Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Maybe Lucy!
    I doubt it. They're not going to risk losing their ratings by putting some unknown as their new main bad guy. It's going to be a recognized Disney icon.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      So anyone got any thoughts about what the 5th season's big bad will be?
      They did Doctor Frankenstein, so why not Dracula? Although, that may push the ratings down now that I think of it.
      Total syffy posts: 36,690
      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

yay 5th season very happy
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Man the episode numbering is confusing; so Adam cleared it up on his twitter; 22 titled episodes, but 23 hours long, one of those episodes is listed as 4x08A and 4x08B, thusly making Episode Smash the Mirror a single episode in the epsiode numbering, the episodes that are titled are to end with episode 4x22: Operation Mongoose part 2

Man its so confusing even when he explained it, my mind pretty much shut itself off

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Things just got a bit more complicated with Robin.
            Total syffy posts: 36,690
            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
            Matthew 5:9

Comment

the coming attractions for next weeks ep look really interesting!
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes they do. But it doesn't really seem like the villains are getting their happy endings and can now do whatever the want, more like the villains just replacing the heroes and vice versa.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I am wondering who is going to 'reverse things' to put them right?

Comment

I am thinking Belle but considering how they little they ever use her I am betting I am wrong.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's going to be Henry, the writers have teased him becoming a proper hero for once and he was in the Enchanted Forest in the promo.

Comment

Im glad that it got renewed
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Ahem...... *clears throat*

7 May 2015:
                          ABC has renewed for the fall lineup; Castle {for 8th season}, Once Upon a Time {for a 5th {possibly last} season}, Black-ish {Need to double check this one, I heard it was on the renew list} plus a few noteable others. It is also rumored that Heros & Villains, as it appears in the season finale may be published as an actual book similar to the Nikki Heat series; this however has not been confirmed or denied.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I would totally buy Heroes & Villains if it were to be published. I wouldn't say no to the original Once Upon a Time book either
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              I would totally buy Heroes & Villains if it were to be published. I wouldn't say no to the original Once Upon a Time book either
                              Ditto. It would be the greatest fanfic novel ever.

Comment

Technically it wouldn't be Fanfic though.

But interesting that they put it as "5th (and possibly last) season".

Comment

Working...
                                X