Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    COOL. Another 2 hr show. Any idea if this is in addition to the usual season finale being 2 hrs?
    I don't think they've written the season final yet and they haven't released that kind of detail. All we know at the moment is that there will be 23 "hours" of Once this season. I suspect as a pure business matter they are doing this because the rest of the ABC sunday lineup is tanking in the ratings and Once will give them higher ratings for that hour than Resurrection. The two hour is scheduled in the middle of November sweeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer View Post
      I've been concerned that they've overpowered Rumple for for a while. They've basically made it so that not only can no single character realistically stop him, but that I honestly wonder if they could all combined stop him. The Dark One is an interesting concept but as the show has gone on and made him behind every other villain he's just become a big godlike.

Really the last several villains have been. Pan could do anything he wished, and until she was finally defeated Zelena treated Regina like a rag doll. She couldn't even land a single blow. I at least feel like the Snow Queen isn't quite like that.

Spoiler:
      I'm sure the Snow Queen was lying. Or misleading. Anna would never do that deliberately.

In terms of family relationships. It could certainly exist. This is after all a show where a daughter once arrested her mother for the murder of her stepmother (sort of), having been set up by her step grandmother who was also the adopted mother of her son who in turn had murdered both her grandfather and her step-great grandfather. And that doesn't even bring in the Neil side of the family. They bring new meaning to family feud.
      Yeah well, You got a point
      Spoiler:
      Queen Elsa vs Snow Queen apparently means to let Snow Queen cancel out Elsa's magic and have everyone blame her, to which I give this shot http://screencapped.net/tv/onceupona...at404_3139.jpg in answer to that {I personally do not want to be on the receiving end of that glare!} I honestly think that between Elsa; who I honestly has a proper reason to be so ready to use her powers and seal in the town until she's reunited with her sister. and the snow queen; who was already there and not because of the curse; what reason does she have to even be in town ? And personally, Elsa is far far prettier than snow queen *drools* {I'm a married woman personally, but I can't help it!}

OH! And before I forget; did anyone else hear that Elizabeth Mitchell is barefoot for all her scenes ?? It was her own choice because otherwise she siad and I quote "I feel like a gazelle in galooshes tripping over everything" It might also explain why all the forest scenes have the forest floor covered with pine needles

Heh; Family Fued: OUaT Edition; lets see who gets out of this one!.... In this case Niel, he's dead; he wins

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post

OH! And before I forget; did anyone else hear that Elizabeth Mitchell is barefoot for all her scenes ?? It was her own choice because otherwise she siad and I quote "I feel like a gazelle in galooshes tripping over everything" It might also explain why all the forest scenes have the forest floor covered with pine needles

Heh; Family Fued: OUaT Edition; lets see who gets out of this one!.... In this case Niel, he's dead; he wins
        It wouldn't surprise me. They had give Georgiana boots for her woods scenes because she couldn't walk in the woods in her heals. And I will never know how Lana Parrilla managed to walk on uneven ground in the shoes she was wearing in Ep 401 when she confronted the snow monster.

Question about Once: Family Feud. When you are picking teams does being dead count? Because I bet Cora and Zelena would be really interesting on a team. Or Pan.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me. They had give Georgiana boots for her woods scenes because she couldn't walk in the woods in her heals. And I will never know how Lana Parrilla managed to walk on uneven ground in the shoes she was wearing in Ep 401 when she confronted the snow monster.

Question about Once: Family Feud. When you are picking teams does being dead count? Because I bet Cora and Zelena would be really interesting on a team. Or Pan.
          I thought Georgina was given flats for those woods scenes ? {Saw the interview with Oh My Disney! and she showed off her outfit, her shoes were flats, not heels in that interview ? Wait no it was in the Olafvids video of "Close Up Look at Anna & Elsa in OUaT" where it showed Elsa's feet}

I know for a fact I had to get the shoes footpainted on when I did the singalong at Disney World a few months ago; {the shoes really pinched my feet badly, so the makeup department just went and painted the shoes on; It was so realistic nobody knew I was barefoot!}

Once Family Fued: I think if you're dead you're automatically posted as a WINNER due to death, or a WINNER WITH A BULLET or something

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I thought Georgina was given flats for those woods scenes ? {Saw the interview with Oh My Disney! and she showed off her outfit, her shoes were flats, not heels in that interview ? Wait no it was in the Olafvids video of "Close Up Look at Anna & Elsa in OUaT" where it showed Elsa's feet}

I know for a fact I had to get the shoes footpainted on when I did the singalong at Disney World a few months ago; {the shoes really pinched my feet badly, so the makeup department just went and painted the shoes on; It was so realistic nobody knew I was barefoot!}

Once Family Fued: I think if you're dead you're automatically posted as a WINNER due to death, or a WINNER WITH A BULLET or something
            She may have had flats at some point but I know i've seen a twitter photo (I don't remember from who) about boots now. It may be because it's now the end of october in BC and her feet were getting cold in the flats.

Honestly I'm not surprised. I've seen a lot of very good Elsa convention cosplays ruined by accurate shoes that the cosplayer couldn't actually wear for more than a few hours.

Comment

She may have had flats at some point but I know i've seen a twitter photo (I don't remember from who) about boots now. It may be because it's now the end of october in BC and her feet were getting cold in the flats.

Honestly I'm not surprised. I've seen a lot of very good Elsa convention cosplays ruined by accurate shoes that the cosplayer couldn't actually wear for more than a few hours.
              The only Elsa convention, if you want to call it that, I've been to is at Disney World. My brother even got a picture with her and said he was completely tongue tied too! I don't blame him, both OUaT and film version are both dropdead gorgeous to begin with! I've seen a few pictures on deviantART of a few Elsa cosplayers, but personally, nobody looks as good as Georgina for the part! Or those chosen by the disney company at the parks for the Meet & Greets.

How recent was the photo ? Also I do know that even though on the OUaT wiki that it says that filnming for season four is still occuring, that Elsa was supposed to be in NINE episodes, with Anna in as many as eight and Kristoff in as many as six, but now they're listing on Elsa's page that she's pretty much in the first half the season completely {all 11 episodes} And from an interview I recently read, I think it was Entertainment Weekly or similar wherein they asked how many Episodes Elsa was going to be in and one of the producers said 15 in total ? I do not remember it completely

Though I do wonder now; how deep in the doghouse will Rumps be when Belle figures out his lies ?

QUICK FOLKS PICK YOUR TEAMS: Place your bets now on how deep Rumps goes in the doghouse on the next Once: Family Fued!

Comment

It was in the last two weeks, I am sorry I don't remember more detail. They were blue sparkly ankle boots with laces. It may be that she was called back for reshoots especially if the extended Ep 8 wasn't planned to start with but is really an expanded one hour script.

I've seen some descent Elsa cosplayers at cons, but frankly the Anna's are usually better. It's really hard for an actual person to pull off that dress as well as Georgina Haig. I know there is a really amazing screen accurate Once cosplayer from the Vancouver area I saw at FanExpo Vancouver last April. She has tracked down the exact same fabric that the costume department used and had roped in a friend to wear one of her costumes. It was a season 1 black Evil Queen getup and a Red Riding Hood costume. Only time I've ever really wanted to ask to touch another cosplayer but I didn't want to be creepy.

I've a picture of them somewhere, it looks weird though, because I'm dressed up as a female doctor who and it's one of these things doesn't belong kind of thing.

Comment

It was in the last two weeks, I am sorry I don't remember more detail. They were blue sparkly ankle boots with laces. It may be that she was called back for reshoots especially if the extended Ep 8 wasn't planned to start with but is really an expanded one hour script.

I've seen some descent Elsa cosplayers at cons, but frankly the Anna's are usually better. It's really hard for an actual person to pull off that dress as well as Georgina Haig. I know there is a really amazing screen accurate Once cosplayer from the Vancouver area I saw at FanExpo Vancouver last April. She has tracked down the exact same fabric that the costume department used and had roped in a friend to wear one of her costumes. It was a season 1 black Evil Queen getup and a Red Riding Hood costume. Only time I've ever really wanted to ask to touch another cosplayer but I didn't want to be creepy.

I've a picture of them somewhere, it looks weird though, because I'm dressed up as a female doctor who and it's one of these things doesn't belong kind of thing.
                  OK yeah I think I saw those boots recently too. I think either Adam or Georgina herself posted a instagram about it. Yeah it was Georgina; I'm looking at them now, they look nice! {they're flats too!} So yeah I can understand the need for boots, {November in Canada = Norway in winter baiscally}

Now the cosplayers, they're not just kids either, these ones at Disney World down in Florida; oh man, First day at the Frozen Summerr Fun Event I went to, let me try to remember.... there were SEVENTEEN ADULT Cosplayers, as Elsa. from the film. And I kept wondering "Where's Georgina ? Where is Queen Elsa from OUaT ??"

And I recall hearing that the dress Georgina wears is imported silk with imported AUSTIRAN crystals woven into it! {Did they ever get it down from eight pieces though ? I mean seriously I have a Disney Costuming department dress made right from the OUaT dress design that Georgina wears and its two pieces {dress + corset&cape}; I honestly can't imagine the thing in more than two pieces to put on!}

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frKEEGFJrfg here is a video from last month touring the costumes detailing Georgina's Once costume. I'm actually intrigued about when she's going to wear the coronation outfit.

Edit: Alas I don't have the body for cosplaying either sister. Or really anyone from Once except Granny. I mostly do Doctor Who and Steampunk.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frKEEGFJrfg here is a video from last month touring the costumes detailing Georgina's Once costume. I'm actually intrigued about when she's going to wear the coronation outfit.

Edit: Alas I don't have the body for cosplaying either sister. Or really anyone from Once except Granny. I mostly do Doctor Who and Steampunk.
                      Wait; the coronation outfit ?? SERIOUSLY ? I thought she got rid of that when she remade her dress in the film ?? How are they going to pull that off ? Elsa's queen and even changed her clothing in the movie, so.... going back to the coronation outfit HAS to be in a memory flashback. Otherwise it wont make sense

On the terms of cosplaying, I plan on going as Elsa for Halloween; just need the shoes, might just wear sandals though or go barefoot; I got both dresses {Film version {identical colors} and OUaT version {colors are identical to the film version}} Best thing about it for me is that I need only to put my hair in a braid and et volia, I'm Elsa {naturally white haired}

Comment

Wait; the coronation outfit ?? SERIOUSLY ? I thought she got rid of that when she remade her dress in the film ?? How are they going to pull that off ? Elsa's queen and even changed her clothing in the movie, so.... going back to the coronation outfit HAS to be in a memory flashback. Otherwise it wont make sense
                        They made a coronation outfit. Who knows why but it's right there in the video. I thought it was odd too as she's not changed her clothes at all in the week she's been in Storybrooke.

OT: I can do a dead on Victoria Hand from Marvel's Agents of SHIELD with just adding the streaks into my hair, but like I said, no one wants to see me in that Elsa dress.

Comment

They made a coronation outfit. Who knows why but it's right there in the video. I thought it was odd too as she's not changed her clothes at all in the week she's been in Storybrooke.

OT: I can do a dead on Victoria Hand from Marvel's Agents of SHIELD with just adding the streaks into my hair, but like I said, no one wants to see me in that Elsa dress.
                          Well; if you ever find a video on youtube of the First Time In Forever A Frozen Singalong Celebration with an asian Elsa, that might be me dependingo n the date taken/uploaded {I only did the part twice a day for a week {last week of August}}

But yeah I do not understand why they made the coronation outfit though; Unless its for a flashback memory or something ? honestly I want to see it on Georgina now!

EDIT: But yeah, she's been in Storybrooke ONE WEEK: and I honestly wonder how she manages to sleep at night..... I mean that dress is noteably warm, the cape acts as a pretty good blanket too I'd think; {I know mine does!!}

Comment

But yeah, she's been in Storybrooke ONE WEEK: and I honestly wonder how she manages to sleep at night..... I mean that dress is noteably warm, the cape acts as a pretty good blanket too I'd think; {I know mine does!!}
                            I find the fact that she hasn't changed clothes apparently in 5 years (or is it 3?) since the movie a little odd. But from a TV business point of view I'm sure they want to make sure that if you are channel flipping you'd recognize her right away. Otherwise it's terribly impractical and they've never done that before. Ariel changes clothes out of her mermaid skirts every time she comes ashore in Storybrooke. Also, how many people are staying in the Charming apartment right now?

Comment

I find the fact that she hasn't changed clothes apparently in 5 years (or is it 3?) since the movie a little odd. But from a TV business point of view I'm sure they want to make sure that if you are channel flipping you'd recognize her right away. Otherwise it's terribly impractical and they've never done that before. Ariel changes clothes out of her mermaid skirts every time she comes ashore in Storybrooke. Also, how many people are staying in the Charming apartment right now?
                              Uh...... Snow, David, Baby Neal, Henry, Emma, Hook { I think ?}, Elsa {David apparently wont let her out of his sight because he owes Anna big time from what I read lately}

I'd think that Elsa has a few of those dresses, maybe makes a new one when she needs it ? I do not remember any ice crystals on her shoulders or around her neck like a collar {as on the OUaT dress itself}; there aren't any snowflakes on her helbows of the dress {my dresses I have though both have the snowflake pattern on the arms. and my OUaT dress is also made of the same cloth as Georginas apparently}

In terms of timekeeping since the film its two years; saying it was Five years later being that THREE years after her parents were lost at sea Elsa took the crown, two years later their OUaT story begins. I assume this at least

Comment

I don't think Hook is living there because he had to go there to pick her up for the date. But no wonder Henry wanted to go stay in Regina's big empty house. If Regina would open the door I wouldn't be surprised if Emma wanted to crash there too. No one sleeps in a house with a newborn.

Comment

Working...
                                X