No announcement yet.

Rumpelstiltskin and Belle shipper thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The finale was amazing. I am still watching it!

The scenes Mr Gold was in were perfect.

I wish I could post more but I don't know how to hide the spoilers.
    ~~~~~~
    Romana Belmont

Comment

Originally posted by romanabelmont View Post
      The finale was amazing. I am still watching it!

The scenes Mr Gold was in were perfect.

I wish I could post more but I don't know how to hide the spoilers.
      Type [SPOILER] My spoiled text goes here [/ SPOILER]. Just get rid of the extra space in the second tag. I did that to show you the coding.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:
        OK WTF? What the hell did Rumpel do at the end? The ending confused me. He finally got Belle back and the curse was broken...so why was he acting so devious? At first I thought his son was going to appear out of the mist but then...nothing. Everyone looked afraid. What the hell was that?
        Read My Auto-die-ography here. That is my blog. That is all you need to know.
        http://autumnnoxx.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnNoxx View Post
          Spoiler:
          OK WTF? What the hell did Rumpel do at the end? The ending confused me. He finally got Belle back and the curse was broken...so why was he acting so devious? At first I thought his son was going to appear out of the mist but then...nothing. Everyone looked afraid. What the hell was that?
          Spoiler:
          This is the magic that comes back, he brings back the magic for power
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            Spoiler:
            This is the magic that comes back, he brings back the magic for power
            The way I see it is, Rumple made the curse to get him to this world where his son Baelfire is, and now the curse has been broken and he has brought magic to this world (so we think when the purple cloud engulfed the area). With the curse broken and with magic he will have the power to be able to find Bae. Now Rumple/Gold can leave Storybrooke to look for Bae if he must. He can't be happy with only Belle, he needs his son too.

We will see what complications the writers have in store for these folks. I bet Regina is going to give Gold heck and they are going to have a little war that will keep him from looking for Bae. Also he must want to get revenge on Regina for keeping Belle from him (I would!), etc. I also wonder if Rumple will be distracted by the intoxication of the power and have trouble staying out of trouble.
            sigpic

Comment

I have been making art for Rumpel, and Rumpelle!! lol!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks!! My art is snurchable... but just credit me if you use it!! lol!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  Thanks!! My art is snurchable... but just credit me if you use it!! lol!
                  Well, that's nice ^ ^
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Such pretty art!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                      Well, that's nice ^ ^
                      I see which one you liked a lot!! lol! I love the one you are using too!! hehe!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      Such pretty art!
                      Thanks!! i love making art!!
                      sigpic

Comment

look! Belle is a regular cast member now! So we wont have to hope she pops up in eps next season More Rumbelle for us to enjoy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yes!!! Rumpelle for all!! yay!! i was totally geeking out because I saw that!! EDR is going to shin on this show!! lol!
                          sigpic

Comment

Made new arts for Belle and Rumpelstiltskin! lol!

sigpic

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! Mind blown!!! deleted scene from Skin Deep!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X