saw this promo and wanted to share

no belle only a little bit of rumple
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        saw this promo and wanted to share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRHKlzkUDlk

no belle only a little bit of rumple
        I am not 100% sure but I almost feel like they are spoiling too much! I hope its one of those "here is what we are showing you, but what happens is TOTALLY not what you expect! "
        sigpic

Comment

That would be good and it is possible that what they are showing is a dream or something and like you said everything is totally different. Like I do like Emma but Rumple has to be the one to hurt Regina
          sigpic

Comment

I'll be happy when Regina get;s what's coming to her, not just for Belle but for everyone!

Rumpel will make the pain and torment for regina last and last until he is ready to end it.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes he will

Tonight is a new ep!! So excited
              sigpic

Comment

*faint*
                sigpic

Comment

That ep last night was good I kept wanting to give Rumple a hug
                  Last edited by dragongirl; 24 April 2012, 12:23 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

The ep from Sunday was EPIC!! Rumpelstiltskin was the best!! I loved how he screamed at the Blue Fairy that he will never love anything again and I replied, "Yeah, well wait until you meet Belle. Love with bite you hard in the ass... AGAIN!"
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup and there was the line about nothing being able to break the spell but being killed with the knife
                      sigpic

Comment

and look how well that went too!! lmao1! one kiss from Belle and he was becoming human again!! hehe!
                        sigpic

Comment

So the curse corrupted him, but doesn't diminish his capacity to love. He loves Belle and he loves his son.

His love for his son has been his primary motivator, why he got the power, what he wanted more power, and maybe why he pushed Belle away.

Spoiler:
                          If he allowed himself to continue to fall for her, then his plan to reunited with his son would fail.

Hopefully there's an episode that shows him being torn by those two choices. Keep the power and see his son again or lose it and be with his true love.

I kinda wish they waited to show the Beauty and Beast episode after The Return. Then we could have seen he's thought process in relation to what was revealed in The Return.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                            So the curse corrupted him, but doesn't diminish his capacity to love. He loves Belle and he loves his son.

His love for his son has been his primary motivator, why he got the power, what he wanted more power, and maybe why he pushed Belle away.

Spoiler:
                            If he allowed himself to continue to fall for her, then his plan to reunited with his son would fail.

Hopefully there's an episode that shows him being torn by those two choices. Keep the power and see his son again or lose it and be with his true love.

I kinda wish they waited to show the Beauty and Beast episode after The Return. Then we could have seen he's thought process in relation to what was revealed in The Return.
                            Now it makes more sense to me why he pushed Belle away, he's not that far gone, just wants to find his son. So we see he still has a good heart in there somewhere.
                            Spoiler:
                            The curse is like a madness, makes him do crazy things, like killing someone for trivial reasons.
                            sigpic

Comment

I guess he didn't totally lie when he said his power meant more than Belle. It was not 100% true but to get his son back he needed his power and he couldn't tell her that because if she stayed he might not have been able to resist and he knew it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                I guess he didn't totally lie when he said his power meant more than Belle. It was not 100% true but to get his son back he needed his power and he couldn't tell her that because if she stayed he might not have been able to resist and he knew it.
                                Yes, he's making a sacrifice of his love for Belle in order to get his son back. Tragic stuff.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X