Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    The previews make it seem like Elsa is the bad witch, but your information makes more sense. If only my 3 year old daughter were older, I think she'd enjoy this season!
    My information is direct from Disney & ABC down in Florida that Elsa may want to just get home, she appears in 9 eps of the season, and Hans has indeed been confirmed as the bad guy for the season as of this morning {an hour ago from this post} Hasn't said anything yet of why or how Elsa got into that urn though. but I LOVE the promos and previews I've been seeing

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Something tell me its more complicated than that.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Looks like your information is correct per this source

mong the various Frozen characters set to appear on Once Upon a Time the villainous prince Hans (Tyler Jacob Moore) will continue with his sociopathic tendencies. Once Upon a Time show runners Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz previewed the role Hans will play in Season 4 to Entertainment Weekly this week.

"He has not been redeemed," Kitsis asserted. "He's a sociopath."
        I think this sounds like it will make for a more interesting season.
        sigpic

Comment

Indeed, and I can't stop fangirling the fact that ELSA is in real life.... I now want to see her ice palace

Edit: I still need to fully watch season two though, and get my local library to buy Season three; almost done with season one, missed one ep

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Netflix has all the seasons. I will wait and see as the villians go. Wouldn't be the first time fans jumped to conclusions
            Jelgate is right

Comment

The preview for the new season i saw, i loved.. Pity though they only showed her dress/feet.

Comment

There are a few more promos last I knew, look up Olafvids on Youtube, you'll find them My favorite is the extended preview wherein she is seen briefly creating her snow monster Marshmellow from the film. Wherein Hook is saying "That's a new one"

Comment

I'm really annoyed with the scheduling on the various networks. "Madam Secretary" is on at 8:00, the same as "Once Upon a Time". I'm either going to have to choose which one to watch or get a DVR.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    get a DVR.
                    Easy decision.

Not sure where you live, but in the US this can be quite affordable via Satellite. There are certain time slots when I'll be recording 3 and occasionally 4 shows at a single time. Also, I rarely am able to sit and watch TV before 8:45 Central time so DVR works for my schedule so much better!
                    sigpic

Comment

Not to mention most TV shows are online. That's what I use when two TV shows I like are on at the same time
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm getting a bit tired of all the sociopaths to be honest. There's Hook, Rumple, Queenie, Frankenstein and Jefferson currently alive. That's not enough? I wish the show actually dealt with its characters rather than constantly introducing new ones in fear we lose attention.
                        I'd love to see how the Storybrooke residents actually feel about their situation, maybe a rebel faction(led by Victor!) who'd do something nasty to get back to their respective worlds. Prove that hope will always beat the darkness.
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

After seeing the new TV Guide with a bunch of info about the new season with many characters from "Frozen", I'm wondering how much time the original characters are going to get and whether I want to watch it. I'm probably one of the few people that didn't see "Frozen", so I don't really care about those characters. It's taking too much time away from the characters I enjoyed in the first 2 years.

Comment

Probably the same as always. Its not like the Wicked Witch or the guest characters took a huge amount of time from the main.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              After seeing the new TV Guide with a bunch of info about the new season with many characters from "Frozen", I'm wondering how much time the original characters are going to get and whether I want to watch it. I'm probably one of the few people that didn't see "Frozen", so I don't really care about those characters. It's taking too much time away from the characters I enjoyed in the first 2 years.
                              According to ABC; Elsa from Frozen will get 9 eps in the first half of the season plus I think five more in the second half {14 out of full season in total is the estimated total} No idea for other guest characters though. I do know that Hans from Frosen will be the seasons villian.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                                According to ABC; Elsa from Frozen will get 9 eps in the first half of the season plus I think five more in the second half {14 out of full season in total is the estimated total} No idea for other guest characters though. I do know that Hans from Frosen will be the seasons villian.
                                Elizabeth Mitchell (from "Lost" and "Revolution") will be playing the Snow Queen. Was there a Snow Queen in "Frozen"? There is another actress who will be playing Elsa's sister, and there will be a bunch of trolls apparently, as well. There'a 2-3 page spread in the current TV Guide magazine about all of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X