Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    This sadly has been confirmed

I personally dont see how it could work though
    Confirmed? Where?
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

And if it IS gonna be them, are they going to be humans named Scar and Mustafa, or actual lions??

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
        Confirmed? Where?
        They appear in the last two episodes of this season, named Nethaniel and Jacob, Neth is apparently Mufuasa, because Jacob is a scheming git that Neth is trying to get out of the shadow of, they appear in the last two epsidoes of this season, and apparently start off the next

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

They appear in the last two episodes of this season, named Nethaniel and Jacob, Neth is apparently Mufuasa, because Jacob is a scheming git that Neth is trying to get out of the shadow of, they appear in the last two epsidoes of this season, and apparently start off the next
          Yeah, but where is it CONFIRMED?
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            Yeah, but where is it CONFIRMED?
            It was on twitter and it is listed on the offical wiki last I saw

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Anyone else notice that Michael Socha has disappeared from the series? He was on the Alice in Wonderland spin-off (as Will Scarlet) and when it ended, he was given a starring part in OUAT, but never really had much of a role in it, and hasn't been seen since early in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Anyone else notice that Michael Socha has disappeared from the series? He was on the Alice in Wonderland spin-off (as Will Scarlet) and when it ended, he was given a starring part in OUAT, but never really had much of a role in it, and hasn't been seen since early in the season.
                He said he was done with the series after his bit parts in season four and they never expolored why he was there, it made no sense, in his words, for him to remain so they wrote him out somehow

Comment

It was on twitter and it is listed on the offical wiki last I saw
                  I can't find anything on the official Wiki about it, and Horowitz hasn't said anything about it on his Twitter as far as I can see. Could you give me a link?

Comment

Character list for upcoming episode

http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Only_You

Characters of Jacob and Nethaniel, characters in BOLD are confirmed characters

Comment

So I'm watching "Thor" on TV (first time I've seen it), and in watching I recognize a bunch of the actors from somewhere. One of them is a blond, bearded, mustached warrior that looks sort of familiar. And then it hits me. It's Josh Dallas. Wow, he looked so different from what he looks like in OUAT. Then I went and looked up the cast list to see who else I recognized, and find there are at least half a dozen other actors I've seen in other shows/movies.

Comment

Wow. Nice catch!

Comment

The mad hatter is Bucky in the Captain America movies as well. Part of the reason I am Team Cap in the Civil War movie coming out this week.
                          sigpic

Comment

Because of a completely unrelated franchise? OK then...
                            Meh...

Comment

Wow I did not know there were so many OUAT actors in Marvel, I will have to look closer when I watch the movies next! Bucky as Jefferson floors me!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, checking IMDB, i see besides Dallas (charming), Mader (Zelina) Iron man 3, Coleman (Happy) Xmen -evolution the TV show back in 2000-2003), Gabe Khouth (Tom clarke) also in Xmen Evolution, Sarah Bolger (Aurora) Agent carter, Ethan Embry (Greg mendell) Spider man tv serie.

That's going through over 2 dozen of the full cast list.. So not that many actually.

Comment

Working...
                                X