No announcement yet.

Rumpelstiltskin and Belle shipper thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUAT is almost here!! hehe!!! Yay!!! Gring on Sunday and Bring on all the lovely RumBelleness!!! hehe!
    sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here, but I just had to get out all these feels from the premiere!! There are spoilers in my post, so just in case the spoiler tags don't work, I'm gonna include some lines of spoiler space so that anyone who doesn't wish to read what I wrote can just skip down Ok, here goes:

Spoilers!!
      Spoiler:
      I could not get over the Rumbelle kiss!!! Been waiting for that since watching Skin Deep and falling in love with the pair!! But my fangirl screaming was tempered by the drama that came afterwards, with Rum’s harsh words and Belle’s tearful leaving…it was too much!!

I think I’ve been so spoiled by all the fantastic Rumbelle reunion fics out there that I was expecting the writers to come up with something along the same lines; Rum, happily overwhelmed by his love Belle’s return and unable to deny her anything, willing to bend over backwards for her and make sure she never leaves his sight again! But noooooo! The writers had Rum doing everything in his power to push Belle away once more! Whaaaa??!! I don’t care how much evil still influences his motivations, this is his true love, up there in importance with his son Bae, and Rum immediately does what he know will drive a wedge between them, after all this time of mourning her loss? I don’t know…did anyone feel the same, or am I just the crazy rumbelle fan that’s making a big deal out of nothing??

Don’t get me wrong, I’m so happy they finally gave us that incredible Rumbelle kiss (and the looks! can’t forget about the on fire gazes between the two! oh, and the impish grins!!) but I was disappointed we couldn’t at least have one episode full of just happiness for our favorite couple then get hit in the face with a shovel of reality later. Oh well…I just needed to rant a bit, get it out so I could just focus on the gifs of Rumbelle gettin’ their smooch on!! ^_^

Comment

First Welcome

second
        Spoiler:
        I did love the kiss and while I didn't think she would find out as soon as she did. I was glad it wasn't drawn out they could have had her come back in the next ep but after thinking about it I like how it was done. She knows he is evil and that doesn't keep her away she knows she is safe with him. (Course I can't imagine where else she would go so maybe that is part of why she came back)

Since they have gone through such a big test of their relationship with him pushing her away and kicking her out so this was not, to me at least, is not a big deal.

Plus since she found out so quickly that he went back on his word that means that maybe from here we will get some happy in love stuff with them before another issues comes up and we get some more angst (and I love angst so I look forward to it)
        sigpic

Comment

WELCOME!!!

Spoiler:
          I ADORE the RumBelle kiss. It just melted my heart and made me fangirl!! then Her seeing the 'Chipped Cup' Was just too much!! O_O! all that Drama, but she CAME BACK TO HIM. Belle came back. She knew who she fell in love with; Rumplestiltskin the Dark One. She knew that. He is a man who, in her words, "Makes wrong choices." But he did this as a way of not only getting revenge for Belle, but also protecting her in the long run from any crafty retaliations Regina could come up with. I understand how she was hurt that he lied and I understand how Rumple saw it. He was trying to make it safe for Belle in the long run.

As for the writers, I have no doubt that there are more happy times ahead for Belle and rumple... this show is about Happy Ending's.... Even Rumplestiltskin can have a happy ending. Belle will help him see that, like she did when they were alone for months at the Dark Castle when he realized that they were falling in love. This time he has a chance to see what his life could be like with Belle.
          sigpic

Comment

Made a RumBelle banner! lol!

sigpic

Comment

Great banner! I'm snurching.
              sigpic

Comment

Feel free!! hehe!! Just credit me!! Enjoy it!! lol !
                sigpic

Comment

My favorite couple on the show, I hope we get more scenes tonight with them before the winter hiatus
                  ~~~~~~
                  Romana Belmont

Comment

THey are the best!! Welcome to the thread!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

How much longer til the break is over? I think I have watched every Rumpbelle vid on Youtube I need something new to see and squeeeee over
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        How much longer til the break is over? I think I have watched every Rumpbelle vid on Youtube I need something new to see and squeeeee over
                        At least 3 weeks
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

To help with the wait I am bringing by some of my RumBelle fanfic!! hehe!! This one is a multi-chapter WIP where i mix in elements of Dracula with OUAT b/c they did an eppy about Victor Frankenstein!! hehe!!! Hope you like it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8709991/...In-Storybrooke
                          Last edited by AresLover452; 29 December 2012, 08:39 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi guys. I've bee mostly on the Rush appreciation thread, but I did want to let you know I've just posted a new interview (hot off the presses) with Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis (the creators) on my Blog. Lots of Rumple and RumBelle goodies...

http://letstalktv.barbarabarnett.com...gres-rumbelle/

Comment

I was bored and feeling artsy this is the result

sigpic

Comment

That is so pretty!!! RumBelle kisses!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X