Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
    Regarding last night's episode:

Spoiler:

I am absolutely thrilled that now Emma owes Mr. Gold a "favor" - whatever shall it be, I wonder? Given that it was Mr. Gold that brought the baby Henry to the Mayor, he set into motion the actions that brought Emma to Storybrooke, and so seemingly set into motion the events that will end the curse.

Does he want the curse ended? And I wonder if the favor he will ask will have to do with his fate once the curse has ended?

I'm sure we won't know any of this for many, many episodes to come, but they have definitely set things up for something interesting.

Regarding the Sheriff, I was certain that he was the Wolf, but he mentioned being in "his world" when they were out in the forest looking for the coma patient last episode, so he may indeed be the Huntsman, sent to bring back Snow White's heart, who brings back a deer's heart instead (in the fairy tale). Were we told that the Queen had him killed?
    Spoiler:
    The Queen never said it, but in the last Episode she kept saying she lost the one she loved most because of Snow White. I cant think of anyone else who she could mean. Of course losing doesnt mean dying, so maybe she lost the love for him after being betrayed and then locked him in Jail till the Curse took them?

Also they all appear to have more or less the same relationships then before coming to Storybrooke. Snow White is near her Prince, Red Riding Hood lives with Granny, Cinderalla and her Prince, Jiminy is still about being the concouisness of People and the EQ screws the Sheriff. Just saying they probably had to do with each other before coming to Town.

As for Rumpy:
    I guess you might be right. At least it would make sense that he will ask the favour when it comes to going back to Storyworld. Speaking of which, do you think he still got magic on his side? His Deal from Storyworld with the EQ still goes as did the one with Cinderella and now that Emma made a Deal, will it be just as binding or could she just deny him the Favor when the time comes?
    Last edited by tomstone; 14 November 2011, 10:36 AM.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

So did you notice that Mr. Gold
      Spoiler:
      has a gold tooth? LOL! Of coarse he would!
      sigpic

Comment

Regarding last night's episode:

Spoiler:

I am absolutely thrilled that now Emma owes Mr. Gold a "favor" - whatever shall it be, I wonder? Given that it was Mr. Gold that brought the baby Henry to the Mayor, he set into motion the actions that brought Emma to Storybrooke, and so seemingly set into motion the events that will end the curse.

Does he want the curse ended? And I wonder if the favor he will ask will have to do with his fate once the curse has ended?

I'm sure we won't know any of this for many, many episodes to come, but they have definitely set things up for something interesting.

Regarding the Sheriff, I was certain that he was the Wolf, but he mentioned being in "his world" when they were out in the forest looking for the coma patient last episode, so he may indeed be the Huntsman, sent to bring back Snow White's heart, who brings back a deer's heart instead (in the fairy tale). Were we told that the Queen had him killed?
        Yes,
        Spoiler:
        Gold gave up that baby rather easy as soon as Emma offered a deal. Oh, dear, I think this will not be good for Emma, or maybe as you said he wants a better deal for himself when the curse is broken. I'm still thinking he knows what's going on.
        sigpic

Comment

According to jelgate's posts:
          Episode 1:
          3.9 HH 18-49 and 12.793 million viewers

Episode 2:
          3.9 HH 18-49 demo with 11.64 million viewers

Episode 3:
          3.7 HH18-49 demo and 11.38 million viewers

Episode 4:
          3.8 HH 18-49 and 11.327 million viewers
          Looks like it is holding quite steady, so I am happy to be liking a show that isn't going to suddenly disappear.
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Looks like it is holding quite steady, so I am happy to be liking a show that isn't going to suddenly disappear.
            Thats an understatement. You might even get an extra epiosde or two if continues to be a ratings powerhouse

Bear in mind those are just the fast track numbers. I don't usually bother posting the final numbers that come in the evening because the adjustment are usually not that huge.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Given the theme of this show, i've decided to name Jelgate the Ratings Fairy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                Given the theme of this show, i've decided to name Jelgate the Ratings Fairy.
                Don't make me turn you into a frog. You'll have to find a princess to kiss you. I don't think any exist
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Don't make me turn you into a frog. You'll have to find a princess to kiss you. I don't think any exist
                  and even if she existed, she risks to be turned into a frog lady
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Yes it looks promising. It's getting more interesting going along, so hope the numbers stay up, anything I find interesting usually gets canceled!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      Yes it looks promising. It's getting more interesting going along, so hope the numbers stay up, anything I find interesting usually gets canceled!
                      I am starting to think that too.
                      Though from the pattern I have seen the last Years, Once upon a Time could just make it. It is a nice Family Story with some intrigue. It is a nice balance between things that pose questions and the great Storytelling they have going on.

Grimm on the other hand might just become the new Supernatural once the Final Season ended.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

What nickname does Henry have for Emma that he doesnt think she is ready for?

Maybe Alice and Storybrooke is her Wonderland?
                        Anastasia the lost princess who returns?

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                          I am starting to think that too.
                          Though from the pattern I have seen the last Years, Once upon a Time could just make it. It is a nice Family Story with some intrigue. It is a nice balance between things that pose questions and the great Storytelling they have going on.

Grimm on the other hand might just become the new Supernatural once the Final Season ended.
                          The fact that I haven't taken to this show yet will invariably mean it will continue, so that is good news for all of you who are already hooked!

I'd be quite happy for Grimm to become the new Supernatural!

I continue to watch this show because Robert Carlyle seems to be having so much fun playing Rumpelstiltskin and is a joy to watch as a result.

Comment

I'm enjoying it because of Carlyle mostly. It's getting more interesting, but it's nothing like when I got hooked on SGU, that was an extremely rare thing for me!
                            Frankly, I'm not watching much TV at all these days.
                            sigpic

Comment

I started watching OUAT because of Carlyle. He makes any character AWESOME! I am loving his portrayal of Rumpelstiltskin.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Then i'd have to settle for a prince.............Wait...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X