• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't they leave that in?!?!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      Why didn't they leave that in?!?!

IDK!!! but OMG!! that scene is just.... so.... OMGOMG!!! O_O!!
      sigpic

Comment

Yes it is!
        sigpic

Comment

It is just.... WOW!!! I really want my DVD's now!! lmao! Those Special features are going to be EPIC! Lol!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm new to this forum, and thought my first post should be in a Rumbelle thread I saw the finale yesterday and loved it so much!! When Belle said 'Rumpelstiltskin... I remember you. I love you', I was like :O!!! Yes!! I thought their reunion was delightful, and when Rumpelstiltskin turned around and saw Belle again for the first time.... his face :-| I cannot wait for season 2, or for the dvd

Comment

the season 1 DVD is out today

Welcome Fantasia!
              sigpic

Comment

I HAVE my DVD's!! Yay!! they were in my mailbox!! Watching them now!! heheh!
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes!! I think you guys are so lucky!! There isn't even an announced release date for the UK dvd yet!! I keep seeing GIFs etc of the episode commentaries and what not. The commentary on Skin Deep seems lovely. It looks as if Robert Carlyle and Emilie De Ravin ship Rumbelle as hard as the fans do

Comment

Welcome to the thread FANTASIA!! Hope you can get ur DVD's soon! RC and EDR are epic and the commentary for SKIN DEEP is the BEST!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

They also have OUaT on Netflix instant play. No commentary but it helps to tide a person over until they can get the DVD's
                      sigpic

Comment

this is true! lmao! the new season starts soon!!! O_O!! I am so excited!! I saw a promo fo rhte new Sunday line up for ABC!! hehe !It looks EPIC!
                        sigpic

Comment

The Taste the Magic promo? That is an awesome promo!
                          sigpic

Comment

OH YEAH!!!! I love how first up is Rumpel!!! O_O!!! I die!! it was just..... GAH!!! So amazing!!
                            sigpic

Comment

We don't have OUAT on UK Netflix :-( It seems we have a different set of things to play to the US for example. I did however buy a teaser dvd with the first 4 eps and a commentary of the first episode on the other day!! It was either £2 or free with any ABC Studio dvd!! So I bought the final season of Ghost Whisperer for £12 which was a really good price and got the OUAT eps 1 - 4 free That's all we have out. The official dvd of the whole season comes out on November 12th, so still a bit of waiting yet.

And thank you for the welcome

Comment

Belle and Rumeplstiltskin.... O_O!!!! they just blow me away! BRING ON SEASON TWO!!! O_O!! Next week! Next Week!! yay! yay!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X