Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seemed neither had thought about what they would introduce themselves as, so made it up on the spot.

Comment

Season 4 will start Sept 28th
      sigpic

Comment

Will they split the episodes? 'Cause I really dislike when shows do that.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

As far as I know they are going to do the same thing as season 3 with going until the Holiday break then come back and finish the season next year after after they made everyone mad with how season 2 worked out I don't see them doing that again.
          sigpic

Comment

I always thought the spilt was more due to the Olympics. I guess time will tell. I doubt they did the spilt to appease fans.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Pretty much every show goes on hiatus because of Thanks giving and Christmas when people travel and are not always at home to watch then in the beginning of the year is award season, the Super Bowl, and March Maddness. Instead of fighting for shares in those audiences or doing a week or two of new eps then a week or two or three with no eps it is better to just wait until spring and finish the season
              sigpic

Comment

Nearly every show over the holiday season pauses for them.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Nearly every show over the holiday season pauses for them.
                  You are right about December breaks but not all shows spilit their seasons in the half like OUAT did last season. Maybe its because of the shows serial nature. I have heard serial tv against airing reruns because they rate very low
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

It's the season splitting I'm against, not holiday breaks.
                    sigpic

Comment

With the day they are on though they have awards shows they would be competing against and sporting events and those shows will take viewers away from OUaT. It does suck that they have to do the break like they do but unless ABC changes the day there is no way to avoid it
                      sigpic

Comment

But sports are boring. Besides, they should put in online/ on demand the very next day.
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree but I am not sure if online views go to ratings
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                            But sports are boring. Besides, they should put in online/ on demand the very next day.
                            You are in the minority of these one sadly. I don't buy the timeslot argument because ABC doesn't do this with all their Sunday shows.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

And so far it has not seemed to suffer going against sunday night football!

Comment

Don't you think network execs would put competition against football into consideration when looking at ratings?
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X