Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sneaks in a AWESOME picture of Elsa's coronation dress*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

An interesting thought just struck me concerning the time keeping and time travel. I'll keep it brief

Basically, Elsa lands in the urn somehow. Before the curse, before Emma is born. BUT; Emma and Hook came back through time to a time BEFORE Snow and Charming ever met! Meaning that Elsa was put in the urn somehow before Snow and Charming met, but then got transported to Storybrooke by Hooks moving the urn to pull it through the timeportal. So, my thinking is, since Emma and Hook were in the past for eight weeks {according to wiki timeline that was how long it went, two months exactly} And they unknowningly took Elsa with them back to storybrooke.

My thinking now is, that because of Hooks and Emmas actions, Elsa was in the urn for as as little as a year to possibly two years ?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this. This is all based on personal speculation and the time travel from the third season

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

That seems possible from her POV yes.

Comment

I debated it with a friend before posting it, she agreed with my thought that its possible to be that way, so she'd really only be in the urn {originally had Emma and Hook not shown up and moved it} 30 years. Said that at best Elsa would have then been in th urn exactly either 9 weeks minimum, or one year at the most before season threes time travel event occurred.

For all I know I could be completely wrong or dead right.

Comment

I thought Emma and Hook were only back in time for a couple days.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              My thought, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                Nope: eight weeks according to the wiki and show creators. So two months

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                  Nope: eight weeks according to the wiki and show creators. So two months
                  The official (ABC) wiki? It didn't seem like that long.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The onceuponatimeabc wiki ? No not that one.

Time in the show, period, is so convoluted its near impossible to keep proper track

Comment

Marvel will explore Once Upon a Time origin stories in new graphic novel

Total syffy posts: 36,690
                      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                      Matthew 5:9

Comment

Maybe we'll get comics someday too.
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Season 4 promo:

(Chosen One)

Comment

When Rumple was forced out, i thought part of that barrier/curse was they didn't want/couldn't come back in? So how is the season opener being with him and the 3 evil queens coming into story brook?

Also if rumple never left storybrook other than when he went out with Emma to find Baelfire (neil), how is it he knew who and WHERE those 3 evil witches were located?

Comment

I'm not so sure Rumple does return looking at that promo. Perhaps he sends the Queens of Darkness in to work his plan and arrange a way for him to return. Since they haven't left, they aren't prevented from entering.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                When Rumple was forced out, i thought part of that barrier/curse was they didn't want/couldn't come back in? So how is the season opener being with him and the 3 evil queens coming into story brook?

Also if rumple never left storybrook other than when he went out with Emma to find Baelfire (neil), how is it he knew who and WHERE those 3 evil witches were located?

It's possible he stayed in contact with them in case he was forced to leave Storybrooke. When have we ever known him to not have a backup plan?
                                (Chosen One)

Comment

Working...
                                X