate? Bitter on the outside but sweet.......wait...eew.

Me:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
      Conversation had at work:

Friend: Well Charming is like icecream, so delicious and it just makes you want to share (her views on him being a hussy.). I would eat that with a SPOON!

Me: Well, Rumple is like a cheesecake, I want that all for myself.

Friend: Cheesecake covered in dark chocolate? Bitter on the outside but sweet.......wait...eew.

Me:
      Perfect conversation!! lmao!!

Give my Rumpel in only his Boots and leather pants and I will be a happy fangirl! lmao!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        Perfect conversation!! lmao!!

Give my Rumpel in only his Boots and leather pants and I will be a happy fangirl! lmao!
        No shirt, or waistcoat, or cloak?

sigpic

Comment

Hehe!! I can;t wait to know what you think of it! lol!
          Well, I read all your fanfiction yesterday and It pleases me, I thus waits for the continuation with impatient ^^
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post

I thought his latest outfit was cool. I'd take him with or with out though.
                sigpic

Comment

I like all his clothes, he is sexy
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    Originally posted by Duval View Post
                    I loved the look he had when he was talking with Snow and Grumpy.. that long coat of his... O_O!! wow!!! Man is just so hawt!! though I felt really bad cause I wanted Grumpy to mention something about love!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I loved the look he had when he was talking with Snow and Grumpy.. that long coat of his... O_O!! wow!!! Man is just so hawt!! though I felt really bad cause I wanted Grumpy to mention something about love!!
                      I like all of the clothes he weared so far, but I love especially the shirt and waistcoat variant, it looks really cool, I think.

Same with Gold's outfit, I like the colourful ties, and shirts, and Mr. Gold's shirts remind me always on Rumple's shirts.

Though, I could live without clothes as well... Hi Jeri!
                      sigpic

Comment

I like all of the clothes he weared so far, but I love especially the shirt and waistcoat variant, it looks really cool, I think.

Same with Gold's outfit, I like the colourful ties, and shirts, and Mr. Gold's shirts remind me always on Rumple's shirts.

Though, I could live without clothes as well... Hi Jeri!
                        Maybe something could be arranged. RC did say those tight leather pants and the lace up boots are not exactly comfortable. He said he can hardly move once he's in the costume. Well, maybe he should do without.
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe something could be arranged. RC did say those tight leather pants and the lace up boots are not exactly comfortable. He said he can hardly move once he's in the costume. Well, maybe he should do without.
                          You'll get my vote!

And really one should think, how much more comfortable it is... without!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by artemis-neith View Post
                            you'll get my vote! :d

and really one should think, how much more comfortable it is... Without!
                            sigpic

Comment

Huum, it is true that to see him without garment would not be unpleasant but that he have at least a boxer shorts
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Huum, it is true that to see him without garment would not be unpleasant but that he have at least a boxer shorts
                                If anything it has to be gold speedos! Definitely!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X