Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this show. I can't deny it anymore.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I loved Emma going after the apple tree with a chainsaw!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        I loved Emma going after the apple tree with a chainsaw!!!
        Yeah! We could use her here on the ranch! Go, Girl, Go!
        sigpic

Comment

Loving this show so far! Last episode went back up to 3.8 in the demo for the Sunday Night Finals! Looks like ABC have found their hit, most of their new shows have seen MASSIVE drops in the numbers, where as ONCE UPON A TIME has retained almost 100% of its Pilot audience in its first THREE episodes!

The full Season pick-up after the second episode is also a good sign! Lets hope it doesn't follow the foot steps of FLASH-FORWARD and THE EVENT and actually get a second Season.

An early renewal won't come as a surprise for me, considering the numbers the show has been getting thus far. ONCE UPON A TIME is also winning the timeslot! Best performing Sunday Night scripted show.

One question I have is, Does Mr. Gold (Carlyle) know what's really going on? Or are we meant to believe he is? Carlyle is the type of actor that can play these type of characters (Mr. Gold/Rumple & Rush) and somehow make you believe that there's more to him than meets the eye.

All in all, BEST new show of the Season second to PERSON OF INTEREST

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
            Loving this show so far! Last episode went back up to 3.8 in the demo for the Sunday Night Finals! Looks like ABC have found their hit, most of their new shows have seen MASSIVE drops in the numbers, where as ONCE UPON A TIME has retained almost 100% of its Pilot audience in its first THREE episodes!

The full Season pick-up after the second episode is also a good sign! Lets hope it doesn't follow the foot steps of FLASH-FORWARD and THE EVENT and actually get a second Season.

An early renewal won't come as a surprise for me, considering the numbers the show has been getting thus far. ONCE UPON A TIME is also winning the timeslot! Best performing Sunday Night scripted show.

One question I have is, Does Mr. Gold (Carlyle) know what's really going on? Or are we meant to believe he is? Carlyle is the type of actor that can play these type of characters (Mr. Gold/Rumple & Rush) and somehow make you believe that there's more to him than meets the eye.

I caution you of becoming too optimistic. While the numbers are high and good they haven't stablized from the season premiere drop you see after a show premieres. Using the Flash Forward example it was pretty high when it premiered and dropped real fast.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Yeah! We could use her here on the ranch! Go, Girl, Go!
              I loved that part!! and then she threatens to go back for the rest of the tree! It was AWESOME!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post

I guess Rumpel knows very well whats going on, he is simply enjoying the Show. If there was a protection against it, he had to have it, alone his reaction when hearing Emmas Name should tipp us off that he knows very well who she is.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  I guess Rumpel knows very well whats going on, he is simply enjoying the Show. If there was a protection against it, he had to have it, alone his reaction when hearing Emmas Name should tipp us off that he knows very well who she is.
                  I agree with you there, I think it's what Rumpy had in mind all along, to sit back and watch the show. Although Rumpilstiltskin is traditionally a trickster, so I'm sure there's more to it.
                  sigpic

Comment

This actually looks interesting and I'm always happy to watch stuff with Robert Carlyle - his Rumplestiltskin looks very entertaining from the trailers. Hope we don't have to wait too long to get it in the UK.

Comment

Once Upon a Time: First Ten Minutes of Episode #1x04
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKDRqEqhZBQ

Comment

Nice Episode once again with a great WTF moment at the end.

Spoiler:
                        Puts up the Question again who the Sheriff is. My guess is that he is the Queens Huntsman, though in that case I couldnt explain why he is alive. I thought the Curse wasnt able to bring the Dead back to life.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I do like this show and Grimm as well and I hope both continue, unlike others I do not see why one gets in the other's way because even though they are based on Fairy tales both are pretty different as well.

I think that it needs to be clarified that Henry was the name of the Queen's father and thus it was the name she gave Emma's son. It was interesting to learn that only she and her son are the only ones that can leave the town at will. I also wonder if what she did only affects the Fairy Tale characters or it somehow spills into the rest of the world. As Rumpelstiltskin said all magic comes with a price. I guess we will find out...
                          The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Regarding last night's episode:

Spoiler:

I am absolutely thrilled that now Emma owes Mr. Gold a "favor" - whatever shall it be, I wonder? Given that it was Mr. Gold that brought the baby Henry to the Mayor, he set into motion the actions that brought Emma to Storybrooke, and so seemingly set into motion the events that will end the curse.

Does he want the curse ended? And I wonder if the favor he will ask will have to do with his fate once the curse has ended?

I'm sure we won't know any of this for many, many episodes to come, but they have definitely set things up for something interesting.

Regarding the Sheriff, I was certain that he was the Wolf, but he mentioned being in "his world" when they were out in the forest looking for the coma patient last episode, so he may indeed be the Huntsman, sent to bring back Snow White's heart, who brings back a deer's heart instead (in the fairy tale). Were we told that the Queen had him killed?
                            sigpic
                            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...m-rise/110483/

GO ONCE UPON A TIME!! And up against a Football game too! Would NOT surprise me if we see an early renewal

Comment

Ratings are in once again.

Once Upon A Time got a 3.8 HH 18-49 and 11.327 million viewers

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...m-rise/110483/
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X