Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny watching season 1 with my mum actually gets me more excited for s3, she just watched episode 7 from season 1
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

It should be interesting to see how this gets worked into the show.

Ginnifer Goodwin Pregnant: Once Upon a Time Star Expecting Baby With Fiance Josh Dallas

Once Upon a Time actress Ginnifer Goodwin is pregnant and expecting a baby with fiance and costar Josh Dallas, their reps tell Us WeeklyCredit: FameFlynet

A little prince or princess is on the way for Snow White and Prince Charming! Once Upon a Time actress Ginnifer Goodwin is pregnant and expecting a baby with fiance (and costar) Josh Dallas, their reps confirm to Us Weekly.

Rumors that the 35-year-old Something Borrowed star had a baby on board first swirled when she was photographed on the set of her hit ABC drama in a gray swing coat that seemed to strategically conceal her stomach.

This will be the first child for Goodwin and Dallas, 31. Together since March 2012, the couple confirmed their engagement to Us in October of this year, just a few days after the actor popped the question.

"They really hit it off," a source told Us Weekly of the costars in 2012. "She and Josh have a blast together and had instant chemistry."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...#ixzz2lDFExbza
      Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
      Assuming the writers fit it into the show, Emma will have a little brother or sister, and Henry will have an aunt or uncle.
      Last edited by hedwig; 20 November 2013, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Didn't Hook at some point drink from that spring that saved (temporarily) his brother, and that saved David? I seem to remember him drinking from it with one of those two. That should mean he couldn't leave the island either, except that he has left the island prior to all of this.

Or I could be imagining it.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          It should be interesting to see how this gets worked into the show.

(snipped article quote)

Assuming the writers fit it into the show, Emma will have a little brother or sister, and Henry will have an aunt or uncle.
          didn't snow say to charming that she wanted to have another baby? i guess the set up is already happening.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Didn't Hook at some point drink from that spring that saved (temporarily) his brother, and that saved David? I seem to remember him drinking from it with one of those two. That should mean he couldn't leave the island either, except that he has left the island prior to all of this.

Or I could be imagining it.
            Why not the family tree is already ridiculous, lets make it crazy lol, however i guess it can't get any crazier than

Spoiler:
            Henry's Great Grandfather being younger than his Grandfather, or his other Grandfather being roughly the same age as his mum and dad

I swear Henry will eventually be related to everyone lol
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

What would be ironic, is if rump's dad also sired Cora..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                What would be ironic, is if rump's dad also sired Cora..
                That doesn't work based on the backstories of the characters. Cora knew her father when Rumple was the Dark One
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Christopher Gorham Covert Affairs star has landed a role in Once Upon A Time

linky

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  That doesn't work based on the backstories of the characters. Cora knew her father when Rumple was the Dark One
                  Maybe Cora's Uncle?
                  Last edited by mr_kennedy; 22 November 2013, 11:38 PM.
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Maybe further back then.. I was just thinking it would make for all sorts of genenology craziness if they were all related.

Comment

OMG. OMG. OMG.

Once Upon a Time 3x12 Promo New York City Serenade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BWvrU9h3Tw

Returns in March....
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

MARCH????

Holy crap I thought it was January.

Oh and is that the

Spoiler:
                        Wicked Witch of the West?

Comment

I notice a little news item that says OUAT will not be renewed in the UK for the third season, or any seasons after. Apparently, the ratings are not good over there.

Comment

I notice a little news item that says OUAT will not be renewed in the UK for the third season, or any seasons after. Apparently, the ratings are not good over there.
                            Channel Five in the UK hasn't renewed it, but the show's ratings are good for that channel. I think it may have to do with how much it costs, rather than ratings. Hopefully another channel will pick it up.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if this has been said before, but I think Katy Perry's Dark Horse should be Regina's theme song.

Comment

I can't wait for March
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X