No announcement yet.

Rumpelstiltskin and Belle shipper thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah.... Man has a lot rocking around in his noggin! lmao!

New Art:

Wallie

sigpic

Comment

This is one of the best shows on TV since the Stargate franchise. I am totally rooting for Gold & Belle. They are destined to be together and Regina can't fight their fate!!!
      Read My Auto-die-ography here. That is my blog. That is all you need to know.
      http://autumnnoxx.blogspot.com/

Comment

Regina would be INSANE to go head to head with Gold once he learns Belle is alive!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          Regina would be INSANE to go head to head with Gold once he learns Belle is alive!
          That's going to be EPIC. Can't wait, RC said that they were getting the script for the last episode soon (via twitter last night). Here's hoping its fantastic!!!
          sigpic

Comment

We saw her sitting in a pub in Dreamy so she can't go home and probably doesn't want to. Something will keep her from trying to contact Rumple again, if she really loves him I think she would have tried.
            sigpic

Comment

I am pretty sure she does love him but he did kick her out he didn't want her. I am wondering how far away from the Dark Castle that Pub was. Did she wonder around for a while it did look like her dress had seen better days or did she find a place to stay fairly close just in case he came after her.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                I am pretty sure she does love him but he did kick her out he didn't want her. I am wondering how far away from the Dark Castle that Pub was. Did she wonder around for a while it did look like her dress had seen better days or did she find a place to stay fairly close just in case he came after her.
                He was lying about not wanting her, at least i believe he was lying.

I get the feeling that Belle wondered around, and then tried to go home but didn't feel she had a place. Then, maybe as shew as tying to go back to the Dark Castle the Queen came upon her again, this time taking Belle prisoner.
                sigpic

Comment

Look even Snow White likes Rumbelle

I’m especially partial to the Snow White/Prince Charming journey, which is why I signed on. Separating myself from the joy I find in being part of that storyline, I would say that I love the Rumpelstiltken-Belle story. I love the idea that he’s the Beast — and why not? There’s nothing in that story that implies that it could not have been the same Beast.
                  the full article is here
                  sigpic

Comment

WHo can't NOT LOVE Rumpelle!! O_O!! they are really awesome!
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't know I mean I know I love them I guess someone who has never seen the show might not but really deep down even they do
                      sigpic

Comment

got stuck in Youtube and I saw this vid thought I would share it here

sigpic

Comment

This show is SO AWESOME!! lol!! I can;t wait for more Rumpelle!
                          sigpic

Comment

Anyone catch RC's twitter today
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                              http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w481/winstonandviktor/Unpine.jpg

Anyone catch RC's twitter today
                              Yes, dearie!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                                Yes, dearie!
                                I imagine he is quite annoyed with us
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X